EPILOGUE

TWO YEARS LATER (SAN FRANCISCO)

”Druuuu! If I catch you, I’ll bash your face in! And don’t you dare try to justify yourself talking about your damn stars!” Buffy snapped furiously, dashing into their den, where Angelus and Spike were trying to decide what to do about a demon that would be arriving shortly to the city and that could become a menace to them, since they were the absolute Masters of the city.

Not that they would be spending much time there anyway, usually they’d live for about two months in one place, before moving to the other; by now, they had visited the major part of the States, and Spike and Angelus were planning their return to Europe.

Drusilla hadn’t been wrong when she had said they were a family: she and Buffy had that love-hate relationship so typical of two sisters; they fought for the dumbest things, but if someone dared to even eye one of them in the wrong way, the other was ready to defend her, no one could mess with them!

Spike felt a great respect for Angel, but he also felt like he should compete with him, just like he was an elder brother and their fights weren’t rare!

“Angel, my Angel! Defend Princess!” Drusilla whined, searching protection in his arms.

“What’s the matter, Buff?”

Buffy snorted; she hated being called that, but she already knew how to repay him.

“Well, *Angy*, your Princess used her bloody ‘Look at me, in me’ thrall thing with me, so I remained in trance while she was killing the Slayer we were hunting for weeks... ALL ALONE! It’s not fair!” she protested, throwing daggers with her eyes at Drusilla, who was hiding behind Angelus, making fun of her.

Angelus laughed, watching Drusilla with pride.

“Is it true, my love?”

“Good kids always do their homework, otherwise teachers get angry, and Santa Claus doesn’t bring them any gifts for Christmas...” she said quietly, as the others looked at each other frowning.

“What the hell is she blathering about?” Buffy said, turning to Angelus.

“I don’t have the slightest idea... but I love when she does it!” he answered, smiling to his Childe, before kissing her with violent passion.

“Bloody Hell, I give up understanding Miss Enigma-with-Visions!” Spike exclaimed, approaching Buffy.

“Anyway, she was *OUR* Slayer, not just hers!” Buffy protested, treading her feet on the ground like a naughty spoiled child.

“Oh, C’mon, my Queen...” Spike whispered, cuddling her. “... after all, you’ve already killed a Slayer on your own...”

“But I wanna reach your record! You have already killed five slayers!” she said, with puppy eyes.

Hearing them, Angelus broke the kiss.

“Liar! You killed only four Slayers, *I* killed five! The last one was mine, I snapped her neck, not you!” the brunette vampire clarified.

“She would have died anyway, after I beat her like that and drank her blood... she couldn’t survive! You just interfered!” the blonde accused him, taking a step closer.

“I drank more blood than you, then *I* killed her!” the other struck back, taking a step closer.

“I bloody did!” Spike growled, ready to attack him.

“No, I did!” Angelus growled, mirroring his actions.

A second after, they were rolling on the floor, punching each other hard.

Their Mates confined just to observe them, accustomed to their childish behavior.

“And then, they dare to say *we* act like children!” Buffy smiled, approaching Drusilla.

“Bad boys always do bad things...” the brunette commented, realizing the blonde had forgiven her.

“And ours are very bad, bad boys!” Buffy ended and they both laughed.

After a long fight without any winner, the two male vampires finally gave up.

“What about four Slayers and a half for each one?” Spike suggested, stretching a hand out to his Sire.

“Deal!” the other sneered, shaking it.

“All this violence excited me: pet, are you up for going out to create havoc somewhere?” Spike said, pulling Buffy to him, nibbling her neck.

Buffy’s only answer was a long passionate kiss.

“Mm… have you heard, Dru? I’m going with my Spike to a Party where you are not invited!” Buffy exclaimed, clinging to Spike and sticking her tongue out to Drusilla.

Maybe, she hadn’t forgiven her completely.

“I don’t care, because my Angel will take his Princess to a Party funnier than yours, right, my love?” she struck back, caressing her Sire’s face sensually and purring.

“Actually, I was thinking about enjoying our privacy right here...” Angelus explained and the purring became a yelp. “Ok, babe, you know it’s my weak point when you do that: you win! Let’s go kill whoever you want! And I’ll also buy you a new doll!” he said, wrapping an arm around her waist.

“Oh, Angel! I’m such a lucky girl!” she chuckled happily, holding him tight as the two couples went out.

Spike and Angelus thought the same thing, looking at their respective Mates.

< Women: can’t un-live with them... can’t un-live without them!>

THE END

p.s. I had lots of fun writing this fic... hope you had fun reading it! ;-)