A/N: Thanks to all the delicious sweeties who have been reviewing: Pattyanne, Tayhaangel, Hotlippedjen, Shippy, Mely, Paris, BuffyandSpikeforever, and Beth…sorry it takes me so long to update also but I’m trying to go a bit slower with my stories and make them really good.

**********************************************************************************
This chapter dedicated to Nicky ~ cause you’ve made me keep on writing when I really was thinking of quitting. Love ya hon!
**********************************************************************************


****Flashback****


The summer sun was hot and the breeze barely even ruffled the edges of the palm trees outside. Buffy and Spike had spent the day in his house all the doors and windows open every single fan on but still the heat was oppressive.

“Wanna wash your car?” Buffy piped up suddenly hit with inspiration.

“Do I wanna what?” He asked barely opening his closed eyes to look at her, half asleep from the heat as it was.

“Wash….your…car…” she giggled poking his side. “You know…cold water….soap….cold water?” She raised her eyebrows suggestively her green eyes sparkling.

*Water…Buffy…white t-shirt….gah….* Was all that Spike could process as he fought to keep his sudden need to rise to the occasion at bay.

“Sure pet…whatever you want…” He said a bit offhandedly in an attempt to not look too eager, “ why don’t you go grab the soap from the kitchen and I’ll go get the bucket?”

“Ok.” She said bouncing up with youthful enthusiasm her short shorts sticking to the curve of her rounded buttocks and making Spike groan as he watched her skip off.

Looking down at his now prominent bulge that threatened to rip the seams out of his ancient threadbare black jeans he frowned. “ Now mate I know you want that but that is not to be had.” He gave himself a stern talking to.

His groin instead twitched in response to the previous stimuli *WANT…GIRL….NOW* making Spike drop his head back growling softly before pulling his lean form from the couch going in search of said bucket. *Today was turning out to be hotter than hell in more ways than one. *


**** End flashback****


Spike groaned as he struggled into consciousness the feel of a warm soft feminine body making him want to give up the struggle and just bury himself into the offered warmth.

But something niggled.

*Buffy.* Spike jerked back so suddenly not wanting her to feel the early morning problem he was currently sporting that he fell off the couch with a loud THUNK and an equally loud, “OWWWW….Bloody hell…..”

Buffy was jolted awake, her blond sleep tousled head coming up over the edge of the couch to peer down at her cousin with still semi-drowsy eyes and a tiny smile growing.

“Gee cous…when you said you fell for me I didn’t know you meant literally.” She teased him as he groaned at her awful joke and covered his face with his hands.

“Bad Summers….really bloody awful.”

She smirked a little and took a moment to let her eyes feast on his beautiful maleness that was exposed by his tight t-shirt while he was hiding. *Nice arms….those arms are good arms to have….that chest that just begs to be kissed, abs to lick and nibble for days….* her eyes drifted downward to his obvious bulge was, * Oooooo and definitely fuckable…looks big…it felt big…..* she squeezed her thighs together remembering how he felt inside her filling her so full and letting her mind completely shut out the aftermath and the pain that came with it in her sudden all consuming need.

“B….Buffy?” He asked her from the floor where he had been watching her, the shift in her normally glittering eyes almost palpable from innocent teasing to darkness and sex.

She turned her head slowly to look at him.

Her eyes shocked Spike, normally warm and caring, they were now heated and yet somehow at the same time, cold and devoid of feeling as they collided with his. As the bright blue orbs, that were so tender and frightened for her widened, she blinked and her inner walls collapsed as she instinctively recoiled into herself.

“OH….OH…GOD….” She cried out turning to bury her face in the couch cushions and sobbing as if her heart were breaking.

Spike got up from the floor and lay down behind her all thoughts focusing on only one thing; making her feel safe.

“I got you baby…I got you…Williams here….never going to leave you alone again. You’ll never hurt like that again I promise.”

Buffy’s sobs turned into shudders and finally into sniffles as she turned and wrapped her arms around him burying her face in his t-shirt. “I’m sorry.” She whispered quietly her voice growing sleepy once again as her body and mind sought out the refuge it so desperately craved.

As Buffy fell asleep in his arms Spike allowed his own tears to fall wondering how he could ever make his broken angel whole again.


*****Flashback*****

“You got me all wet.” She complained good-naturedly tilting her blond head and looking down at her wet shirt that was sticking to her in all the right places.

Spike grinned mischievously and waggled his brows, “did more than that pet.” He said darting around the car as the wet sponge came flying.

“Why the hell do you have a heap like this already anyways?” she teased him knowing that he loved the thought of the freedom it would give him in just a month’s time. “I mean it’s not like you can drive.”

He arched a brow at the last comment before he ran his hand lovingly over the curves of the classic and said simply staring at Buffy making sure she didn’t miss his double meaning, “Cause she’s my girl. She’ll always be my girl.”

*****End Flashback*****