Author's Chapter Notes:
Just another wacky story that was stuck in my head...it might suck....sorry if it does....just don't tell me.
Crazy Bitch



Summary: Second story in my music series. Spike’s performing at a club one night, not long after he has a huge fight with his crazy girlfriend. Wackiness ensues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Fine then, you bastard, leave! See I fucking care. Leave! That’s what you’re good at anyway. You always fucking run when you feel like I’m right! Always!” Buffy knew that wasn’t true, but it sounded like a good solid blow at the time, so she went for it. She balled her fists up when she saw her boyfriend of five years whip around to come back at her, his cobalt blue eyes blazing with anger.

“You little bint! Me? I’m the one who always runs, I don’t think so…who is the one that runs home to Mummy every time she doesn’t get her way, hmmm? You know I’m right. As a matter of fact you’re probably on your way there now, aren’t you? As soon as I leave bitty Buffy will run crying to her mum, telling horror stories about big bad Spike and his evil ways. I mean for god sakes, he’s actually leaving you to go to work. How can you stand the betrayal…it’s unheard of.” He finished in a huff, his face mere inches from Buffy’s, neither one of them willing to back off.

“Work? Work he says, you call some lousy nightclub gig where you do shitty cover songs and strum a guitar, work? Yeah, really important work there, Spikey, can’t miss that. Nooooo can’t be late for that, forget the fact that you girlfriend, the woman you claim to love is in dire need of some quality time. Forget her, I mean, who the fuck is she anyway, she’s only put up with sorry ass for five years. She’s nobody. Trash even.” With that Buffy’s eyes welled up with tears, she growled, disgusted with herself and stormed back into the townhouse, slamming the door.

Spike looked at the door with a forlorn expression on his face, willing himself to go after her. But he looked at his watch and groaned, he was already late and he could afford to lose this job.

“Sod it!” He forced out and rushed to his car that was parked by the curb. Taking one last look at the house he sighed and sped off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike’s eyes stung as they adjusted to the harsh spotlights beaming down on him. He held his hand up to shield himself as he looked over the dance floor. It took him a few minutes but when he spotted her he smiled softly to himself. It never failed, not matter how hard they fought, how pissed she really was at him she never missed a show. He chuckled when he saw his little blonde goddess flip him off, a sweet smirk on her face as she made her way through the crowd wanting to get a good spot for when the music started.

He turned to the band, seeing how the last minute preparations were coming. After few minutes he and the rest of the band seemed to be satisfied and not a second to late, the crowd was getting a little restless.

Spike turned to Oz, his bass player and nodded in the direction of the dance floor, a twinkle of mischief in his eyes and Oz nodded in understanding when he spotted Buffy near the edge of the stage. Spike took to getting his guitar and mike ready and moments later they were ready. Spike looked down and caught Buffy’s eye and winked.

Looking back up at the crowd Spike, announced to the crowd. “Are you guys ready to get a little crazy in here tonight?” The screams and shouts were enough to make Spike laugh out loud as he started the first few chords of the song and he smiled. “Well, alright then, this first song I feel well, sort of, obligated to dedicate it to my girl, Buffy. She knows why, dontcha’ baby?” He nodded down to her, ignoring the look of irritation on her face.

“Alright!”

“Break me down, you got a lovely face
Going to your place
Now you got to freak me out
Scream so loud, getting fucking laid
You want me to stay but I got to make my way”

Spike looked down into the crowd, noticing Buffy was no longer on the edge of the stage, he frowned between words, fearing he had pissed her off.

“Hey!
You're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it
when I dream I'm doing you all night
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on

Take it off; the paper is your game
Jump in bed with fame another one night paid in full”

Spike started alittle when he felt a pair of hands run over his shoulders, then he picked up the scent, her scent, jasmine and honeysuckle and he smiled to himself.

“You're so fine,
It won't be a loss
cashing in the rocks just to get you face to face “

Spike almost moaned out loud as he felt Buffy run her body along the back of him, putting on a show for everyone. She slowly danced around the front of him, pure evil in her eyes, her short blonde hair a mess from her movements. She danced seductively in front of him, running her hands down her curves, caressing the sides of her leather clad hips and pushing her ass into his crotch during one particularly evil move.

He was so fucked.

“Hey! You're a crazy bitch
But you fuck so good I'm on top of it
when I dream I'm doing you all night
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on”

Suddenly she was on her knees before him, her body a flurry of movement, her hair flying around her face. She was gyrating her hips, her hands running across her breasts in a teasing manner. His own personal show, only in front of room full of people, where she knew he was totally incapable of doing anything about it. Oh she was so getting it when he was done.

“Hey! You're a crazy bitch
But you fuck so good I'm on top of it
when I dream I'm doing you all night
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on”

As the song started to come to a close Buffy started to rise, almost crawling her way up his legs, up his side, her hands wandering places they shouldn’t, not in public. Her smile was devious and her eyes dark with lust, Spike was dying.


“Crazy Bitch,
Crazy Bitch,
Crazy Bitch,
But I like the was you fuck me.”

As the last few chords of the song blasted trough the room Buffy smiled out at the crowd, gave Spike’s ass a very public squeeze and strutted off stage, a smirk of satisfaction on her flushed face. Spike watched her go, stunned, knowing he was going to be in pain for the rest of the night. That was until he saw her head not for the exit, but for the upstairs balcony. When she sent him a wink from the steps he shivered, maybe he might make it to the end of the set after all.

‘Crazy Bitch’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The song was from Buckcherry and it’s called Crazy Bitch

Here are the lyrics

Break me down, you got a lovely face going to your place now you got to freak me out
Scream so loud, getting fucking laid you want me to stay but I got to make my way
Hey! You're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it
When I dream I'm doing you all night scratches all down my back to keep me right on
Take it off, the paper is your game jump in bed with fame another one night paid in full
You're so fine, It won't be a loss cashing in the rocks just to get you face to face
Hey! You're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it
When I dream I'm doing you all night scratches all down my back to keep me right on
Get the video, fuck you so good
Hey! You're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it
When I dream I'm doing you all night scratches all down my back to keep me right on
Baby girl you want it hard to be a star you'll get down on it
Take it off no need to talk your crazy but I like the way you fuck me
Hey! You're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it
when I dream I'm doing you all night scratches all down my back to keep me right on