[Reviews - 23] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers is an aspiring singer who just won the last slot of finalist on American Superstar. What will happen when she runs into harsh british judge William 'Spike' Giles. Will her voice be reconized or will Spike get the best of the audience.
Rated: 15
Categories: Fantasy/AU Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5674 Read: 4271
Published: 11/24/2006 Updated: 11/27/2006

1. The show where anything goes by dearwillow [Reviews - 10] Liked (1979 words)
Disclaimer: I don't own anything.

2. sexy singers and water by dearwillow [Reviews - 5] Liked (1448 words)
I got some great reviews on my first day. It felt great so thanks to all those people who reviewed. thank you for the thoughts and critics. I'm trying to find a different beta because my other one kind of ditched me so if anyone knows any good betas help me out please.

3. chapter 3- mistakes involving rent by dearwillow [Reviews - 8] Liked (2247 words)
I'm alittle scared now. I asked my friend to put in chapter two (never make that mistake again) and she put some stuff in the author's note that was very rude to my last beta. I was really upset with her. I read my reviews and figured out what happened , so here's what really happened with my beta. She beta'd my work and I think she got sick or she wasn't feeling well and it was out of her schedule which i understood so she beta'd my final chapters and we stopped talking. That's it. My personal apologies to anon. Hopefully she still likes me. I hate conflict. anyway here's chapter chapter 3.