[Reviews - 22] LikedPrinter
Summary: Takes place the night after Dead Things. A rattling dream forces Buffy to realize the wrongness of her actions. When she goes to see Spike to apologize, he wants her to atone in a difficult way. Can Buffy fulfill his request? What might she have to give up in the process?
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 5951 Read: 5308
Published: 09/15/2007 Updated: 09/24/2007

1. Sorry by Emily [Reviews - 5] Liked (1514 words)
Hey guys! -does giddy dance- First SR post :-D I'm like uber excited, sorry, lol. This was just kind of a story I got the urge to write just on a whim. The rest of the chapters are in the oven, and hopefully I'll be able to post every couple days. Just be warned, it's not beta'd. Any concrit you guys would be willing to give me is *very* much appreciated. :) Enjoy!

2. Decision by Emily [Reviews - 10] Liked (1428 words)
Hey all :) I'd like to thank Claudia, Kirsi, All4Spike, Ari, Tamara. Cordykitten, and Dicecanntcry for reviewing the last chapter! Those things really do keep ya going with writing :) I hope you guys enjoy the next chapter!

3. Dawn by Emily [Reviews - 4] Liked (1473 words)
So sorry to those of you who were left wanting the last couple days. I know I planned on getting this chapter out sooner, but stupid RL stuff got in the way. Anyway, here's chapter 3. I hope you guys like it :)

4. Sorry by Emily [Reviews - 3] Liked (1536 words)
Hey guys :) I wanted to apologize for the grammatical errors from the last chapter. I was in a hurry to get it posted, so when I proofread, I missed a few. I'm a perfectionist at heart, so I went back and fixed them once I found out lol. Alright, I won't keep you from the new chapter any longer. Enjoy!