Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is NC17 and has a big big warning attached! Spike has sex with someone who is not Buffy! If you have a problem with reading that dont read it! If you flame me I will delete your review...You have been warned
Chapter 3: Chapter 2: Kill me Slowly
Chapter2: Kill me slowly

He was puzzled, floored, really. She didn’t look shocked or even upset. There was an odd peace about her, it was quite unsettling.

He took a step toward her, not knowing if she’d back away or not, praying that she wouldn’t for all the wrong reasons. “You’re quite beautiful Elizabeth. I couldn’t see why any man, least of all your father, would want you dead.” He said this as he picked up a stray strand of her hair that had fallen out of her hat and twisted it around his finger. “Would you care to elaborate, sweet?”

She hated herself for letting him touch her, she hated herself for wanting him too. He was so calm. He had just announced he was hired to kill her and yet he acted like he was her beau, playing with her hair and looking at her like she held the secrets to the world in her eyes. She tried to hate him, and hated herself for not being able too.

She looked at him hard, green eyes shining bright with unshed tears. “If you’re going to kill me do it now, for I don’t care for conversation that only prolongs the inevitable.” Her voice was a strong as steal as she tossed her head and sniffed.

He was perplexed. Shouldn’t she have been begging for her life now? Or maybe she should have been on the ground unconscious from a fainting spell. He hadn’t been hired to kill many women in his life but he knew that if she was anything like any woman he had ever met she wouldn’t have told him to hurry up and get it over with. It just wasn’t common and now he was intrigued.

“What if I said I like to get to know my victims before I off them?”

“I’d say you were ill and then I would not speak another word to you.”

He went to lean against his desk. “Sassy little thing, aren’t you? Talking to the man who holds your precious life in his hands with such a quick tongue, you m’dear don’t think before you speak.”

She stepped closer to him, so close she could feel his breath on her face. “Or maybe I just have a death wish. So tell me how are you going to do it?” She asked, her eyes spitting fire, all traces of her previous tears gone. When he raised his eyebrow she continued, “Off me. How are you going to do it? “

He rolled his tongue between his front teeth and smiled when he saw her eyes dart down to his mouth. She shivered and not because there was a draft although if asked that’s what she would have blamed it on. “Oh baby I’ll hurt you so good you’ll ask me to stop and beg me to never let it end.”

“Will you have me first?” She said in almost an inaudible whisper. She did not know what possessed her to say such a thing, but it was out now and there was nothing she could say to take it back. She blushed and tried to duck her head but he gripped her chin and forced her to look at him.

“Yes.” WHAT! The devil he would! Fucking her would do neither one of them any good. He couldn’t fuck her than kill her. He might be a rascal, a murderer, a liar and a cheat but he wasn't heartless.

“Now?” She asked as she broke his grip and looked away from him.

“No.” She didn’t look up until she heard the door slam.

~*~

“Perfect.” He leaned back in his chair and stroked his chin, grinning broadly.

“I thought you wanted her dead, sire…”

“I don’t pay you to think, you bloody imbecile. Now go fetch me my tea there’s a slight draft.” He tossed his slipper clad feet upon the ottoman and sighed. Everything was going so well!

~*~

“Perfect.” William moaned as the short little blonde’s head bobbed up and down on his cock. He squeezed his eyes shut tight and thrust his hips slightly. “That’s it, luv. Mmmmmm…..just like that.”

After leaving Elizabeth in his room back on the ship he found the nearest whore house and was very precise when he insisted he be given the most talented blonde slut they had. He barely gave her time enough to make her way up the stairs before he was tearing her dress and throwing her on the bed.

Frustration didn’t sit well with him and Elizabeth Summers had him frustrated beyond belief. What would possess her to say such a thing? Did she want him to take her? Was she attracted to him?

God! He was here to forget about her! He couldn’t even concentrate on the stupid chit that was sucking him off. Well that was going to change! He wasn’t going to think about it. He wasn’t going to think about her!

He flipped the girl over onto her back and than put his fingers between her legs, checking to make sure she was ready for him. He was a lot to take in so he eased into her slowly. Once he was fully inside of her he began to move, leisurely at first.

“Ahhh fuck…that’s right. Mmmmm.” He felt her inner walls tremble around him and he picked up the pace.

“Oh, sweetheart….feels so good.” He moaned as he looked down into her eyes but they weren’t her eyes anymore. They were Elizabeth’s. Her beautiful green eyes that held so many secrets and so much hurt. Her eyes that could keep him hopelessly captivated for lifetimes to come. Her eyes that cried out for a savior and begged for a miracle. Her eyes, that even though she was a stranger to him, told him things that he never even believed possible enough, to hope true.

“Oh God! I’m gonna come! Ahhh…ELIZABETH!” He roared out his climaxed and collapsed on top of the woman he just had sex with but whose name he did not know. Whose name he did not call out.

But he wasn’t going to think about her…right?