Author's Chapter Notes:
Once again, thank you so much for your support and luvly reviews!!!
Chapter 3


The pixies whispered to her for hour clouding her already clouded mind, overtaking that very last shred of sanity she had left. The secrets they whispered brought out a new plan of action, and if everything went according to plan, soon she’d have everything she’d ever wanted, she’s be loved, feared and respected. An evil smile formed on her slightly thinner than she was used to lips, covered in pink strawberry gloss as she headed towards her new home at the 1630 Rovello drive


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that Buffy was finally over the initial shock, it was time to head into the land of denial and self-pity.
She sobbed quietly, oh how she hated the situation she was in, she wasn’t quite sure if Spike would help her if he knew. No scratch that thought, he’d probably wave it off since his psycho girlfriend was as mad as a hatter.

“C’mon Buffy, think of a plan….think..” Her mind chanted as she wiped the tears.

No, telling Spike was defiantly out of question, maybe…. no…. bad idea, from where she was standing the best plan was to play along until Giles or Angel or maybe both came to rescue her from the clutches of evil, murderous Spike, who was currently stroking her hair and whispering sweet little nothings in her ear to calm her down.

The door was almost unlocked when Spike scooped her up and carried her up the stairs, his strong arms holding her small fragile frame, it felt good being held like that. Angel never did anything besides maybe a hug or pulling her behind him for protection, he never treated her like a woman, just as a Slayer.

“See I told you princess, we’ll be outa here in no time” He said with a smirk as they walked out and minions followed.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drusilla unlocked the door with the key that she found in her pocket. It was all new to her, invading the Slayer's home without any invitation, no barrier to hold her back.

“How was your day Buffy?” She heard a voice from the kitchen and walked towards it. The voice belonged to a woman with ash blonde hair, and as the pixies have said earlier it was the Slayer’s mother. She had big kind eyes and genuine smile, just like her own mummy did, just before Angelus ripped her throat out. Drusilla almost flinched at the memory, even after over a century the memory was still vivid.

“It was ok.” She replied exactly what the pixies told her to say.

“That’s good, I bought lemon cheese cake, would you like some?”

“Lemons…” She whispered quietly. Her mummy used to like lemons she’s eat them raw, saying that she loved how they made her mouth tingle. She shook her head to shake off the memory.

“Im gonna go upstairs and take a shower.” Drusilla said as she ran up the stairs and locked the bedroom door sliding down to the floor. This feeling, it was strange and irritating. Feeling the guilt and pain surfacing after all that time, remembering her human days and her family, and something that she thought would never happen…hating Angelus for what he’s done to her family and to her.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The factory was dark and unwelcoming, but by the looks of it was going to have to be her home until she figured out a way to get her body back. Spike still held her firmly in his arms never letting go, until they reached the bedroom.
The bed was huge compared to the size of the room. The strangest thing of all was the trunk on the side of the room on which about a dozen porcelain dolls were placed.

“Creepy” Buffy thought as she glanced around. She stood in the middle of the room, not knowing what to do, climbing into bed didn’t sound too bed, but she wasn’t sleepy…at all, so she just stood there like a statue, until Spike walked in.

He threw his leather duster on the back of the chair and took his shirt off, revealing a flat stomach with well-defined muscles on his abdomen, the makings of a six-pack clearly visible. She stared at him for what seemed to be like eternity, the sight before her made her mouth water as she unconsciously licked her suddenly dry lips. The scent of her arousal consumed the room that they were in, as she continued to stare at his smooth hard semi naked body.

“Fancy a shag, lug?” He questioned with a smirk. His voice brought Buffy out of the trance that she seemed to be in, reminding her just who she was looking at. His usually hate filled, cold eyes were looking at her, but all she saw was love and lust, no hate. It was wrong and she knew it, but part of her made her wonder…. what if?

The battle of the Slayer and the girl within her continued to fight over what was right and what was wrong. After all since Drusilla put her into this situation, and she clearly asked her to take care of her ‘dark prince’ which was in no doubt her creepy reference to Spike, so might as well make most of it, and the best part… it’s not her body, therefore it wasn’t her.

Her eyes were glazy with lust, as she walked towards him, slowly peeling the white dress that restricted his touch. Feeling his hands exploring her body, the very first time that she’s been touched where no man has gone before, as his lips met her own in a hungry and possessive kiss she melted into him, allowing the girl to win the battle.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Ok im starting to uncover how the whole swap is affecting Dru, and Buffy, but im not gonna go into the graphic details of what happened with Spike and Buffy, so you'll just have to let your imagination do the work, lol.

Please review!.