Thank you!
Now.. have a good laugh!

PART 15

The Receptionist greeted them cordially.
“Hope you had a nice night, Mr. and Mrs. Winters. Anyway, I understand your enthusiasm, being so young; but the room next to yours asked me to tell you to be… less * noisy* !” the man said, with a meaningful glance towards Spike, but Buffy noticed it.
She wondered why, then she thought back to that remark about enthusiasm, added to the giggling and the squeaking of the bed that the other people might have heard.
“Oh, nooo! It’s not what you think, we were just…”
“I don’t want to know, just try not to repeat it, ok? Goodnight!” the old man departed, leaving Buffy embarrassed as ever, and Spike laughing madly about it.
“They thought… me and you… Bloody Hell! Anyway, if we really did it * the whole Hotel * would hear us!” he commented with a smirk, raising his eyebrow in a sexy way.
“Pig!” she snapped as they went upstairs to their room.

“Well, it’s been a pretty tiring day!” Spike exclaimed, stretching, and then he sat on the bed, taking off his shoes.
“What are you doing?” Buffy exclaimed, frowning.
“What does it seem to you? I’m just making myself ready to sleep!”
There were still about three hours before the sunrise, but Buffy knew they had faced a laborious long journey, especially for him.
“That’s the point, Mr., you’re not sleeping here, *I*’ m gonna do!” she clarified, sitting on the other side of the bed, mirroring his actions.
“It’s a double bed, and there’s space for both of us, so don’t be a pain in ass, Slayer!” he snapped.
“ Eeeww! There’s not a chance I share a bed with you!”
“Fine, don’t! You can sleep on one of the armchairs!” he struck back, pointing them to her.
“No, you can sleep there! I want the bed!” she protested.

< Spoiled little girl: Part Two!> Spike thought , rolling his eyes.

As always, he wouldn’t have let her win.
“C’mon, get up!” he encouraged her, doing the same.
She obeyed, questioning him with her eyes,
“I give you a choice: we both sleep on the bed, or neither of us use it!” he declared firmly.
“Fine! I’ve already decided!” she snapped, putting herself on the armchair.
She could be so stubborn when she wanted.
“Fine, then!” he struck back, putting himself on the others, near to the on-off switch.
“ ‘Night, pain in the ass!” he said, turning off the lights.
Her only answer was a growl and an indecipherable grumble.

Buffy waited for about a hour, sure that he was deeply asleep, and without making any noise, she got up and went on the bed, leaning her head contently on the soft pillow, even if a little more plucked after their battle.
She rolled onto the other side, happy to have all that space for her, but she oddly hit something cold that started.
“You?! Here?! Cheater, you didn’t keep your word!” Buffy and Spike exclaimed at unison in the most completed dark, realizing they both had had he same idea.
“You’re shirtless! I hope it’s the only thing you took off!” she said, moving immediately the arm and the hand from his chest.
“Why don’t you find out, sweetie?” he suggested with a deep sexy voice.
Although she couldn’t see him, she was sure that in that moment he was wearing one of his typical cocky smirks on his face.
“Gross, Spike!” she answered, coming back to her side.
“Relax, I ‘m still wearing my jeans!” he reassured her.
“Look, I’m too tired to fight again, and after all you’re right, this bed is big enough for both of us… Just try no to invade my space, and I won’t invade yours! Now, let’s just sleep!” she murmured, falling asleep and keeping herself as near as possible to her side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy awoke at late afternoon.
She would have raised the rolling shutter and opened the window, as she used to do every morning, but she remembered who shared the room with her.
In fact, Spike was still asleep, she could tell because otherwise she would have surely heard him.
She was a little upset because it was dark, and that prevented her from seeing him.
It was hard to admit even to herself, but to know he was shirtless made her curious, mostly because she had never seen him like that.
She decided to turn on the light, and she approached him.

< So, you have hidden this perfect, sculpted, smooth pale chest for all these years..>

She also found out how blue his eyes were, because Spike popped them open just in time to catch her gaze.
“Evening, sunshine!” he smiled slyly.
“I didn’t want to wake you up. I turned the light just to find.. my rucksack..” she explained, although she was perfectly aware that it was on the opposite corner of the room, where she went catch it, looking inside it.



“Sure, pet!” he answered in disbelief, as he put his shirt back.
“Sun will set in two hours, then we can go somewhere!” he informed her, going to the bathroom to arrange himself.
“Ok, anyway, I’m already ready, since I’ve only got these clothes!” she commented, sarcastically.
“That’s the point, we’re going shopping. I’ll buy some new clothes for you!” he said, leaving the bathroom.
“Really? Oh, Spike, thank you! Anyway, I’m gonna pay you back as soon as..”
“You bet, Slayer! This is not a gift, it’s a bloody emergency: I can let you go around dressed like that… this is an elegant Hotel!” he explained.
“ Besides, what will people think if Mr. Winters let his wife wear the same outfit always?” he added.
“Let me remind you that it’s not like you have got a wardrobe!” she struck back.
“Mine is style… yours is lack of clothes!” he retorted.
Buffy didn’t even answer and she rushed furiously into the bathroom, shutting the door violently.

TBC