Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok, sorry this took so long to post, I was a bit lazy :S..
'Hey, Buffy, is it Buffy? I'm no good with names!'' A cheery red head welcomed Buffy as soon as she walked through the studio door.

''Yeah, and you must be....Um.....Willow?'' Buffy tried to remember, but, she met so many people today she couldn't count...

''Yep! Come on over to our table, we are real easy on first workers here, and you'll fit in very quickly'' Willow chirped, practically bouncing off the walls of the studio.

Before Buffy could agree she was dragged over to Willows table.

''Guy's this is Buffy, she's new here so you make her feel welcome!'' Willow looked sternly at the slim brunette with dark eyes.

''Hey B, I'm Faith, I'm sort of new as well.'' The slim brunette smiled up at her, and patted the spot beside her, ''Come sit''

Faith then pulled out an electric green stool from under the multi-coloured table, and patted the top of it again, still smirking away even though she was looking down at her painting.

As Buffy sat she looked around the table, there was a pale, sandy blonde woman sitting closely to Willow, deep in her work, then Willow, and another woman who was mixing her oil's carefully.

''So, B, how long you been staying in big Olde Sunny D?'' Faith nudged Buffy lightly and looked at her, while willing for a good answer.

''Three day's now, I just came from LA'' Buffy turned her attention on Faith and caught a glimpse of her painting; a woman crying in different shades of black, greys and purple's.

''Oh, I've been here for a week now, been to any club's lately?'' Faith questioned her as she put down her paint brush on the newspaper and wiped her hands on her overalls.

''Yeah, last night it's called 'Daze', a really cool club, but when you don't have anyone to share the atmosphere with, it gets kind of, Dull.'' Buffy said looking down at her feet and back up to faith with a shaky smile.

''Oooh! That's where we go to, but not lately because my boyfriends been ill....’’ Faith chipped up a bit but calmed down when she hit the boyfriend line, ''He had a heart attack, because he- Oh, don't worry about it....’’ Faith whimpered, as Buffy's hand came to rest on her shoulder.

''It's ok, I'm sorry.'' Buffy soothed, giving Faith‘s shoulder a pat.

''No problem, B, it's nothing. Really... It’s all five by five....’’ Faith met Buffy’s eyes with thanks, ''Seen any hotties’ lately?''

Buffy laughed *Yes, yes and yes* she thought, ''Yeah, he sing's for Black and Gold... You know him?''

''Spike? He works with my friend, Oz'' Willow looked up questioningly, ''Platinum blonde hair, black everything....’’ Willow gestured with her hands.

''Yeah, his names Spike? Bit odd.’’ Buffy trailed on *Perhaps it's a nickname...*

''H-his real n-name is W-William, but h-he prefers S-spike....’’ The sandy blonde haired woman shyly noted out, ''I’m T-Tara by the way....’’ Then she looked back at her painting.

''Hi Tara, does anybody know his last name?'' Buffy looked around the table.

They all looked at each other and said in a strange unison '' Lemz''

Then all started laughing.

*Oh I think I have found my new friends!*

****************************************************
-BANG BANG-

''Spike!!! Wake up, I want to come in!!'' Xander, Spikes best friend, shouted from behind the front door of his flat.

Spike groaned into his pillow on the couch, ''Bloody hell, mate, go away!'' Batting his free hand in the air and dozing off again.

''Please? I want to talk to you about Anya.'' Xander pleaded, ''And I would use a key but, well. I lost it.’’

Growling Spike got up and pulled a pair of black jeans on, ''Alright, mate, but you owe me some sleeping time''

''It's three in the afternoon, Spike; I think you've had enough sleeping time.'' Xander said when Spike opened the door slowly.

''You know, I can just shut this door again.’’ Spike started to close the door again.

''No, no!'' Xander put his hand out to hold the door open, ''Sorry... Is it just the grumpy sleepiness of you, or is it just me, but is something bothering you?''

The fact was Spike couldn't sleep all night, he couldn't stop thinking about what he'd say to the blonde woman he saw at Daze last night, and when he finally got to sleep he had nightmares of how it would turn out badly if he said something to be rude or stupid.

