Author's Chapter Notes:
Please leave a review!!
About a hour later, Oz had driven back to his uncle’s house where he was staying and Willow had teleported back to Brazil, both with plans to meet me and Spike for lunch. I didn’t know what Willow planned to tell Kennedy, but in truth, I didn’t care. I knew what I wanted to happen, but I wasn’t going to hope for anything. They were capable of making their own decisions after all.

I went into the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed, my head in my hands. Spike trailed in after me and knelt down at my feet. “Are you going to be alright, pet?”

I didn’t move my hands. “I knew Angel had some kind of God complex, but I never thought he would adjust people’s memories so we only knew what he wanted us to. That’s just so…he mind raped us. All of us. Fred and Wesley and Gunn and Willow and his son Conner, wherever he is, and me and God knows how many others. No one should have that right.”

Spike gently removed my hands from my face. I looked into his deep blue eyes and saw his concern radiating out. “I’m going to fine. It’ll just take some time to get over the fact that someone violated my mind like that.” I curled my tongue behind my teeth like Spike always did himself. “Of course, you could help me get my mind off of it.”

His eyes darkened into pools of cobalt lust. I pulled his hands up and placed them on my waist as I leaned down to kiss him. His lips were soft and smooth and I let my tongue dart out to taste them. I felt as his fingers snaked up under my shirt, touching my back with his cool pale fingers. I moaned against his mouth at the contact.

I raised my arms over my head and he swept my shirt up over my head. He moved his kisses from my lips to my jaw line, reigning open-mouthed caresses down my neck and across my collarbone. He ghosted his hands across my lace-covered breasts and I arched my back to put more of his hands on me. I felt his nostrils flare against my skin as the scent of my arousal hit him hard. He growled low in his throat. The vibrations caused goose bumps on my skin.

I reached down and pulled his shirt up. He obligingly broke his mouth from my skin to allow me to remove the garment. I slid my hands down his chest, feeling the strong muscles in his alabaster skin. As his thumbs swept over my hardened nipples, my hands mirrored his actions on his own.

He took a sharp breath in as his nipples hardened under my attention. His hands feathered down over my stomach to the top button of my jeans. His mouth trailed kisses down over the tops of my breasts until he latched on to my nipple through the lace.

I arched and moaned against him as he slid my pants and shoes off down my legs. He picked me up and laid me back against the pillows at the head of the bead. His eyes raked over my scantily clad form. “You’re so beautiful, Buffy,” he whispered. Then he crawled up my body and claimed my mouth in a bone-melting kiss, his hands tangled in my hair. My hands fluttered down his body to undo the button on his jeans. I didn’t want anything to separate us anymore. Like he read my mind, he reached behind me and unhooked my bra. Throwing it across the room, he ducked down to take one of my rosy hardened nipples into his mouth.

As he lathed my nipple with his cool tongue, his fangs descended and gazed my soft flesh. I moaned as I arched up to put more of my breast in contact with his talented mouth. As I slid his zipper down, he drug his fangs lightly down my stomach, not hard enough to draw blood, but enough to raise little red welts. It was exquisite.

When he reached my thong, he shredded the flimsy material with his elongated canines. He shifted back as he sat back on his heels. “My golden goddess. I can’t wait to taste your juicy little quim.” He spread my legs and situated himself between them. Placing a soft kiss on each thigh, he plunged a long digit into my slick hole without warning. My hips bucked off the bed in response.

He chuckles softly before licking my outer lips, gathering all the moisture collecting there in response to his ministrations. “Mmm, sweet ambrosia,” he whispered. He lapped at my pussy like a starving man as I writhed about on the bed, praying to as many gods as I knew names for that he would touch my clit. He was torturing me, knew it, and took great pleasure in it.

“Please, Spike, baby, please,” I whimpered.

