Author's Chapter Notes:
i do not own any of the characters
Buffy finished up packing her clothes. She had decided that she was going to go with her mom. Not only because her mom needed her but also because she couldn't stand that her father cheated. She couldn't stand the look of him now. Hank walked in and watched his daughter, "I know that you probably hate me now Buffy but I am sorry. I never wanted this to happen. But it did. I love you and your mom but I hurt you both. Your welcome here anytime that you like." He finished and waited for her to answer. Buffy turned and looked at her father with tears in her eyes, "You know dad? I can't even look at you the same way anymore. I use to look up to you! You where my hero. And now...I just need to go with mom. I will visit." She sighed and turned from him. Not only was she loosing her friends and the man she loved but also her father. She didn't look at him the same way and he knew that. Hank nodded and turned and left. Time was what she needed.

Spike sat in The Bronze with some of his other friends. Angel, and Parker. They weren't as close as he was with Buffy and the others but they tended to hang out. Angel sighed and looked at his friend, "Why didn't you tell her how you felt also man? I mean she is leaving and all so don't you think she deserves to know?" Spike glared at him and just got up, "No because I don't want her leaving and knowing that we can't be together because we are to far apart. So drop it, Peaches." And with that Spike stormed off and headed home.

Buffy was dressing in a red halter and a black leather skirt. Her friends where having her a goodbye party. They wanted to spend their last day having fun. So she agreed. She would miss them all so much. Walking out of her house Buffy walked down the street. So many things running through her mind. Like the fact that she told Spike how she truly felt and also how her father could do something like this. It hurt. Maybe leaving was her best option. Walking into The Bronze, Buffy walked to their normal table and sat by Willow and hugged her, "Thank you guys for doing this. It means a lot." She then hugged Xander and then looked around for Spike. Her eyes narrowing and looking for him. She looked at Xander, "Hey where is Spike at?" She noticed the look her friends exchanged and she nodded in understanding and sighed, "Hes not coming is he?" When they nodded she just accepted it. She pushed it to the back of her mind and her and the two danced and had fun. Around 2am they where walking home, "We will come see you off at the airport tomorrow, Buffster." Buffy gave a small smile and held her tears in. This was her family and she had to leave it behind, "And call. Lots and let us know what its like it Florida okay?" Willow smiled and hugged her bye. Her and Xander headed home after walking Buffy home.

Walking inside her house she looked around. It just wasn't the same anymore as it once was. They where no longer a happy family. Just strangers. As she was heading up to her room her cell phone rang. She looked down at it and realized that it was, Spike. She sighed and answered, "Hello?" Sighing in relief when he heard her voice he spoke, "Hey love I'm sorry that I missed your party tonight." Buffy gave a small laugh, "Hey don't worry about it. You had better things to do than come to a get together to wish me goodbye." She knew she sounded bitter but she told him how she felt and he just looked at her like she had grown a second head. "that's not it, Buffy and you know that. Its more complicated then you think, Pet." Closing her bed room door and taking her boots off she spoke, "No let me make it simple okay Spike? I told you how I felt and you..You looked at me like I grew a second head. These feeling I have for you? I didn't ask to have them okay? But I do. But the least you could have done was come and say goodbye. I know that Willow and Xander are true friends because they are coming to say goodbye tomorrow as well. I should have know you wouldn't have given a shit about me. So no hard feelings okay?" She wiped her tears away. Spike clutched his phone, "Yeah maybe I get tired if hanging out with a snot knows little bitch who has her head so far up her ass she thinks she is better then everyone else. I'd rather spend time with people like me than a bitch like you, Buffy." He sighed and then he heard her sob and then there was a click. He closed his eyes. He didn't mean any of that. None of that was true.

