Author's Chapter Notes:
Its kind of weird
Buffy had picked out a black halter dress to wear it was simple but beautiful. She hadn't wanted to draw attention to herself as she knew Cordelia would. Even in High school Buffy hadn't liked to draw attention. Good luck with that she was famous, she ALWAYS drew attention, especially when near Spike or Slutzilla.

"Yoohoo Buffy, earth to Buffy, you there? Or well here?" Willow asked.

"Of course, sorry just thinking. Thank you so much for driving! After the "accident" I still can't seem to feel comfortable to drive. I swear Spike was trying to kill me!" She shudders and thinks back to that dreadful day!

-------
1 month ago
-------

"I hate you Spike, you know that! I fucking HATE you! Don't touch me ever again! Don't even talk to me ever again, unless it's band related! Don't even look at me! Keep yourself and your slutty girlfriend away from me!" Buffy screamed at him, then stormed out to her car.

About a minute later her phone started ringing, she looked at the caller ID hoping it might be Angel, or even Willow. But no such luck it was Spike so she ignored it. Then a few minutes ran by and the phone rung again, this time it was Faith's number so she answered!

"Luv, just listen to me. Don't hang up! I didn't say anything!" Spike said.

"Listen up, I'm not your love or anything else! I hate you! You so did tell everyone! How else did they find out?" Buffy shouted.

"Did not! Plus I have better things to do then talk about you!"

"Like your slut girlfriend!"

"She's not a slut! You silly bint!"

"Whatevs bleach boy!"

"You know what Buffy? Fuck you!" Spike screamed over the phone.

At that Buffy had lost control of the steering wheel cause she hadn't been paying attention. Her car flipped 3 times, finally stopping in a ditch, she was knocked unconscious when her head had hit the steering wheel. Her cell phone was still gripped in her hand.

-------
End flashback
-------

"Buffy your seriously starting to freak me out!" Willow says bringing Buffy out of her memory.

"Sorry Will, just remembering the accident! So you and Oz, how goes it?"

"Oh! You know, Oz he's so dreamy." She sighs.

"Will, wipe that drool away!" Buffy jokes.

"Huh, drool? Where?" She freaks out rubbing her mouth.

"Chill Willow I was just kidding!"

"Oh a joke! Hah!"

They pull up into the VIP parking area to the party. A bouncer is standing guard at the door with the party guest list. There is a line behind ropes to get into the club as normal.

"Summers comma Buffy." Buffy says glancing at the bouncer.

"Enter hold up girly! Your name!" He says putting his arm out in front of Willow.

"Hold up Buddy, She's my date!" Buffy glares at him.

He smiles and then laughs. " I know I was just picking on Willow. Her mom and I go way back. By the way how is your mom Willow?"

"Oh hey Randy, She's fine I guess. Haven't talked to her in the last week!" She says and then enters the doors.

-----
The actual Party
-----

"Wow, these things sure are Jazzy. I'm going to go find Oz, are you going to be okay?" Willow asks.

"Yeah of course, you go have fun!"

"Are you sure?"

"Will if you don't leave I'm going to kick your ass!"

"I'd like to see you try! Have fun! This is my resolve face so make sure you do it!" She says turning around and running off!

God how much I hate parties. I'm so lonesome. And oh lookey drinks. Just what I need right now! She walks over to the bar.

"How about some Vodka on the rocks?" She asks the bartender

"Sure lady, coming right up!"

The bartender puts a napkin down on the bar and then a cup filled with ice. He goes and gets the bottle of vodka and fills the cup up. Just the courage she needs to face the party. She took the cup and downed it making a gasping sound then put it down for him to fill it again. She downs that one too. She then remembered why she didn't normally drink, Buffy and drinking was a non-mixy thing. She was feeling really tipsy. When the bartender filled her glass again she started sipping on it. Spotting someone she didn't want to see, she turned around towards the bar, so he wouldn't see her. But of course her luck tonight was non-existent.

"Hello luv, all alone?" said person asked.

"For your information not that its any of your fucking business, but no I am not alone!" She bit at him.

"Ooh kittens got claws! So captain foreheads here? where is he?" He says scanning the crowd.

"No Willows here with me!"

"Ah so gone to the dark side I see!"

"No Angel happens to be out of town! Where's Slutzilla? I mean what's here face? Nope I actually meant slutzilla!"

"Don't call her that! She's on a business trip!"

"Whatevs leave me alone!"

He looked down at her drink. "I never figured you as a vodka kinda bird, more of a cosmopolitan, sex on the beach kinda chick!" He says with a wink. "Maybe even a champagne kinda bint!"

"You disgusting pig! You don't know me worth shit! Now leave!" She said pushing him. He stayed much to her annoyance.

"I'm a brandy kind of bloke myself. It has more of a bite. You should try it!" He suggests.

"If you insist on staying shut up! Don't talk! Leave me ALONE! Leave. Me. Alone." She says poking his chest with each word.

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

She downed the rest of her drink, and got another. She was starting to feel good, more care-free and more tipsy. She was getting very drunk! She downed two more. Giggling she looked at the bleached blond next to her.

"Hey good looking!" She giggled flirtatiously.

"Luv, what the hell is wrong with you? Can't a bloke mind his own business like you told him too?"

"But Spikey! I wanna play!" she said placing her hand on his leg and then rubbing it, her hand getting higher. He grabbed it.

"Play with fire little girl and your gunna get burned!"

"Maybe I wanna burn! Burn me ssspike!" She says trying to wink but miserably failing and ended up blinking instead almost falling out of her stool.

"Your drunk, go bug another git!"

"I don't want another git" she laughed "Git what a weird word! Git hahaha! I want you!"

"Buffy! Seriously your drunk!"

"We've essstablissshed that!"

"Fine!"

"Yay!" She says leaping into his lap kissing him. The only coherent though in her head was 'Spike lips, lips of spike! He tastes so... yummy!'

___________________
next chapter is going to finish what happens! Give me some input what should happen should she wake up to find spike in her bed or not even know it happened?