Buffy was still standing at the door staring at whoever was on the other side of it. She couldn't seem to move.

"What are you doing here?" She asked through her gritted teeth.

"What no hello for your father?"

"Your not my father, you may have been once but not anymore! What are you doing here?" she asked again.

"I'm just paying you a little visit, daughter." He says brushing her out of the way going inside to the living room.

Buffy growled but shut the door anyways knowing this visit wasn't good. Still she tried to compose herself.

"Hello Liam, I haven't seen you in quite awhile. Though your father tells me about your adventures." Hank says winking. Buffy looks at Liam hoping he will explain, he just looks away. She pushes it out of her mind.

"Yeah well Buffy I'm going to go. Don't worry about our dinner. I'll talk to you later." He says walking out the door. Buffy wonders whats up. Everything today was strange. He hadn't even kissed her goodbye. The world kept throwing lemons at her.

"My darling eldest, how are you?"

"Cut the bullshit Hank! This is the last time I am going to ask you, what are you doing here?" She tried to remain calm.

"Fine you caught me, this isn't a friendly little visit. I need you to marry one of my business associates. He's about to die and his last wish is to get married to a young girl. Seeing as your eighteen your constituted as a young girl. When he marries you and then dies I become a whole lot richer and I'll pay you for your trouble's Daughter."

"Get out! GET OUT NOW YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Buffy screams at him.

"Elizabeth, just imagine the publicity you'll get. You'll be in the lime light."

"My answer is no, and always will be no. Stay away from Mom and Dawnie! If you ever come back here your going to regret it!" She balled her fists.

He walked towards the door muttering how much of a bitch she was. As soon as he went out the door Buffy went to lock it.

She then went to her room and laid on the bed. When her parents divorced she had believed it was her fault. That had been until she had overheard her mother tell an old family friend that Hank had been cheating on her with his young secretary. Truly she had believed that her problematic days in L.A. had caused the divorce and their move to Sunnydale. Not that she cared, she loved Sunnydale it was home, she had everything she needed and wanted here.

Another thing was wrong though. Angel. He was acting weird, he hadn't touched her since he left a month ago. Though even then he only kissed her cheek. Also what had Hank meant when he winked at Angel about his adventures. She didn't know what to think but she trusted Angel.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone. "Hello?" She answered.

"Buffy guess what!" Her mom shouted excitedly.

"An Apocalypse is coming?" She asked.

"No of course not! I don't know how some of these things enter your head. Rupert asked me to marry him!"

Buffy's jaw dropped and it took her a few minutes but she finally said congratulations, and hung up on her mom. The phone rang again but she ignored it. It kept ringing and she disconnected it.

Tears ran down Buffy's face. She hadn't wanted to hear who was going to be in the wedding so she had to hang up. Her mom and her had been close in L.A. but when they moved to Sunnydale, they had drifted apart. They had moved when Buffy was only fifteen and Dawnie thirteen. The year after the move Buffy had dropped out and joined the band. They had never been the same after that.

-----
How the band got together
-----

Buffy had been getting restless She hated school, especially since rat face had been following her all week. It wasn't like she was going to do anything. Maybe it had to do with the fact that her and Spike had gotten into a fist fight last week. Totally not her fault!

"B, what are you doing here?" Faith asked the young blond girl who was under the bleachers.

"Hiding from rat face!" Buffy had said, the dark haired girl smiled.

"Well mind if I join you?"

"Go ahead this is your place!"

"B, come over tonight I want you to join my band, you are just what we need! Someone really wild like me!"

"OK sure, why not I am bored. Who's all in it?"

"Come over and find out!"

_____

Buffy had snuck out her window and ran to Faith's house, she was really excited. Faith was legendary.

"Welcome B, to the sexi five. Seeing as how your going to be the fifth. If anyone has a problem bring it up to me now!" Faith glared at the other blond who was holding a guitar. Buffy would never have admitted it to anyone but when she first saw Spike a year ago she had the biggest crush on him. He was the hottest guy she had ever seen, but instead of them getting along they became enemies.

"Spike have a problem, or are you grumbling new lyrics?" Faith asked.

"No, no problem. If you want her in she's in. As long as she can sing."

Buffy had smiled brightly and sung and all of them were stunned at how good she could sing, and she was in. The next day she had quit school much to her mothers dismay. Faith had let her move in with her. When they hit fame the rest was history.

-------
end flashback
-------

Buffy smiled at the memory. She loved her band. She loved singing. Before Spike had started dating the Slut they had gotten along for once. He even started teaching her how to play the guitar. But that was history now that the slut was in the picture.

A knock on the door brought her out of her thoughts once again.

"Why is today going so wrong?" She muttered to herself.

She opened the door hoping it wasn't Hank and at least the powers that be were listening to her there. IT was her mother.

"Buffy Anne Summers, why the hell did you hang up on me?"

Buffy stared at her mother completely flabbergasted. "Just leave me alone and go back to your family!"

Joyce looked at her weird. "Buffy you are my family. Are you okay?" She asked.

Buffy broke down in tears and slid to the floor. Joyce sat down and pulled her into her arms and rocked her. Buffy slowly fell asleep in her mothers arms. Joyce went and called Rupert and Dawnie and decided to stay there for the night. She wanted to have a talk with her eldest daughter. Obviously she was upset and needed help.

____________________________
Next chapter is going to be Buffy and Joyce. Buffy is going to get alot of her feelings out! Review please. I really need reviews to see how I am doing. Give me ideas too please. I really like getting feedback. So yeah. I also might get a little more in dept with the Spike/Buffy relationship of the past.