Time was counting down. Their nerves were jumpy. They only had fifteen minutes until the cameras shut down. There wasn't much time left and they kept looking at each other out of the corner of their eyes in anticipation. Trying to focus on the television and failing miserably, he brought his hand closer to hers and entwined their fingers in an effort to calm her. They were trying to get used to each other's presence without being so nervous but when Spike felt the thin sheen of sweat covering her palm he knew they had a long way to go.

Minutes flew by and they knew it was time. It was time to make their move. Spike leaned his head back unto the soft leather of the sofa and looked toward her. She took a deep breath before doing the same. He looked into her eyes for about thirty seconds before he slowly began to lean toward her. He brushed his lips against her chin then raised to meet her lips. Lips brushed across lips without actually kissing. He teased them hoping that it would drive her crazy enough to make the first move. To his surprise it worked as she sucked his lower lip into his mouth causing him to moan no matter how hard he was trying to fight it.

He knew she would be mad if he got too touchy feely, so he willed himself to keep his roaming hands to a minimum. He rested his hands on her waist and kept them there, trying to avoid temptation.

She had one hand cradling the side of his face and the other was placed on his shoulder. She kept her body as far away as she could while she kissed him because she was starting to enjoy it so much that she was afraid she'd end up crawling onto his lap.

Their tongues swirled together as she fought to suppress her moans. It was getting more difficult not to show any emotion while he was kissing her. She opened one eye and looked up at the camera just as the red light had turned off.

She immediately pulled away from him and got up off the sofa and started heading up stairs.

"What are you doing?" Spike asked, still shaken from the kiss.

"The cameras are off. Our job is done. I'm going to bed." She continued to walk away from him, leaving him on the couch alone.

**************************************

A loud pounding woke Spike from his slumber the next morning. At first he thought it was just a dream but when he opened his eyes he heard the pounding continue. When he realized there was someone at the door he sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. His hands ran through his sleep-mussed hair and he stood shirtless with sweatpants riding low on his hips as made his way to the door.

When he opened the door he was immediately hit with a ray of sunshine. He jumped and stumbled back until he realized that he still had the gem of amara on his finger. He lifted his hand to look at it and reassure himself that it was still there.

He looked up and shielded the sun from his eyes. Angela stood before him with a seductive grin across her features. She swayed her hips as she brushed past him before he even had a chance to invite her.

"I knew it was a good idea to come this early." She said, still smiling.

"Why is that, pet?" Spike asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Because this is normally the time when I knew I could catch you in bed half naked and I'm no where near disappointed." Angela eyed him appreciatively.

Spike chuckled. "Right. So, what can I do for you, luv."

"I do love it when you call me luv." She said teasingly as she sat on the leather couch and slowly crossed her long legs. "Actually, I just came by to tell you that I talked to Kevin, our events coordinator. He tells me that tomorrow night is our free night so I wanted to invite everyone over to our cabin for a little get together. Are you interested?"

"I'll have to check with Buffy but I'm definitely up for it."

Angela looked toward his crotch. "That's what I'm counting on."

"Spike!" Buffy yelled as she descended the stairs. "Have you seen my robe?" She came to a screeching halt when she saw Angela sitting on their sofa looking up at a half naked Spike.

"Angela." Buffy nodded in greeting. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh, she just came over to invite us to a get together tomorrow night, pet. Do you wanna go?"

"Yeah, sure, I guess so. That is, if you want to." Buffy eyed Spike secretly wishing that he would say no.

"It's settled then." Spike announced. "What time should we be at your place?"

"Party starts at ten." Angela answered then stood up to make her way to the door. As she passed Spike, she placed a hand on his naked chest. "I'm looking forward to it." She smiled and walked out the door, leaving Spike and Buffy alone.

"Are you crazy?" Buffy screeched as she looked up at Spike.

"What now?"

"How could you agree to go to that orgy tomorrow?"

"It's not an orgy. It's just a little get together." Spike argued.

"Yeah, just a little get together!" Buffy yelled flailing her arms in the air. "That is another way of saying orgy!"

"I think you are overreacting."

"I am not!" She then walked over to Spike and placed her hand on his chest in the same spot that Angela just had. "I'm looking forward to it." She repeated mockingly, batting her eyelashes.

"Oh come on, Buffy. The girl is just a flirt. It doesn't mean anything."

"You obviously have a lot to learn about women. It's not just about the chase with her. It's also about winning you over when there is another woman in the picture. It's about you choosing her over....someone else."

She had almost said 'over me' but thought twice about it and ended up stumbling over her words. The action was not lost on Spike because his trademark cocky grin immediately spread over his face.

