Their limousine pulled up in front of the place they were to call home for the next three weeks. As they stepped out of the car they saw three beautiful log homes. The homes were attached to each other like townhouses. They were led toward the home in the center and led inside with a cameraman following their every move so he could capture their reaction to their temporary new home.

The interior was even more gorgeous than the outside. There was a large plush black leather sofa in the living room and a coffee table made out of logs. A large entertainment system made the living room look cozy enough for Buffy to want to kick out the cameraman, get comfy and watch a good movie. A large stone fireplace was off to the side of the living room with two large chairs sitting in front of it along with a large black bear skin rug on the floor directly in front of where a fire was already burning. The dining room had a large table that was also made from huge logs to match the house. The two place settings that were already on the table made the home look more like one of those model homes that Buffy used to like to go through with her mom when she was a kid.

They walked over to a closed door on the main floor and when they opened it they saw the one thing that would bring them the most relaxation. It was a large hot tub, big enough to fit eight people. Spike and Buffy looked at each other and grinned. They hadn't smiled this wide since they were little kids receiving the one gift they wanted the most at Christmas time. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

A staircase leading up led to a huge loft where the bedroom could be found. Like practically everything else in the house, the bed frame was also completely constructed of large wooden logs and a soft mattress lay on top just waiting to be slept on. A colorful quilt and an overabundance of pillows lay on top and just a quick glance was making a very tired Buffy want to ignore everyone else and get a good night's sleep.

After capturing Spike and Buffy's initial reaction as they took a tour around the home, the cameraman finally left letting them know that filming was officially starting at five in the morning. They finally remembered the cameras and noticed there was one in every corner of every room just waiting to capture all of their actions and words for the next 21 days. Buffy silently gave thanks for the four hours a day that they would be free from the paranoia of knowing that everyone was watching them.

Buffy sat down on the leather sofa and Spike sat down next to her.

"This is nice." Buffy said, sounding content. "This house is beautiful."

"Yeah, maybe to you." Spike chortled.

"What? You don't like it?"

"It's nice enough but a house made entirely of wood isn't exactly a vampire's idea of a dream home."

Buffy laughed. "I never even thought of that. Well at least I know if you get out of line, there are plenty of weapons around."

"Very funny, Slayer."

Buffy hit him hard in the chest.

"Ow! What was that for?" Spike asked, his hand covering the section of his chest that was now aching.

"Call me Buffy! Why is that so hard for you to remember?"

"I don't know." Spike shrugged. "I guess I just like calling you by pet names better. It's more intimate."

"I don't think pet names are more intimate." Buffy frowned. "Girls always like to hear the guy they like say their name."

"Are you saying you like me?" Spike raised an eyebrow.

"I said no such thing. I was just trying to make a point." Buffy looked away from him, her chin held high.

Spike grinned and turned his body so he was facing her.

"Ok. Buffy." He drew her name out slowly and his voice was low and sensuous.

Buffy shivered. When he said her name she felt it all over. She tried to remain calm so he didn't notice the reaction she was having to a simple thing like her name coming from his lips.

Buffy wanted so desperately to change the tone of this conversation because it was wavering too close to the realm of sexuality. "My mom and I used to go through model homes like this. I used to love to look around the entire house and pick out which room would be mine if I lived there." She babbled.

"Yeah?" Spike inquired but it was obvious he wasn't really listening but instead focusing strictly on her mouth.

"Spike, stop looking at me like that!"

"Like what?" he drawled.

"Like you are ready to devour me!"

"What if I am?" he smirked.

"Why does everything have to become sexual to you? Is that all you think about?"

"Only when I'm around you." He answered.

"Spike, knock it off and save it for the cameras."

"Calm down, Buffy. I'm only kidding."

"No you're not!" She accused, a slight smile crossing her features.

"You're right. I'm not. But I'll stop if you want me to." He said with a sly grin.

Buffy was about to retort but was stopped by a noise that startled her slightly

"What was that?" Buffy asked, trying to figure out where the sound was coming from.

THUMP THUMP THUMP

"What the hell is that?" She asked again. "Can you tell where it's..."

"Shhh" Spike silenced her and gently grabbed her wrist. "Come here."

Spike tried to follow the sound and lead her closer to it.

THUMP THUMP THUMP

"It's coming from upstairs." He whispered.

They climbed the stairs to the bedroom and the sounds continued to get louder.

THUMP THUMP THUMP

They walked up to the wall where the headboard rested. Buffy put her ear to the wall and Spike stood directly behind her and did the same.

They heard the thumping again and they could feel the vibrations against the wall but this time they heard moans and grunts along with it.

"Bloody Hell." Spike said, looking at the wall as if it contained all of life's answers.

A woman's moan filled their ears followed by a grunt of a man right after it.

"What are they..." Oh!" Buffy said with sudden realization.

Buffy suddenly turned around and became face to face with Spike.

