Author's Chapter Notes:
See bottom of the page :D
''Xander! Just take me home and let’s make lots of Orgasms!'' Anya said very loudly, as she tugged on Xander’s arm, trying to get him back to his place.

''No, An, Spike likes this new girl and I want to help him actually have a chance of talking to her.'' Xander replied firmly, pulling her up the stairs to the balcony, and to their table, while he tried to carry drinks at the same time, ''And will you stop struggling?! You're going to make me spill the drinks.''

''You hate me don’t you?'' Anya moaned, stopping on the middle of the stairs.

''An! Of course I don't, you know that, it’s just.'' Xander paused for a moment looking up to his best friend, who was gazing straight at the girl he liked, ''I want to help Spike tonight, you can help too, just don’t be… Don't be crude, ok?'' Xander said softly to her, trying to at least get a bit of co-operation from her.

''Crude?? You think I'm crude?'' Anya questioned loudly, as she got up the top step, ''I’m your girlfriend Xander Harris, not your slave! Unless we are playing Naughty Nurse Anya... But that’s so different!'' She said as she sat down with an 'Ump'.

''Spike, can you please tell Anya that I need to help you out?'' Xander said placing Spikes drink under his nose.

''Uh - What? Oh, thanks.'' Spike said taking the drink, as he set his eyes back on the blonde beauty that danced below him, '' Anya if you need proof, look down at the blonde woman who's dancing with that group down there she is in the one with the redhead and brunette.'' Spike pointed down to them with a smile on his face.

''She's way out of you're league, she looks rich and... Normal.'' Anya plainly stated as she looked at Buffy and slurped her drink.
''Anya! Spikes way in her league. I mean her hair looks totally bleached.'' Xander reminded Anya, and then smiled to Spike, who was looking very miffed, and lost in Anya's and Xander's argument.

''Uh-huh.’’ Spike carried on, ''How am I going to talk to her?''

''Maybe when she goes to refill her drink, you can slip in with a joke, or whatever you do to charm people.’’ Anya said looking at Xander devilishly before she asked Xander, ''Can we go and make with the sex yet?''

''Oh, Anya stop thinking about that, will you?'' Xander cried, and Anya jumped up, picking up her bag and keys.

''Fine! I don’t care! Bye Xander!'' And with that Anya stormed off, and out of the club.

''Oh god.'' Xander said with a trembling hand on his head, ''Why me? I love her, but it’s all about the damn sex.’’

''Xander, mate, go and see to her, and make sure she gets a load of pleasure of your exotic... ways.'' Spike said, making a gesture for him to go, when Xander still didn’t go he said to him, '' I'll be fine, well, I think, but If you see Riley, ward him off the place will you?'' Spike then asked as an after thought.

''Yeah, can do, Buddy, see you... Whenever Anya lets me to go'' Xander joked, or not joked as the case maybe.

'' Bye mate.'' Spike turned to face the dance floor once again, to see the girl was going up to the bar...

*Time to make your move, mate!* he thought to himself.

********************************************

''Erm...One coke, please.'' Buffy told the bartender, who was kind of short.

''Coming right up, miss.'' The bartender replied, moving to the back of the bar and getting the drink ready, he had an Irish voice and really bad clothes on, covered by an apron of some kind, '' You can call me Doyle, by the way''

''Thanks Doyle, this may seem a bit odd, but can I ask you a question?'' Buffy asked, Doyle nodded, and placed her drink in front of her, '' Have you seen a guy around here, bleached blonde hair, black clothing?''

Doyle looked at the other side of the bar, '' Like that guy?'' Doyle gestured his head slightly to Spike, '' His name is-''
''Thanks, I know.'' Buffy interrupted, looking at Spike, who was also staring back at her, they were like in a trance, like they were the only people in the entire club.

Spike mouthed 'table, balcony' to her and she nodded, but she smiled brightly at him, or as bright you could get in the club...

Her heart skipped a beat when he got up with his drink and walked up the balcony stairs, not even looking back to see if she was coming, she liked it that way it made her feelings go crazy with arousal.

*Get yourself together, Buffy! Go follow him. You know you want to!* She told herself, trying to get the nerves to follow him.

Not taking a second thought, Buffy followed Spike up the balcony stairs, to find him sitting on the table nearest to the end, he smiled to her, and she smiled back at him.

''Hi.'' Buffy managed to get out, ''You're Spike right?''

''Yeah, sorry, I don’t know your name'' Spike said, in the most gorgeous English accent, Buffy had ever heard, his deep blue eyes met hers in apology.

''I’m Buffy'' She said, keeping the smile up, she needed him to speak, she loved his accent!

''Well, Buffy, that’s a pretty name, I got a question.'' Spike said sitting up in his chair.