Buffy slammed her phone shut and cried. She held her head in her hands and cried. That's what he thought of her this whole time? Hearing her phone ring she looked and saw it was him. She hit the ignore button. He called 30 times. He called 30 times and she ignored him!!! Spike threw his phone and grabbed his keys. Driving to the Summers home at a 80mph speed limit Spike thought about they past 5 years. He didn't mean to say that to her. She wasn't like that at all. She was the first who had befriended him and she also accepted him when he was 'William' and when he changed she just smiled and looked at him with those green eyes that had trusted him so much and accepted him when he became Spike. Slamming on the breaks in front of her house he ran to the door and pounded on it. He wasn't going to let her leave with things this way.

After taking a shower and brushing her hair, Buffy dressed in a pare of gray baggy sweat pants and a white tank. She just finished pulling her hair up in a bun when she heard pounding. Her dad wasn't here he was out with his whore and her mom was at her Aunt Donnas. Walking downstairs she looked out the window and saw Spike, "Please leave Spike. Im really not in a good mood okay?" When he didn't move and just spoke she sighed, "I'm not going anywhere you stupid bint. I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it and you know that. I love you, Buffy. You know I do." She looked down and spoke, "Yeah as a friend, Spike. And you do see me as what you said or you wouldn't have said it. Now please leave." With that she made sure the door was locked and then she went to her room. "Buffy open this fucking door now!!!" When she didn't he smirked and climbed the tree to her room. The window was opened. He climbed in and waited for her to come in.

Walking into her room with a heavy heart she shut her door. At least he left like she asked him too. Turning the light on she screamed and then glared at him, "What the fuck do you think you are doing, Spike? Trying to kill me? I mean why not do it? You already killed my heart so why not the rest, Now GET OUT." She crossed her arms and looked at him. He was smirking. He walked to her till she was backed up against the door, "Now you listen to me, Summers. I love you more than a friend. You know that. If I didn't why would I have stuck around and been friends with the welp and red. Now I didn't mean anything that I said on the phone. I was pissed and I realized that I was loosing you so I thought it would easier to tell you off and push you away then deal with actually loosing you. I love you Buffy and I'll be here." His lips where near hers and they where so close. And before Buffy got a chance to say something he kissed her. She was shocked at first but then kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck. Spike lifted her up and allowed her to wrap her legs around him. Buffy moaned against his lip when he lowered them to the bed. She pulled his shirt off his and ran her hands down his chest and kissed it. Spike closed his eyes at the feel of her hands on him. She pulled her shirt off and smirked, "Your beautiful." He smiled at her blushing. After they removed their pants he looked at her, "Are you sure? No going back, Buffy." She nodded. Closing her eyes when he entered her she hissed. He looked at her and kissed her all over the face, "Im sorry baby. It will be better I promise." He stayed still allowing her to adjust to him. When she nodded he started with slow thrusts. Buffy wrapped her legs around him, "Spike...I..I oh god." She moaned and arched against him. Before they knew it they where screaming the others name. "I love you, pet." She smiled and looked at him, "I love you too."

And that was the last time she saw him. The next morning he was gone. No note not a thing. Standing in the airport in tears she hugged Willow and Xander goodbye. She smiled softly, "I'll be back you guys." She whispered, "Goodbye." She was hurt that he didn't call or anything. Leaving her friends hurt more than anything but him leaving after they made love and not calling or coming today. That's what hurt the most. Waving goodbye to her friends and dad she climbed on the plane and sat down with her mom, "Its a new start baby. We can start over and everything will be okay." Joyce kissed her forehead and Buffy nodded and just let the tears fall.

Spike ran to the airport. He had to tell her he was sorry that he left but he got scared and needed time. He had never ran so fast in his life. But he was too late, "Your too late Spike. She's gone." Xander said and led a tearful Willow away. Spike stood there in shock watching the plane fly away. His heart broke and he couldn't even think how she felt. He watched the plane disappear. She would come back. He just knew it. He loved her and she loved him. He would find her. He would call her later as well. He couldn't let her think that he left because of what they shared. He left because he was scared her dad would come home and also his feelings for someone had never been this strong.

Watching as Sunnydale dissapeared she watched her old life and friends disappear. It was a new beginning and it would be fine. They would be fine.