"I can't believe this!" Buffy voiced in a harsh whisper. "They've known each other for two hours!"

Spike said nothing but he kept his ear to the wall and continued listening and Buffy did the same while keeping her position in facing him. He leaned his ear as far up to the wall as he possible could and placed his hand on her waist to steady himself. Well, partly to steady himself but it also gave him a reason to touch her and he never turned down an opportunity to do that.

The sounds of pleasure from the other room were getting louder and the thumping against the wall told a tale of amazing sex that was happening in their neighbor's house.

Against her will, Buffy started to become aroused and standing this close to Spike wasn't helping things in the least bit. Her ragged breathing became impossible to hide and her hot breath on his face made his tight jeans even tighter.

He squeezed her waist slightly but the touch didn't make her push him away. In fact, it made her breathing increase in speed and she knew she had to back away when naughty thoughts of Spike's body upon hers were entering her thoughts. She had never really thought of him in that way before. Once in a while a thought or two would slip in here and there, especially after their kiss but this was quite different. In her mind, his hands, his lips and other body parts she was trying not to think about were doing things to her body that she was also trying to push out of her mind.

Shaking her head slightly as if that would help rid of the fantasy in her mind, she backed away and felt a blush creep up and make her cheeks rosy. She found herself sweating and blamed it on their closeness and body heat but deep down she knew it was only her excitement. She couldn't use the body heat card on a member of the undead.

When they heard an increase in volume of the moans and groans, they knew the couple was reaching their climax and soon after the room once again was filled with silence.

"How are we ever going to win this if the people next door are already bumping and grinding? They are practically strangers!" Buffy exclaimed.

"Well it should be easier for us since we've already known each other for a while. Wanna give them a taste of their own medicine?"

"What? No! Spike, we are NOT having sex!"

"I didn't mean that we would actually have sex." Spike admitted but then paused as if in deep thought. "Unless.."

Buffy narrowed her eyes at him.

"Didn't think so." He sighed. "Follow my lead."

He headed toward the bed and discarded some of the large pillows that were strewn about it for decoration. He kneeled on the bed, facing the headboard and started pushing his body toward it so the headboard it the wall. Then, much to Buffy's surprise, he started groaning and her eyes widened.

"What are you doing?" She asked incredulously

"I'm trying to show these wankers what real sex sounds like. So, come over here and help me before they think I'm just jerkin' myself off."

"Spike, you're disgusting!"

"Come on, Buffy! Help a fellow out here! Have a little fun!"

She rolled her eyes and crawled up onto the bed. Positioning herself next to him, she too started to push against the headboard so it crashed against the wall.

After about a minute, Spike elbowed her in the side. "Come on, luv. Make with the noises."

"Huh?"

"Let out some grunts and groans. You want them to think that you are enjoying yourself, don't you?"

"Well, maybe you're just not very good." Buffy said teasingly.

"Oh believe me, luv. I'm very, VERY good." He pushed his tongue against his teeth and wiggled his eyebrows.

Buffy sighed. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

As she continued to push against the headboard, she let out some moans of pleasure. The sound made Spike stop what he was doing. Those few precious sounds that she had made turned him on faster than he ever thought possible.

As she continued, he wanted nothing more than to push her down on the bed and have his way with her but he knew that would get him staked. He had to do something though because the pressure between his legs had become unbearable.

He grabbed hold of her wrist to get her to stop pushing on the headboard.

"Stop, stop." Spike practically begged and he leaned his forehead onto the headboard as he tried to control himself.

"What's the matter?"

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea." He admitted slowly.

"Well, this was your idea. What's wrong now?"

"Nothing. I just think we should stop is all. I'm tried of playing this game." As he said it, she could see that he was desperately trying to catch his breath, which was weird because she knew breathing wasn't a necessity for a vampire.

After calming slightly, he got up off the bed and started heading downstairs. When he was halfway down he heard her speak.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to take a cold shower, then I'm gonna get myself a few hours of sleep on this comfy sofa down here."

"But what about tomorrow? We didn't plan anything. How are we going to act?"

"No worries, luv. We'll improvise. We'll be fine. Goodnight!" He said quickly and then she heard the sound of a closing door and sounds of a shower starting.

She settled on the bed and closed her eyes. She tried to get the image of Spike's naked body under running water out of her head. What was wrong with her? Why was she suddenly having these thoughts? It wasn't going to help make this project any easier. Maybe she was just lonely and slightly sexually frustrated. That was the only explanation.

This wasn't going to be easy but maybe she could get all of her frustrations out while they were pretending to have a relationship. Just because she was technically being forced to kiss him on this mission didn't mean she couldn't enjoy it a little but that was as far as it could go. After they got settled, he would definitely be out of her system.

To Be Continued....

Thank you so much for all the reviews. I look forward to reading your messages every time I post. I hope you enjoyed this chapter too.