[Reviews - 25] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy was living the rockstar life, drugs and sex, minus the fame, before she was turned into a vampire. She was borne into the unlife with a soul. Can a sexy Watcher William Pratt help her? WIP will become NC-17, has journal entries to Giles. Come and read!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 12789 Read: 5390
Published: 06/28/2006 Updated: 06/30/2006

1. La Vida Loca by ArykaLinn [Reviews - 11] Liked (2574 words)
Okay, so starting off with a new fic :-D Tell me what you think. I need a beta as well, so if you're interested, let me know. And I need reviews, they are the fuel of my muse. So help a girl out here. Any suggestions, just let me know ;)

Aryka.

2. Same Song and Dance Pt1 by ArykaLinn [Reviews - 2] Liked (4391 words)
Keep the reviews coming guys!!! Thank you so much!! I'm going to continue to try and post on a daily or every other day basis. Just keep those reviews comin' and the chapters will keep comin! The next few chapters are going to be pretty short, I had to because it was too long (smiles with pride)

3. Same Song and Dance Pt2 by ArykaLinn [Reviews - 5] Liked (2408 words)
Second part of the chappy. Told you it'd be short. My bad. Just wanted to get it out here by tonight. please review. It keeps my thoughts happy.

4. Heartstopping by ArykaLinn [Reviews - 7] Liked (3416 words)
Sooo. What do you think? PLEASE REVIEW. I'm not even joking, that's why I keep posting haha. I have been checking my reviews about every 10 minutes. Seeing if I get something new. Kinda short chappy, but I'm tired and wanted to post something :-D