He moved his tongue slowly up my slit and softly licked the swollen nubbin. I cried out loudly as he sucked it into his mouth and gently rolled it between his teeth. As I felt myself on the verge of orgasm, he pulled his face away. He slowly crawled up my body, leaving his finger buried in my depths.

As he laid the lightest touch of his lips over the healing bite mark scar on my inner elbow, I used my legs to push his jeans off his slender hips and down his legs. I felt him kick them off to the floor. I reached down between us and touched the velvet soft skin of his hard cock. He hissed with pleasure as I spread the pre-cum over his cool shaft.

I felt another finger enter me as Spike brought his vampiric visage to the forefront. He gently rubbed his fangs over the bite on my arm and then looked up at me. “Only my marks, right, kitten?” he beseeched me.

“Yes, Spike, yes,” I breathed.

Sharp pain preceded a torrent of ridiculous pleasure as I climaxed with Spike’s fingers pumping me and his teeth in my arm. Before my muscles had stopped fluttering, he removed his hand and slammed his cool member into my moist heat. I screamed his name as another orgasm rode in on the tails of the last one.
He rolled his hips so his pubic bone ground into my clit with every downward stroke. He pulled his face from my arm to kiss me with wild abandon. I could taste a combination of my juices and my blood on his lips. It was intoxicating.

My hips rose off the bed to meet his increasingly more rapid thrusts. I could tell how close he was as he pulled away from my lips to babble tender affections. “Oh God, Buffy! You feel so good, so tight. You’re so hot around me. Feel like I could burn up inside you. I love you so much, pet.”

I clenched my inner muscles and he came with a roar, shouting my name. The feel of his cold seed shooting into my depths brought me to another orgasm as I clasp my love to me.

He rolled to the side and took me with him, which was just as well. I didn’t want him to pull out of me. I wanted to be joined in every way possible. He reached up to brush stray hair from my face.

“Say it, kitten,” he whispered.

I didn’t even have to ask. “I love you.



I cracked open an eye and trained it on the clock radio. Ten o’clock in the morning. Shit. I was supposed to meet Cordy to start her training in half an hour. I groaned and untangled myself from Spike’s embrace. When I got out of bed, I watched him roll into place I had just been, either gravitating to my heat or my smell, perhaps both.

I showered quickly and pulled my wet hair into a ponytail. It would dry soon enough. I pulled on some workout type clothes, light blue drawstring pants, a white tank top, white sneakers. I took a small bag with some…slightly more fashionable clothes, some of my smallish weapons like stakes, in it. Spike had yet to wake up, so I wrote him a not on the fancy hotel paper.

Spike,
Gone to train Cordy. Don’t forget we have a lunch date with Willow and Oz at one. Meet us in the lobby unless you’re going to come and help with the training when you get up. Either way, I’ll see you there.
Love always,
Buffy

As a second thought, I pulled Spike’s poetry book from my purse and opened it to the last page, the page I had written.

You and me
Meant to be
Immutable, impossible
It’s destiny
Pure lunacy
Incalculable, insufferable
But for the last time
You’re everything that I want and ask for
You’re all that I’d dreamed
Who wouldn’t be the one you love
Who wouldn’t stand inside your love?
Protected and the lover of
A pure soul and beautiful you
Don’t understand
Don’t feel me now
I will breath for the both of us
Travel the world
Traverse the skies
Your home is here within my heart
And for the first time
I feel as though I am reborn
In my mind
Recast as child and mystic sage
Who wouldn’t be the one you love
Who wouldn’t stand inside your love?
And for the first time
I’m telling you how much I need and bleed for
Your every move and waking sound
In my time
I’ll wrap my wire around your heart and your mind
You’re mine forever now
Who wouldn’t be the one you love and live for?
Who wouldn’t stand inside your love and die for
Who wouldn’t be the one you love

I knew it wasn’t great, but I had tried and I meant all I said. Perhaps he would like it, who knows. At least I had tried. I lay it open to the page I had written next to Spike. Next to that, I lay my note. I grabbed my bag and left the room.