First of all, sooooooorrry for make you wait for so long, but I was on holiday…. :)
Anyway, thanks for all the support!!!
Now, let’s go on…

PART 20

Obviously, that wish didn’t come true, because as soon as Buffy woke up, she slipped away from his arms, wondering what had made her ask him for such a thing.

All that evening long neither Buffy nor Spike had dared to talk about that morning, acting as nothing had happened.
But something was different: they hadn’t chatted as they usually did, they hadn’t teased each other and they hadn’t even stayed outside for too long.
In fact, it was just 1:30 a.m. and they already were in their room, sleeping.
After all, that morning they hadn’t slept much, tormented by the question they feared to give an answer to.

Spike felt Buffy moving in her sleep again, but he immediately figured out it wasn’t a nightmare, quite the contrary, he determined it must be a very pleasant dream, due to Buffy’s smile and her low moans.

/// She wasn’t sure how and why they had ended up together in bed. The only thing that mattered to Buffy at that moment was the indescribable feeling that those skillful hands were offering her, running all over her body, as his cold mouth devoured her with small kisses, from her shoulder to the lobe of her ear, nibbling on it.///

The moan and the smile increased, as did Spike’s curiosity.

/// “You do like this, pet, don’t you?” Spike whispered, pulling down her slip, the only piece of fabric separating them.///

“Yeah…” she murmured, and Spike heard it.
“Don’t stop!” she begged.

< I have no doubt anymore about what kind of dream it is! What if she was dreaming about… me? Why not? After all, I’ve dreamed about her, and it was bloody unexpected! Besides, we had such a good time here, together, so… it could be…> he thought, watching her carefully.

/// “Don’t worry, I haven’t’ even begun!” he assured her, starting to make her his with tender but determined shoves.///

“Yeeeessss.. Moooore…” Buffy exclaimed, pulling her head back in whole ecstasy.

< Tell me you’re dreaming of me, pet… After all, you’re not naming anyone… please don’t mention * his* name!>

/// Spike took her over completely, as he screamed her name, but she didn’t scream his. After all it was enough to watch her pleased face, and to hear her long moans as answer. But suddenly they both jumped, hearing the door slamming open, and they didn’t believe their eyes when they saw who it was. ///

“ANGEL!” Buffy gasped in her sleep, jumping.

Hearing that name for Spike was a hard blow, and his short illusion crashed down.
Not wanting to watch further, Spike got up, grabbed his shirt and left the room.

/// “What are you doing here, now?” Buffy asked, putting her clothes on, but without parting from Spike.
“Buffy! How could you? You’re mine!” Angel roared, ignoring her questions and approaching, snatching her from Spike’s arms with violence.
“She made her choice, and you can’t do nothing about it, buddy!” Spike struck back, pulling her to him again, but gently.
“Oh, yes, there’s something I can do..” Angel sneered, drawing out a stake and lunging at Spike.
“ NOOO, Angel, stop! I LOVE HIM!” she yelled, managing to snatch the stake from him before it was too late. ///

Buffy woke up immediately after, gasping and bringing her hand to her heart.
What did that dream mean? But most importantly , where was Spike?

< Maybe he saw me dreaming… and that disgusted him!> she thought.

After all, it was 3:45 a.m., it was still dark, and it would still be dark for a while.
She wasn’t wrong.
Spike was at the beach where they went to the night before, and it was obvious, because it wasn’t that far from the hotel.
Buffy approached him, trying to come nearer without him noticing, he seemed to be in a very bad mood.

TBC