“My God, luv. You are a vision.” Spike whispered reverently.

“Well, my yummy sushi pjs got lost in the Crater that is Sunnydale, so I had to replace them with something,” I tried to quip. Truth be told, I was ridiculously nervous. Why? It was just Spike. He’d seen me in less.

‘Self,’ I said to myself, ‘haven’t you wasted enough time where Spike was concerned? He’s a good man and you love him. He used to love you, if you haven’t blown it. One way to find out, though. In the immortal words of the Doors, the time to hesitate is through.’

I crawled up the bed to straddle his lap once more. His features wore a deep expression of shock. Taking his beautiful face in my hands, I kissed him, softly at first but deepening as I felt him harden again beneath me. I swept my tongue over the fullness of his bottom lip and I felt him draw a sharp unneeded breath. I pulled his tongue into my mouth and stroked the underside with my tongue. As he ground his hips up into my silk covered center, I threw my head back and he nibbled along my neck. I brought my hands around to stroke the soft curls at the nape of his neck.

“God, I wish I could touch you, pet,” he moaned, his voice thick with need.

That gave me all sorts of naughty ideas. “That’s right,” I said in my throaty seductive voice, “you can’t use your hands.” I slid down his legs. “I could do anything to you.” I slowly raked back the blankets to expose his legs, his manhood straining against the fabric of his pants. “And there’s nothing you can do about it.” I hooked my thumbs into the offending garment and slowly pulled it off. A beautiful sight greeted me. Standing at full attention was Spike’s weeping cock.

I looked up at Spike’s face. His eyes were raw with lust. As I licked my lips, he groaned with need. I leaned down and took the tip of his throbbing member into my mouth. I felt him tremble as I swept my tongue around the head and lapped at his dripping slit. I worked my way slowly down his cool thick shaft until the tip of him hit the back of my throat. Only when my lips felt the solid touch of his body did I stop. I swallowed around him and crept back up. I engulfed him with sure strokes bringing my hand up to caress his length as it slid out of my mouth. I licked along the front of the shaft, licked it like a big piece of candy that I didn’t want to melt. Licked it back and forth, up and down until he cried out and his legs convulsed against the sheets.

“Buffy, luv, I’m gonna cum if you don’t stop,” he gasped.

I got up from my place on the bed and slid my panties down my legs and drew my top over my head. As I stood naked before the man I loved, all my nervousness melted away. It had been far to long to indulge in insecurities now.

I crawled back into Spike’s lap, unbuttoning his silky-smooth shirt as I went. When I reached the bottom, I sat back on his thighs to admire my handiwork. His face with those amazing eyes, those cheekbones, that mouth, the line of his neck spilling into the wide, hard flesh of his shoulders, his chiseled chest, the curve of his ribs under muscle leading my gaze to the flat plain of his stomach, the slight dimple of flesh that was his belly button, the rich swell of his hips, and finally the ripeness of him. I let the appreciation of his masculine beauty show in my face as my eyes raked over his naked form. I leaned forward and kissed him passionately, putting all the pain and wanting I had been feeling since his death into that kiss. As he thrust his tongue into my mouth, I positioned his cock at my dripping opening. I slid his cool tip into my wet heat.

He gasped as I slowly sunk onto his taut erection. “Buffy, you’re so tight,” he groaned.

I leaned forward and put my lips to his ear. “No one’s had me since you,” I whispered. With that, I impaled myself on the rest of his length, crying out as my inner walls stretched to accommodate his thick member. He growled as he bucked his hips up into me. I started a steady pace as he leaned forward to capture my lips with his once more. He changed the angle of hips so every time he thrust inside me, he rubbed over that bundle of nerves he knew would send me into a frenzy. I wrapped my arms around Spike’s neck as I rode him faster. I could tell from his ragged breathing he was nearing completion. There was time for slow seduction later. Right now, both of us needed release.

“Spike,” I gasped, “mark me.”

He looked at me with wide wild eyes.

“Here,” I whispered, bringing my fingers to the bite mark on my neck. It had originally been Angel’s mark, but it was also the same place Dracula had bitten me. And the Master. “Blot out these marks. If I carry anyone’s scar, I want it to be yours.” Seeing the hesitation written on his face, I pouted at him. “Please William, please?” I let the lust and need make my voice a throaty whisper.

With a low growl, his face shifted and his cobalt eyes flashed gold. I tilted my head and held his gaze.

“I love you, pet. You know that, right?” His feral eyes searched mine.

My heart soared with the confirmation. “I know. I love you, too,” I whispered.

Fangs plunged into my neck as he ground his hips up, pushing his cock further into me. I screamed as I came hard. Every suck from his talented mouth caused mini orgasms to tremble through my body. I could feel my inner muscles fluttering around Spike’s member. He pulled away from my neck as he roared my name and his release, spilling his cool seed into my depths.

As I settled in next to Spike to sleep, I felt whole, content for the first time in a long time.