Author's Chapter Notes:
My dearest readers! I'm sorry I'm getting so lazy lately, I've been writing Frike stories, so they have been taking up time! Also I came across a few problems! :S xx
Willow looked at Buffy, a smile curling upon her lips. Buffy and Willow decided to go shopping, and now they were trying on dresses, that looked perfect on both of them.

At the moment Buffy was looking at herself in the king-size mirror, she was wearing a short black dress, that hugged her body, and it was absolutely stunning on her.

''Oh! Sugar-Pie! You look fantastic in that little number! May I recommend that, you accessorise maybe...With a little belt? A bow. Heck! Anything will look fabulous on you Hun!'' The owner, Lorne suggested to her, he was always so nice, even when he had bad days.

''Thanks Lorne'' Buffy blushed; she wasn't that good with knowing what would look best on her and she needed to impress Spike, big time!

''Buffy? What do you think about this?'' Willow looked at Buffy; she was wearing a long, loose, green dress that went great with her Red hair.

''Oh my! Willow! Wow! Super hotness flowing from you!'' Buffy replied, grinning like a Cheshire cat, ''Next up, Jewellery and accessories!!'' Buffy said as she walked into the dressing room.

When she got out, she grabbed Willow's hand eagarly.

''Whoa! Wait, need to buy the clothes first, also I need to change!'' Willow reminded her, Buffy sighed as she was pulled into a long queue...

******************************************

''I. Am. Totally. Stumped.'' Buffy stated sitting down in the espresso pump, dropping her bags on the floor she sighed with relief, ''I'll go order the drinks, you want food? I heard they do nice muffins?'' Buffy offered looking at a very flushed Willow.

''Yeah, I'll have a chocolate Muffin and a Cappuccino, thanks sweetie'' Willow panted, they both were tired out, and they also had two days off work, starting from today.

This was a Thursday.

And Buffy couldn't wait until Friday.

Buffy waited in the queue for all of one minute, which was very good, compared to all of the hours she had waited in other shops like; DNKY, Sallys Shoe Store, Jane Norman, ect.

All of which were very tiring.

''Hi, welcome to the espresso pump, how may I help?'' A tall man with dark hair asked.

''Hi, can I have 1 Cappuccino, 2 chocolate Muffins, and 1 Black Coffee please.'' Buffy replied smiling to him.

''Ok, coming right up. Hey!'' The guy paused, ''Haven't I seen you before? Oh! Oh! I know you, you're Buffy, Spikes little crush.'' He said, laughing at Buffy’s frown, ''I'm Xander, Spike's best friend, I saw you dancing at the Daze the other night.'' Xander handed over the drinks and muffins.

''Oh, I see, wait. Crush?'' Buffy blushed when Xander nodded.

''He wouldn't stop talking about you when he first saw you. Kind of cute, well the cutest he could be... ’’ Xander said, excepting the money Buffy had handed him, and then putting it in the cash register.

''XANDER! Get working! And stop talking.'' A vain looking woman, shouted from the back of the booth.

''Sorry, but if I want to get more money, I better keep working, see you around...Oh and have a nice day!'' Xander said.

''Yeah, bye Xander, say hi to Spike for me will you?'' Buffy said turning to walk back to Willow, and also to a nice, comfy, chair, with her name on it.

****************************************************

*Green eyes, blonde hair.
Catches me in!
Just for fun.
Nobody can make me feel this way,
like I'm falling in love,
But have no clue,
of whom...
She really is.*

Spike scribbled down lyrics, mainly to get the thoughts of the night he met Buffy, into a song for her, it embarrassed him sometimes, he would have negative thoughts on if the woman would laugh at him, tell him that he was usless for the songs he wrote, like his dad did.

He sat on the roof of the flat, looking down at the people shopping; he'd been sitting up there for around 1 hour, thinking of how well the date would be tomorrow.

He had planned it all out, but he was keeping it secret, so secret that he didn't even tell Xander.

Spike looked across the buildings around him and came to face the espresso pump, where Xander worked, and then he saw her.

A smile spread across his face when he saw Buffy talking to Xander and then sitting down next to Willow, or Red as he call's her.

Even though Spike was approximately 35' foot in the air, he could still see that she was smiling, and judging by the amount of shopping bags she had, he could sense she was tired.

''BEEP!''

He nearly fell off the roof by the sound of his bleeper ringing.

It said: Xander *I can see you from here, get off the roof!!*

Spike replied *I can see you to, it’s my roof, I stay, say hi to Buffy?*

Xander shook his head, and then called over to Buffy, she looked up and gigled. Willow wasn't so much suprised though, she must of had seen him already.

Hopefully Buffy didn't see his blush...

Oh please, hopefully.

*Sun blazing off of her,
Waves of energy bouncing off of her,
She’s a goddess of disguise,
Oh yeah.
I’m in love.*

*************************************************

''Buffy! Before you leave, Spike says hi!'' Xander shouted over to her, laughter in his voice, Buffy smiled brightly, and looked up to the bunch of flats that Xander pointed to, seeing Spike sitting on the roof.

''Look he's writing, that’s so cute!'' Buffy looked at Willow, doing her 'cute?!?' face, ''In a rocker way...'' Willow confirmed, sarcasticly.

''Oh!-'' Buffy burst into laughter, no wonder why Willow kept looking up at the buildings, it was Spike, she waved up to him as their cab came up, so they could go back to Willows dorm.

He waved back, and she swore he said, ''Until tomorrow...'' And then he picked up his pen and concentrated on the notepad again.

''Till tomorrow...'' Buffy whispered, she wouldn't take her eyes off of him, even in the taxi.

''Buffy,'' Willow said, grabbing her arm to get her out of a daydream, '' you will see him tomorrow, do you still have any idea where you’re going?'' A tease in her voice, Willow turned to Buffy smiling.

''Nope, but I have a feeling its going to be great!'' Buffy said turning back to look outside the window, seeing Spike still writing.

_________________________________

Authors note: Yeah, Yeah! Late again, but I'm writing new Spuffy stories. Hope you enjoyed this chapt! Oh! And please review x-x
Charlie x