[Reviews - 87] LikedPrinter
Summary: A visit from the social workers and Dawn’s created a nice mess for Buffy to clean up, with the help of Spike of course. Takes place before ‘Tough Love’.Written for Ariel Dawn.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 27212 Read: 9753
Published: 12/27/2006 Updated: 08/13/2007

1. The Dilemma by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 12] Liked (3208 words)
This is written for Ariel Dawn, because not only is she a fabulous beta (yes, she did beta this), but also an awesome friend and really deserves this. She wanted a fic where Spike and Buffy had to get along for Dawn’s benefit, so here it is…well, the first chapter at least.

Also, a special thanks to Copykween, who looked over this and gave me honest feedback. Thanks for helping me fix my Buffy. ;-)

2. The Proposal by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 10] Liked (3725 words)
Much love to CopyKween for doing a read through and helping me out and of course to Ariel for betaing. And a big thank you to those who read the last chapter. The feedback was just awesome. :-)

3. Following Orders by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 13] Liked (3508 words)
Thanks to CopyKween for doing a read through and to Ariel for betaing.

4. Spike's Secret by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 10] Liked (3330 words)
Sorry about the lateness of this. We were switching DSL providers so I was without internet for a while. Check my LJ for further details if you want.

Thanks to CopyKween for helping me with the details and to Ariel for fixing my boo-boos. :-)

5. The Morning After by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 9] Liked (3457 words)
Big thanks to Copykween for helping me out and to Ariel who is the best beta ever. And as you've also might have noticed, I'm not updating this fic every Wednesday like I was before. Blame school/work. They're the devil...

6. Truce? by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 12] Liked (3142 words)
HUGE thank you to Copykween for listening to me whine and complain and for having extensive IM convos and helping rearranging this chapter. I really couldn’t have done it without you. And also to Ariel who’s reaction after working her beta magic on this was completely worth it.

7. Keeping It Simple by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 10] Liked (3498 words)
Thanks to Copykween for helping me work this chapter out when I felt it wasn’t right and to Ariel Dawn for helping with the last name. You two are the bestest!

8. A Bit More Complicated by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 11] Liked (3344 words)
Thanks to Copykween for doing a readover and to ArielDawn for helping with my grammar issues.