Author's Chapter Notes:
I just joined some chapters together, nothing big..
thank you sooo much! hold on, it's almost over!


PART 24

“Alright, so, you know, boyfriends always make presents to their girlfriends..” she made him notice.
“It’s unfair, pet! Well, at least now I can say I’ve already bought you enough stuff for two bloody years of birthdays, Christmas, St. Valentine’s Day, anniversaries..” he struck back, and then he wrapped his arms around her waist, chuckling when he noticed the buckle.
“Anyway, do you know there’s another thing boyfriends always do with their girlfriends..” he whispered at her ear, descending to the corner of her mouth.
“Mm.. I wonder what that could be..” she murmured, and then she met his cold lips involving them into a long passionate kiss.. their very first official one!

“Mm.. even better than in my dreams..” Buffy moaned, pressing a finger on her lips.
“Dreams?” he repeated, puzzled.
“Yes, Spike, dreams. And that night, when you ran to the beach, it was *you* I was dreaming of.. but you mistook everything!”
“How did you know about the beach, and why didn’t you tell me?”
“Why didn’t you tell me you love me?”
“Would you have believed me?”
“You can’t answer to a question with another question!”
“You did it first, pet!”
“Touché!” she smiled.
He smiled back, and then he became serious.
“I’ve spent more than a century believing I loved, but those few days made me figure out the real meaning of the world ‘love’: you, Buffy Summers!”

No words were necessary to realize how much she had enjoyed that sentence, he had to just look into her eyes.
“Spike, I can’t remember the exact moment when my ‘I hate you’ became ‘I like you’ , but I guess my ‘I like you’ will become ‘ I love you’ very soon..” she confessed, kissing him with all the passion she could muster.
“And that scares me..” she added, when after an eternity they parted.
“You are scared?” he repeated, not very flattered.
“Sure, I mean.. it’s weird, isn’t it? Before this holiday you were about to kill me!” she made him notice.
He burst out laughing.
“You believed it! I’ve already told you that we vamps like talking big, sure, before that I can’t say I loved you.. but I wouldn’t have killed you, not that time at least.. I was just planning to give you a punishment bite.. the threats of death were just for fun…” he explained, turning one of her locks in his fingers.
“A. what?” she frowned.
“It’s like a love bite, but a little bit more painful.. otherwise, what kind of punishment it is?” he sneered.
“And.. how is a love bite?” she asked, oddly intrigued by that topic.
Spike smiled, kissed her for the umpteenth time, and descended to her neck, pleased to see her giving him full access .. but he confined himself just to a normal hickey.
“I’ll show you soon, love!” he murmured, kissing her forehead.

“But not here, and not now!” he clarified.
“Nooo?” she raised her eyebrow in disbelief.
“You know… I was thinking about somewhere nicer, on a big double bed in a big elegant room of a certain hotel…”
“Let me guess.. this time it won’t end up in a ‘pillow’s fight’ ?” she teased him, caressing his face.
“I definitely *do not* think so!” he smiled, kissing her behind her ear.
“Mm.. sounds good! And I’m sure our dear Receptionist will be happy to see us again!” she commented.

“Ok, jump on, pet! Mr and Mrs. Winters are coming back!” he invited her, opening the car door of the more than familiar DeSoto.
“Sure, Spikey… but there’s something I gotta do first..”

TBC

Here’s the end, sorry, it’s not very long.. but it should be fun, at least I wish!
Thank you !

EPILOGUE
THREE DAYS LATER

The taxi left Joyce in front of her house.
As she was looking for the keys, she immediately noticed a folded sheet of paper on the windscreen of her Jeep.
“God, please, tell me it’s not a ticket!” she wished, approaching the car, realizing that her prayer had been answered.

< Maybe it’s a typical flier..> she thought, opening the mysterious sheet and reading it.

‘ Hi Mom,
Hope you are fine!
First of all, don’t worry, I didn’t run away from home.. this time! It’s just that.. you were right, I was hiding something to you… and now I’ll be away for a while.. with * this something* .. who says hi and hopes to taste again your chocolate with marshmallows soon…
Yeah, mom, you guessed right: it’s just * him* ! ^ _ ^
See ya soon, I’ll let you know when!
Kisses, Buffy. ‘

< Well, it was better the ticket!> Joyce exclaimed, folding the sheet again.

She had already prepared a scolding for Buffy, so she would have to add it, due to the new caper of her daughter.
But at the very end Joyce was relieved that Spike was with her little girl… and she was very worried for the same reason!
-----------------------------------------

Willow had gotten home from her holidays, two days after Joyce’s return.
After doing the most important chores she had listened the messages in her answering machine.
The first five ones were banal, until she listened the last one.

-- Hi, Will, it’s Buffy! I know, you’re not home yet, anyway, are you having a good summer? Mine is wonderful! By the way, here’s the big news: now I’m with Spike, my new boyfriend, at Rio de Janeiro! We send to you lots of kisses, we will be back for the weekend! --

Willow, which hadn’t listened to anything else after the ‘ with Spike, my new boyfriend‘ part, heard her friend giggling and whispering something to someone who approached to the receiver.
It was enough hearing the first words for Willow to figure out who it was.

-- Ok, Red, it’s not true, we were just kidding.. --

Willow sighed relieved, but after a break she heard that the vampire had resumed talking.

-- First, we are not at Rio, just about 380 Km from Sunnyhell, second, we won’t be back before the end, of the month, and third, the most important thing: it’s only Buffy sending you kisses! All my kisses are just for a special girl.. --

Willow heard Buffy chuckling, and an unmistakable noise of kissing.

-- “Isn’t that true, pet?” (kissing) “Oooooooh, Spiiiiiiiiike!” --

And after a little bit more of moans and giggles, Willow heard they hung up, and the classic ‘beep’ of end-message.

“Poor me.. and now how the hell am I supposed to tell the others?” Willow exclaimed shocked, putting her hands in her hair.

--
THE END

Hope you had fun reading it, as much as I had fun writing it!

I’ll come back with other new stories ( oops, it sound like a threat !), it will just take a while..
Bye, for now and thanks again!!