**

Chapter 13

Buffy sat in her kitchen surrounded by her friends. Dawn was at school and she was relieved not to be having this conversation in front of her. She pulled her dressing gown around her.

“So how much of a show did you see?” Buffy questioned, blushing slightly.

“Not much, honestly. We hightailed it out of there when you started tugging at Spikes pants. We thought it’d be safer to wait for you outside.” Willow answered with a giggle.

“So you and Spike huh?” Xander questioned.

“Yep, me and Spike.” Buffy answered, her voice steady, she was ready for his protests.

Xander shrugged.

“Could be worse, I suppose. It could be Angel.” He answered seriously.

Willow and Buffy burst out laughing.

“Well guys, you can let yourselves out. Spikes upstairs and I have a promise to fulfil.” With that Buffy left the kitchen and walked up the stairs.”

The gang let themselves out of her house, and Willow shook her head and laughed as the sound of music drifted out of Buffy’s window.

**

Buffy had turned on the music as she entered her room. She let the robe slip from her shoulders and looked at Spike.

He sat on a chair in the middle of Buffy’s room.

Spike stared at Buffy and spoke those important three little words.

“Dance for me.”


THE END




A/N: A big Thank you to everyone who reviewed, I love it. Hopefully the block is gone and I’ll get cracking again.