He laid her back on the huge bed and lowered his face to her neck. He began to lick the water droplets off her, traveling slowly lower. He gave each nipple a quick kiss as he continued down her body. He used his hands to part her creamy thighs and began to lick the water off her legs starting just above her knees. His lips traveled over the velvety softness of her thighs, towards her center. When he reached it, he took her soft succulent pussy lips into his mouth and sucked them gently, each in turn. Using his fingers, he parted the lips and touched her clit with his tongue. He felt her body shudder in anticipation. He jabbed his tongue into her slit and lapped her sweet juices. Buffy grabbed his head and pressed it more firmly into her pussy. He pushed to fingers slowly into her opening while he sucked her clit. His long fingers were buried deep within her as she gyrated her hips against his face.

He slowly climbed her body. Still working his hand, Spike took one of her breasts in his mouth, biting down gently on the nipple, causing her pussy to spasm around his hand, her juices lightly coating his fingers. She had bitten her bottom lip in an attempt to stop crying out.

She reached out and positioned his massive length above her slick opening. Leaning in, he gently pressed his mouth to his and sucked on her lower lip. Her green eyes were wild as he thrust his throbbing cock into her. She lifted her hips to meet him.
Buffy pulled him tightly to her, her hands on his hips. She fucked him back as hard as she could. She felt herself begin to climax, the warmth building in her belly and starting to spread through her body.

“Oh god, Spike,” she screamed.

Spike pulled her closer and kissed her hard. He shoved himself harder and harder into her, mouth still over hers as he came. “I love you, Buffy,” he groaned.

She touched his cheek. “I love you, too.”

They crawled under the blankets and lay in one another’s arms.

“There’s been something I’ve wanted to tell you,” Buffy began, “something I have said every night in my head since you died. I love you. I loved you then. I should have said it sooner. I just haven’t been able to forgive myself because you died without really knowing how I truly feel.”

She watched as the big bad vampire blinked back tears. For a moment, he said nothing, but she could see it in his eyes. She could tell that what she had said had meant the world to him. “Thank you, luv.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As dawn approached, the lovers stood in the hallway outside Buffy’s hotel room door. All her friends were inside this room waiting for her. Spike had told her so. He could smell them within

Buffy wondered how many times someone had opened the door and looked up and down the hall waiting for her. She knew they were worried about her. The anxiety that radiated from inside the room was an almost touchable thing. She turned to Spike.

“We can’t just walk in there together,” she told him. “They might think you’re some shape changing demon or something and attack you immediately. I think it will be best if you wait re in the hall and let me…” she searched for the right word, “prepare them for this shock,” she finished.

He slid down the wall and sat next to the door. He fished out the pack of smokes he had purchased on the walk over. He lit one with practiced ease. “Take your time, pet,” he answered, blowing out a plume of smoke. “Good luck.”

She nodded, got out her key, and went inside.

Just as Spike had theorized, they were all inside. Dawn and Willow sat on the two beds, while Xander lounged on the small couch. Giles paced about the room and cleaned his glasses. They all looked up as she entered. No one spoke. Buffy sat on the edge of one of the beds. She looked at each in turn.

“The day that Spike died, I lost an important piece of myself. I didn’t really realize how much he meant until he was gone.” She smiled at Willow. “Remember when I would have given anything just to get him to leave me alone?”

Willow gave Buffy a sad smile. “Why didn’t you tell anyone that you feel this way?”

“I’ve tried to hide it. I didn’t want you to worry, or,” she looked at Xander as she said it, “I didn’t want to undergo any judgment for my feelings, but I’ve just felt dead inside. I wander the streets every night in search of a release from the pain of living without him in my life. You don’t know how many times I wished some evil thing I couldn’t defeat would come tearing out of the night and kill me where I stood just so I could stop hurting. He was my constant. I knew that, whatever happened, no matter who else had turned their backs that he would never desert me. He would have followed me straight to hell, and very nearly did.” Buffy took a deep breath and continued. “Without him, I have felt lost, and alone, and unhappy.”

The room was dead silent as her friends waited with bated breath.

“When we came here, I realized that there weren’t many supernatural forces. I guess with all the religious artifacts here, the demonically aggressive aren’t exactly running here. I had given up all hope about running into anything non-human. I was wrong.”
With that, she stood and walked to the door. She opened it and extended her hand to help Spike up from his sitting position on the floor. To surprised gasps, she and Spike walked to the center of the room together. Buffy smiled warmly at Spike and then turned to her friends.


“Look what I found.”