''Ask away.’’ She told him as she sat down at the table with him.

''How do you know my name, and do you want to go out on Friday?'' Spike slipped in the Friday part, so he didn’t say it that awkwardly.

Buffy laughed ''My friend Willow knows a guy called Oz and he apparently works with you'' Buffy smiled ''And that sounds a bit lame, but it's the truth, I didn't like stalk you or anything''

Spike chuckled ''I know Willow a bit, so... About going out on Friday?’’

''Yes, Spike, I will go out with you on Friday, but here’s my question, where to?''

''Why don’t you just meet me here and I'll take you there'' Spike inquired, smiling warmly to her, her emerald green eyes, just explained her beauty to him, they dazzled and added to her wonderful features.

''Ah, a surprise then?'' Buffy indicated, smiling and sipping her drink.

''You could say that, unless you've already been there, which would be embarrassing....’’ Spike went on making himself nervous.

''I don’t think it matters if I've been there,'' Buffy smiled ''maybe we could get to know each other more.’’

''Yeah, sounds great'' Spike once again got lost in her trance, her catlike eyes making him dizzy in illusion.

Suddenly Faith got up the balcony stairs a little tipsy and shouted ''Hey! B and tall handsome, B, Wills, and Tara are going to leave, you coming with them?'' She came up to them, swaying drunkenly.

''Erm.’’ Buffy looked at Spike, who shrugged and smiled.

''It's kind of up to you, luv'' He said, looking up to Faith then back at Buffy, ''but I think you'd better, take the chit back to wherever you going.’’

''I guess'' Buffy replied ''So what time shall we meet on Friday?'' She said as she held Faith in place.

''Around nine?'' Spike offered ''If that’s ok with you''

Buffy looked up at Faith, who was now staring down at the stage, ''That'd be perfect, I’m sorry we haven't talked that long.’’ Buffy blushed, their conversation was becoming awkward now.

''Ah! Don't worry about it, save it all for Friday'' Spike insisted, picking up her hand and kissing it, Spike softly said ''Until Friday then.'' he then got up and strode off bravely, this time glancing back at her and smiling.

''I must say, Buff's, that he is s-sweet!'' Faith said drunkenly nearly falling down on the table, ''Oops, silly me!'' Faith giggled, Buffy stood to keep Faith from falling anywhere else.

''Let's go find Willow and Tara, eh?'' Buffy considered trying to get Faith down the stairs.

********************************************

Spike felt very proud of himself, acting all mysterious, and...Awkward, which wasn't Buffy or his fault; it was the nervousness of them both.

Spike had met up and flirted with many ladies in clubs, but Buffy made him want to be all Romeo and Juliet for her, and collapse on his knees when she smiled in that cat like way, she had some sort of trance to her, and it made him want to claim her altogether.

But he wonders if he made a complete twat of himself, or if he charmed her in an odd kind of way.

If only he could read minds...

But at least he got a date with her on Friday, and he planned to make it a good one.

No interruptions.

***************************************

''So you met him, then?'' Willow asked, looking at Buffy holding packet of Chips.

''Yeah, it was great; I mean I got a date with him for Friday, so guess he liked me.'' Buffy lazed on the Sofa with the girls, talking about how their night went so fabulous.

Except for Faith who was fast asleep.

''I'm glad that Spike and You have gotten on well together, sweetie.'' Tara said sweetly, ''Willow, are there any more candy Scooby-doo's left?''

''Yeah, their in the Kitchen. So Buffy, what did you talk about..?''

''Nothing much really, but he did say that we'd get to know each other on the surprise date on Friday.''

''Surprise? You didn't mention a surprise! Buffy that’s so great!'' Willow gladly said clapping her hands and grinning.

''I'm really bad at surprises; I always want to know what it is!'' She giggled, sipping her black coffee, trying to sober up, but it obviously wasn't going to happen.

''I don't know much about Spike, but I think you two have a lot in common.’’ Tara stated she used to go to high school with him in England; she never talks about it too much though...

Buffy yawned and put the coffee cup on the table, ''I’m going to zone out like, sleeping beauty over there, girls, so I'll see you in the morning'' Buffy announced and went upstairs to her room, she let the girls stay over tonight, it'd be easier than sending everyone to a cab.

''Night Buffy'' Willow and Tara said sleepily, both lying on the floor, while eating junk food.

*Just have to wait to Friday...* Buffy thought to herself once she got in her room.


_______________________________________

Authors note: Okay, sorry this one came late, I promised some people that it would come on Thursday, but things came up, and I am deeply sorry for that, but on the other side, its here now, so yey!

Thanks to Smlcspike for her lovely banner she made for my story xx