Author's Chapter Notes:
Bottom of page!
''Buffy? Are you ready, yet? We want to see!'' Willow's voice came from behind the bathroom door.
Buffy who was applying makeup to match her outfit; a blue silk top, with a simple white pair of shorts that reached above her knees, and blue strap stilettos, with a heart pendant necklace to finish the outfit off. ''Just finished with my makeup Will’s!'' Buffy called back through the bathroom door, with a half an hour until she had to meet Spike at The Daze, she wanted everything to be perfect and to look good too.
Since yesterday at the Espresso Pump, she had been eager to see him again., It was a growing crush that made her act like a schoolgirl; even Willow had noticed the change in her.

After she checked herself in the mirror once more, she opened the bathroom door and asked ''So...How do I look??'' Once she had done a little twirl.

Willow gaped at her, making little gasping sounds, ''Tara! Tara, come see this stranger I found in the bathroom!'' She called down excitedly, making Buffy blush as she was prodded at.

Tara ran up the stairs and giggled, she walked up to Willow and turned to Buffy, ''Hmmm. It looks like our Buffy, but is it? You look wonderful Sweetie, Spike will fall off his own two feet'' They all laughed together and went downstairs to chat.


******************************************************************


''Aaaarg!!!'' Spike growled, he had shrunk his black t-shirt, and that was his last one this week, and he now didn’t have another black one to wear, which slightly pissed him off seeming as he planned what he was going to wear.

''Hopefully I wasn't interrupting anything.'' Anya said from the bedroom
door, arms folded, ''Date wear problems?'' A cat-like smile curled on her lips, and she held up the shrunken t-shirt, '' Ooh. The washing machine strikes again.''

''Anya, luv. You’re fashionable. Help me pick out something to wear. Please!'' Spike begged, doing a playful beg to her knees. ''Well??''

Anya sighed and walked up to his wardrobe, opening it she smiled at the perfect outfit for him to wear...

***************************************************************

Buffy had arrived at The Daze, waiting at the front, When a bodyguard walked up to her.''Buffy Summers?'' He asked her, with a smile.

''Errm. Yeah. That’s me...'' Buffy replied, unsure of what he wanted, and he looked big and could take her out in a second.

''Good. Listen, you see that Limo *points to the left* over there, you can go in and tell them your name, they will take you to him.'' And with that he left her with a swift turn.

''Okaaay...'' She decided to walk up to the limo and talk to the woman
standing next to it, ''Hi, erm, I'm Buffy summers...''

''Oh! Oh! You're her! Okay please take a seat'' The blonde woman held the door for Buffy then closed it as soon as she got in.

*This is so weird...*She thought when she looked around the beautiful, yet very expensive looking limo.

*******************************************************************

Buffy got out of the limo, only to find Spike standing out side a really
fancy restaurant, grinning at her like a mad man, which made her blush and check him out.

And oh did she check him out, his hair gelled back as usual but a couple of curls came to form, he was wearing a really nice outfit as well, a casual grey t-shirt, with a pair of blue jeans, and a brown leather jacket.

''Hello, luv.'' He said huskily, ''Hope I haven’t surprised you too much.''
He smiled at her, taking her hand he pulled her into the warm restaurant, making her gasp at the sight of it.

''Spike, how the hell are you going to afford this??'' She whispered sharply to him, as he told the waiter the number of his ordered seat.

''Jus' because I live in the crapest flat alive, doesn’t mean Daddy isn’t rich.'' He gloated, ''Hate him though, but I got his credit card number...'' Buffy laughed at that, Spike nicking his fathers wallet.

When they were directed to their table, Spike held her hand again, it felt warming and sweet, kind of like her first date, she smiled at him, green eyes sparkling up to deep blue.

''Never knew you where quite the gentleman!'' She said when he pulled out a chair for her, giggling when he pushed the seat into the table then hurried him into the seat opposite her.

''You look beautiful tonight, you know that?'' Spike told her, blushing
slightly around his neck, she really did look nice tonight.

''Thanks, you too, not so much with the black...Not saying that I don’t like the black though'' She quickly put in; smiling when his face dropped then chippered up again.

''So... I heard you work at an Art Studio; does that mean you can get past scribbles and cartoon people? 'Cause if you can, your so much better than me!'' He laughed as he took a look at the menu.

''Well I wouldn’t say I'm brilliant but Its kind of like a passion to draw,
ever since we had proper art lessons at High school, I passed all of the classes and decided not to go to college and just live off my artwork, and it worked!'' Buffy explained, her life wasn't exactly hugs and puppies though...

''That’s like me really, except with Music, my father didn't approve though, said it was 'improper' and that I should carry on the family trade of being a lawyer, pfft, like that would bloody happen!'' He chuckled with Buffy, a picture came to her head ; Spike in a hunched up office around other buisness people
*************************************************************

It was going all so well, they had ate, talked, laughed, but now it was time to go home, which neither of them wanted to do, but seeming as it was nearly 1:00am and they both had some sort of work tomorrow, it seemed like a good way to end the little 'date'.

Spike walked Buffy up to her house, holding her hand still, *I think I'm
going to get used to this!* the back of her brain told her, liking the way he brushed his thumb soothingly on her hand.

''So I guess this is good-bye...'' He said putting his hand in his jean
pocket as if he wanted to give her something.

''Yeah, I've had a really good time Spike, thank-you.'' She said eyeing his pocket then back to his face again, wondering what was in there.

''Here...'' He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket, it had his number written on it, which was really sweet compared how the past guys were just a 'one night' stand and never came in contact with her after *Parker...* she thought grimly.

''Thanks, I'll be sure to contact you'' She beamed, hearing him gasp when he looked behind her, ''What? What is it?''

''You live next to the beach? Wow, pet...'' She gave him a funny look and he summed up for her ''Sorry, I love the ocean its one of the reasons I moved to America.''

''Really? Well, your welcome here anytime Spike''

''Thank-you Luv, well I best be going...Oh and Buffy?'' He added as an after thought.

''Yeah?'' She asked him, turning back to meet him.

''I just wanted to give you this as well'' He kissed her there and then, she tasted like the wine they had, Champagne, also mixed with strawberries, which he longed to taste even more, she kissed him back and held his neck so she could keep balance on her heels.

When they stopped, Spike turned around and before Buffy knew it, he had left.

Still in a haze from the kiss she stood completely still, then came back into the world, smiling from flashbacks of the night.

*Note to self...Spike equals good kisser* Then walked into her house.

''Who was that??'' A familiar voice came from behind her, it filled her with annoyance and disappointment for some odd reason, but when she turned around it became even worse...

''DAWN??!!''



____________________*~~*____________________________________

A/N: He he... Sorry this took so long, I've been having problems at home, which are not getting any better, and I'm also, as I may have mentioned before, working on a different story which I think is going to go great!!

From Luvs xx
P.s: I’m loving the reviews I'm getting ! More? Please??