Buffy couldn’t believe her luck when she was approached by a burly looking man just after the first song, she frowned and pondered. Did it mean she was lucky or that she just screamed lap dancer? The burly man led the way and Buffy followed.

He led her up the stairs at the back of the club, up to the VIP rooms. Buffy mentally sighed. Why was it that the evil people had all the money? Here she was saving the world on a weekly basis and she didn’t even think that she would be able to put Dawn through college.

She entered the room and plastered a bright excited smile on her face. There were vampires everywhere. Her body was screaming to run or kill everything in the room. Another man, a very well dressed man came over to her and gave her a smile.

“Hello there, I’m Lionel. We were watching you dance and were wondering if you’d be interested in coming to dance for us in a private club?”

“Wow? Really? I’d love to!” Buffy put as much excitement in to her voice as she could muster.

“Of course you’d have to have an audition. And I feel I must tell you that it is a lap dancing club.” Lionel sounded like a concerned friend, Buffy refrained from the urge to pummel him, and she could see how the other girls had been duped into working at this club.

Buffy put a worried frown on her face.

“Lap dancing? That’s just dancing isn’t it? I wouldn’t have to do anything else would I?” Buffy surprised even herself at the naivety she put into her voice.

“No of course not my dear, it’s a very respectable club that we run. It also pays very well; we like to look after our dancers. So tell me, do you have any family?” The last was thrown in very casually and Buffy immediately picked up on what he was asking. Would anyone miss her if she disappeared?

“No, my dad is back in Chicago but we don’t really talk anymore.” Buffy let the sadness she really felt at the loss of her mother shine through her voice.

“Oh I’m sorry to hear that, but don’t worry you’ll find a new family at the club. So how would you feel about doing an audition for us now?” Lionel smarmed.

Buffy glanced around the room and hoped with all her being that she didn’t get the enormously fat guy that was sat on one of the couches.

“Sure.” Buffy chirped. “Did you just want me to dance here; I could do a routine for you?” Buffy knew that wasn’t what he meant but it was worth a try.

“Well, I’ve seen you dance on the dance floor, let’s give you a lap and see what you can do with it.” Lionel turned and walked over to a bar; he spoke a few words to one of the patrons and picked up a chair.

Buffy’s mouth nearly dropped open when she saw just who it was that Lionel was leading back to her.

Spike.

Lionel put the chair down in front of her and gestured for Spike to have a seat. He walked over to Buffy and whispered.

“This is a potential customer, so let’s give him something to sway him and something to remember.” He smiled encouragingly at Buffy and stepped into the background.


Buffy just stood for a moment staring at the peroxide blond vampire sitting in front of her. She hadn’t known he was in here, her senses overloaded by the amount of vampires. Her mind flashed in a hundred directions at once, but she settled on the positive.

Maybe this wasn’t as bad as she thought. It was Spike, it couldn’t be that bad, and at least it wasn’t the fat guy. He would help her through this; she probably wouldn’t have to do hardly anything. After all she had never given a lap dance in her life; she wasn’t even sure where to start. She wracked her brain for all the films she had ever seen with a lap dance in them, that and for all the pointers Anya had given her.

Another evil thought ran through her mind, this was an opportunity to torment Spike, to get him back for all the evil things he had done to her.

With a newly found confidence Buffy walked over to the DJ to request a song, she knew just the song. It was on one of Dawns new albums, when Spike had heard it; he had gone off on one about Dawn being a bit young to listen to it. Buffy had blown him out; she didn’t think it was that bad.

Spike sat rigid on the chair, looking at Buffy. He didn’t know if this was heaven or hell. Buffy was just about to give him a lap dance. Oh how did he get himself into these situations?

The DJ was in his booth bopping his head to music that was filtering through the head phones he was wearing. When she asked for the song he gave her a huge grin which turned into a leer. Buffy suppressed a shudder and walked back to where Spike was sitting.

Without missing a step Buffy grabbed the back of a chair while she walked and set it down about two feet in front of Spike, as the first notes of the song floated through the room, Buffy pushed everything aside and let the music wash over her. She was going to make this look convincing. She took a seat in front of Spike.

I'm not ashamed of the things that I dream
I find myself flirting with the verge of obscene
Into the unknown, I will be bold
I'm going to the places I can be out of control

As the singer began Buffy began to dance, she ran her hands down to her knees and for a split second her knees flashed apart then back together. She arched her back against the back of the chair and ran her hands up her thighs and across her chest.

