[Reviews - 18] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and William were best friends since birth, at the age of seventeen everything goes sour and William leaves for New York. Several years later they meet, but do they still have anything there, when each of their secrets are revealed can they mend the broken bridges and be again?
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4717 Read: 4821
Published: 12/30/2006 Updated: 01/12/2007

1. Prologue to chapter1 by darlaslilgirl [Reviews - 8] Liked (2063 words)
please be aware that there is some role reversal between this Buffy and Spike from the cannon series.

on a lighter note , please review if i should continue to post more, this is my first fic and id love to know what you guys think of it. weather its good or bad please let me know.

he rating is currently 15 as the story develops the rating may change as not all kinks are worked out yet.

DISCLAIMER: All characters belong to the imagination of Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy I am only borrowing characters from his mind, and i do not make any profit from this story.

2. Chapter 2 by darlaslilgirl [Reviews - 4] Liked (1158 words)
I just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to everyone who reviewed the last chapter.

my updates are gunna change from the saturdats as i have got to work most saturdays and wont be at home to update anymore. so ill try and post more soon. i had to post this now as revision for my exams (which determine if i go to uni) is killing me..

so i couldnt wait to add this once i had fone the finishing touches. also again thanx to everybody who has reviewed it means a lot to me. if you want to recieve notiifications of the updates please join my mailing list.

So sorry for the ramble, Story Spoiler ** this dosent pick up where we left but Buffy will be back**

3. Chapter 3 by darlaslilgirl [Reviews - 6] Liked (1496 words)
Sorry for the wait guys. bigger Authors Note is at the bottom of the page.