He sauntered over to her and gently placed his hands around her upper arms.

"Don't be silly. You know I only have eyes for you." With that, he leaned down and placed a soft meaningful kiss on her lips. He knew she wouldn't protest because the cameras were on.

He backed away from the short but sweet kiss and looked into her eyes deeply. She seemed a bit flustered but hid it by rolling her eyes at his actions and walked off into another room to try and locate her missing robe.

**********************************

Later that night they sat down to watch a movie after getting together with the other groups for coffee. It seemed awfully boring but they were assured that more exciting events would be planned for the day after tomorrow. Their meeting was just as uncomfortable as it was the first time. Luckily for Buffy, Angela kept her distance from herself and Spike. She was too busy trying to see how far she could stick her tongue down John's throat to even think about paying them any attention. Lorena and Jason were there and just as quiet as ever. Jason made conversation with Spike and Lorena talked with Buffy but neither of them talked to each other.

She watched Spike who was sitting at the opposite end of the couch. They were sitting too far away from each other and as hard as it would be for her, she knew they had to start showing more affection.

Scooting herself along the cushions, she decided to rest her body against Spike's and continue to watch the movie. He complied by wrapping an arm around her waist and holding her against him. Tilting his face to the side, he leaned his head over the top of hers and rested there. He closed his eyes to relish in the feeling of contentment, wishing that she would agree to this kind of behavior in a real life setting.

She moved her arm to get more comfortable and accidentally brushed her hand across his side. The feeling caused him to let out a strangled cry and squirm away from her.

"What was that?" She turned to him with a teasing smile.

"Nothing." He lied.

"That was NOT nothing. Is my big bad Spikey ticklish?"

Noticing that she has said 'MY big bad Spikey' made him smile but that only lasted temporarily as he realized she had caught him in a weakness.

"I'm not ticklish. I just had an itch."

"Why don't I believe you?"

"I don't care what you believe." He responded. "I am NOT ticklish!"

"Let's test that theory shall we?"

Crawling over him, she straddled his thighs. Her fingers moved lightly and quickly over his ribs and across his sides. He squirmed beneath her and let out strained laughs. Trying to get her to stop, he attempted to grab her hands but the way she was tickling him made his muscles weak and she easily pushed his hands away.

He continued to laugh and squirm as he struggled to free himself from her light and evil touch. It was becoming too much to bear and he knew he had to surrender.

"Ok, ok! Please stop! You win! I'll admit it! I'm ticklish!"

Finally stopping her ministrations caused an ease in his stomach muscles, which were strained from an overabundance of laughing. He glanced up at her satisfied grin and caught her hips as she tried to remove herself from his lap. Her eyes became wide as she wondered what he was going to do next.

Suddenly, he stood up with her still resting on his knees and she clasped her hands around his neck to keep herself from falling.

"Spike!" She yelped. "What are you doing?"

He ignored her question and continued to head for the stairs that headed up to the bedroom.

Walking up the stairs with Buffy wrapped around him was no easy feat. Not wanting to drop her, he walked slowly and carefully up the stairs, tilting his head around her so he could see where he was going.

He reached the top of the stairs and stood at the foot of the bed.

"Spike!" She yelled, more anger evident in her voice. "Put me down!"

"As you wish." His voice was low and deep.

He leaned forward so she would fall back onto the bed. Crawling on the bed after her, he hovered above her, his face inches away from hers.

"What are you doing?" She asked nervously.

"Trust me."

Abruptly, he crushed his lips to hers and spread her legs with his body so he would rest between her thighs. Surprised, she let out a throaty gasp as he plunged his tongue into her mouth. He grabbed her wrists and led her arms above her pushing them down into the mattress.

His velvet tongue tangled with hers, his chest pressed roughly against her. The kiss was deep, passionate and full of lust. There was no tenderness there, only wanting.

Circling his hips, he ground himself against her. When her lips left his to take a breath a loud moan escaped her throat when she felt his jean-clad hardness press into her.

At that second, he released her wrists and raised himself with his hands to push away from her. He stood up and looked at her lying on the bed, flushed and panting.

Taking steps backward toward the stairs, he watched as she opened her eyes and studied him.

"Where are you going?" She asked, her voice weak.

"Sorry, luv. The cameras are off. Our job is done. I'm going to bed." He said, repeating the same words she used on him after their make out session the night before.

She stared at him in disbelief as he made his way down the steps. She couldn't believe she let herself get so lost in him. Slamming her fist hard into the mattress, her mind tried to devise a plan on how to get revenge on him.

To Be Continued...