And I don't want to explain tonight
All the things I've tried to hide
I shut myself out from the world so I
Can draw the blinds and I'll teach myself to fly

I love myself
It's not a sin
I can't control what's happenin'

Buffy stood up and took a step towards Spike; she circled him and ran her hand across his chest as went. When she returned to the front she dipped low to the floor and slowly arched her body to stand back up again.

'Cause I've just discovered
Imagination's taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

Buffy took that final step towards the blond vampire and swung one leg to straddle his lap, as she brought the other leg around she lowered herself into his lap, draping her arms around his neck for support and began gyrating her hips in time with the music.

Spike still sat rigid, with his arms stiff at his side, Buffy frowned slightly but carried on.

She immediately realised her mistake in choosing the song she had, she had no choice but to move in time to the music, she should have picked a song with a faster beat. It was incredibly intimate as she grinded herself slowly into Spikes lap. Especially since she was intimately feeling the evidence of Spikes arousal. She looked into Spikes eyes and heard him growl. A pang of desire zapped straight to her womb, and she couldn’t help the gasp that escaped her lips.

From the small of my back and the arch of my feet
Lately I've been noticing the beautiful, oh, me
I'm all in my skin and I'm not gonna wait
Commence on myself in the most precious way

And I don't want to explain tonight
All the things I've tried to hide
I shut myself out from the world so I
Can draw the blinds and I'll teach myself to fly

'Cause I've just discovered
Imagination's taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand


As she continued to grind herself into spikes body, Buffy almost lost herself in the desire and lust that was filling her body, Spike was continually growling now but he still sat rigid on the chair. Buffy wanted to smack him, he could at least pretend.

She raised herself off his lap and circled him again; she blushed to herself as she felt her damp underwear. This time stopping at his back and leaning over one of his shoulders, she ran her hands down his chest and whispered.

“Spike could you at least pretend to enjoy yourself.”

Spike let out a louder growl, pretend to enjoy himself? It was all he could do to remain sitting as still as he was, the scent of her arousal had filled his senses. He was fighting with all of his body not to pick her up and start pounding into her there and then. His coherent thought had left at the start of the song, all he was managing was one thought. Sit still.

There's a world undefined
In my body and mind
I won't be left behind
I'm already here

'Cause I've just discovered
Imagination's taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

Buffy picked up her walk again, but this time when she reached the front of Spikes chair she straddled him backwards, so her back was leaning on his chest. She lowered herself into his lap again but sat still. She raised an arm to his neck and draped it around the back. She laid her head back on his other shoulder and started to grind her ass into Spikes lap. Buffy frowned again, he still wasn’t doing anything.

She put her mouth close to his ear and whispered. “Please Spike.”

It was the pleading tone in her voice that did him in, well that and the use of his name. Control and reason went out of the window. With a roar spike grabbed her hips and thrust his hips to meet hers.

Buffy almost screamed as Spike grabbed her, it wasn’t quite what she was expecting. But then again the wet patch on Spikes jean that was warm against her leg was something she defiantly wasn’t expecting either.
She turned her face to Spikes but he wouldn’t look at her.

The song had finished, and she didn’t know what else to do so she raised herself up off Spike’s lap. Spike stood up abruptly, he walked to the bar, grabbed his coat and walked straight out of the door. All without looking at her once.

Buffy stood at a loss, trying to understand Spikes behaviour, he couldn’t be that embarrassed surely. Buffy shook the thoughts away as she saw Lionel walking to her. When he reached her he had a huge grin on his face, he handed her a business card.

“You, my dear, are most definitely hired. You start Friday. Okay?”

“That’s great.” Buffy plastered a fake smile on her face and took the card.

“I’ll see you Friday then.” Buffy didn’t care if she seemed uninterested, she just wanted to leave.

Once Buffy was downstairs she made her way to her friends at their table. Anya opened her mouth to speak but Buffy interrupted.

“Did you guys see Spike?”

“Yeah, he stormed out of here a few minutes ago, probably got the knock back from some girl.” Xander laughed.

Willow nudged him, there was something up.

“What happened?” She asked.

“Nothing, it’s okay, I think I’m just going to go home.” Buffy answered.

“We’ll all go, and then you can tell us what happened at your house.” Anya said as she stood up and grabbed her coat.

Willow sighed at Anya’s pushiness, but then again at least she would bug Buffy until she talked, which was something that neither she nor Xander could do.