Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you so much for ur reviews!!! Keep 'em coming..lol
Chapter 2

This was not a good night, first Ford told her that he was dying, and second, he didn’t intend on staying dead, instead he made a little trade agreement.

Buffy let out a long sigh, there really wasn’t much that she could do until Spike and his band of merry minions showed up and unlocked that damn door.

She heard the door squeaking and finally opening, revealing the bleached blond vamp in tow with the insano girl and about half a dozen minions.

'This is it' Buffy thought as she gripped her stake tighter, while her eyes were roaming the room for the lucky break, that she so needed.

She couldn't help but roll her eyes and grunt in frustration as the stupid humans around her stared at the vampires in awe.

On the upside it was much better than hearing they yapping about how the 'mysterious and beautiful creatures of the darkness such as vampires are misunderstood...blah blah blah...give me a bucket!

"Concentrate Buffy...concentrate..." Her mind letting go of the anger at the humans and concentrating on the dusting that lays ahead.

Spike's minions didn’t wait long to attack, and at that point Buffy wondered if she should just get out and let these stupid morons get what they barged for, but the cold and rational slayer part gave way to the emotions of a teenager and exactly then she spotted the dark haired spectator at the top of the stairs with and easy jump and flip Buffy had her at a stake point.

"Spike let em go, or your girlfriend fits in an ashtray" She called out to the leather clad vampire.

Spike ordered the minions to stop straight away, and just as Buffy started forcing Drusilla to walk towards the stairs the dark haired vampire spoke to the slayer in a very low tone so that only the blonde girl could hear.

"Don't worry sunshine, mommy will take care of our dear boy, as long as you look after my dark prince." The slayer was too puzzled by the cryptic massage to notice the raven-haired vampress fishing out the metal object out of her pocket and placing it gently on her left hand where no one could see it. As soon as the device was on, Drusilla didn't waste anymore time and did exactly like the stars told her to. Blinding bright white light burst through the room and as fast as it came it disappeared.

Darkness followed

Buffy's head was spinning and hurting like hell. She felt strangely weak and somewhat hungry. She slowly opened her eyes, but everything was a blur, it took her a few seconds to adjust but as soon as she saw who was in front of her she let out a piercing scream.

There she was in a room with more than half a dozen vampires who were currently trying to get the door open, but the scariest of all was the fact that Spike was sitting next to her.

"Shh princess. It'll be over soon" he said softly.

'Oh God he's gonna kill me' Buffy thought as her body started trembling in fear.

"It's ok lamb, everything will be alright" He said soothingly, he could almost taste her fear in the air, and that was very rare that his wicked plum was afraid...that damn Slayer did a number on his girl. He gently lifted her up in his arms and gave a soft kiss on the lips.

Buffy forgot all about the thoughts of dying as his lips slowly and lovingly caressed hers, it was so strange that his lips actually felt warm, kissing Angel was like kissing a toad. cold and slippery, not that she actually kissed a toad before...but Spike's lips were warm...or wait, hers were cold...and...'no' she thought as she drew a long breath only to find that it didn’t make any difference. She quickly pulled away from him and ran to the other side of the room and punched through glass. Her trembling and bleeding hand picked up a piece of broken glass and brought it up to her eye level. What she saw, or rather what she didn’t see threw her into blind panic and unbelievable rage. She started breaking and destroying everything in her sight and screaming as if she was a banshee.

Buffy continued her destructive rampage until strong arms circled her waist and pulled her to the floor. She lied on her side not daring to look at him.

'How could he do that?' her mind wondered, why not just kill her and be done with it? Her brain didn’t hold the answers to the questions it desperately wanted answered, so she continued sobbing on the floor out of self-pity and...

"Pet, its not that bad, we'll be out of here in no time" he whispered in her ear and gently brushed her hair aside. Buffy was slightly shocked by his gentle side, how he cared and called her sweet names.

"Why Spike?" She asked and as soon as she did, she noticed that her voice was slightly deeper and had a snobby nasal English accent.

'Well that can't be good' She told herself as she pushed herself up from the floor. Her hands were frantically grabbing handful of dark brown locks instead of blonde, only then her mind finally drew a conclusion from everything that she gathered so far, the conclusion that left her mouth slightly open in shock and her eyes were filled with horror.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
She walked slowly through the streets enjoying the quiet night. Her confident posture and predatory walk radiated power, her cold gaze intimidated bypasses. It’s been too long that she’s been deprived of the strength that she traded her soul for. Yet it felt good to hear the heart that’s been silent for over a century, beat slowly, and feel the blood rushing through her veins. She didn’t deny it, it felt wonderful being part of the living world, no more hiding from the sun no more feeding of the living, actually that part she’d probably miss, but there are always sacrifices to make.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------