''Well. Come in and let’s talk, I’m just going to shower - That is, if I have any warm water running today.’’ Spike scrunched up his face in despair; hopefully he had about 3 minutes of water actually running.

''Okay'' Xander replied smiling ''You know you should consider getting a new place.’’ Xander sat moving the covers off of the couch, ''And by the way, you do have a bedroom!'' He shouted to Spike who moved into the bathroom.

''Yeah, with what money mate??'' Spike called back, laughing, like he had the money.

******************************************
Buffy sat on her back porch looking down at the coast, watching the waves close in then go back out again, she felt like painting it, but she forgot to bring her pads and equipment back from work.

Damn.

It was so pretty, watching the colours sparkle to the moonlight and stars above.

‘RING ... RING'

Buffy almost fell off the back porch steps when hearing the phone go off, and ran through the kitchen to the living room to grab the phone.

''Hello, Buffy Summers residence!'' She said with cheeriness in her voice, and itching to know who was on the other side.

''Hi this is Willow, from work?'' Willow replied, in the background of the phone, Buffy could hear other girls chatting away and laughing.

''Hey, Willow, how are you?'' Buffy said, glad to hear someone new on the phone, other than her mum and little sister, Dawnie.

''Yeah, great thanks, the girls and I from the studio were wondering if you'd like to go to the club Daze tonight.'' Willow practically squeaked.

''Sure! Sound's great, really!'' Buffy's heart was screaming 'NEW FRIENDS YAY!'

''Okay, we'll pick you up at nine, leave you to get ready.''

''Alright see you till then'' Buffy said, almost running up the stairs to get ready.

''Bye!'' And they both put their phone's down.

Running up the stairs Buffy got in the shower.

***************************************
''So you're saying that, you don't know who the hell this woman is, but there’s something to her you want to meet? I don't get it.’’ Xander furrowed his brows in frustration; he so did not get what his best friend was trying to explain to him.

''Well I just want to get to know her more, and I know it sounds stupid, mate, but she looked like she need's an actual person to talk to, not that stupid Git, Riley Finn..'' Spike tried to explain three times now, and hopefully this was the time his best friend would get it.

''Oh. Bit like the first time I met Anya then?'' Xander asked, Anya was his new girlfriend, and it fit Xander perfectly, an odd yet sweet couple.

''Yeah.’’ Spike agreed, checking his bleeper for messages from his band, they were meant to be singing tonight at the daze but he cancelled it so he could see if the blonde woman was there tonight, ''You want to meet me up at the Daze while you get Ahn?'' Spike offered, desperate to go to the club.

''Yeah sure, see you there'' Xander and Spike walked out of the flat together and went their separate ways...

**************************************
''So, B, you going to' spot out Spikey here?'' Faith nudged Buffy, her eyebrows wiggling up and down.

Buffy blushed pink, ''I don't even know him! So I don't know if he'd be here or-''

''He will be here! Think positive! And when he does come act normal and get to know him, silly!'' Willow stopped Buffy from babbling by interrupting, ''Oz say's he's real friendly''

''Thanks, sorry, it's just I’m nervous, and don't I know why!'' Buffy strained, then calmed by taking a sip of her coke mixed with Bacardi.

''Don't worry yourself, sweetie, I-I think that he will love your personality, won't he W-wills?'' Tara soothed.

''Yeah, don't get worried, we're here!'' Willow chirped, doing a little superhero dance, then giggling with Tara.

''Thanks Will's'' Buffy laughed, and put her drink down and they all started chattering again, and didn't notice the tall bleached blonde hottie', who just walked into the club....
**********************************
Looking around the club for a table, he only saw one on the top of the balcony, so he decided to go there, not noticing the table full of giggling girls, and a special blonde sitting there...
__________________________________________
Authors notice: Hey girlies/guys sorry this posting took so long I’m writing a new fic at the moment so that’s kind of taken up my time, hopefully you all will review xx! From LuvsBitch x