[Reviews - 189] LikedPrinter
Summary: All Human A/U - Buffy is left alone raising Dawn after loosing their mother to cancer a few months earlier. What happens when she looses Dawn in the midst of a Christmas shopping spree? Who would find her but security guard Spike... Ok, cheesy summary, and does no justice to the story...
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: No
Word count: 44513 Read: 21112
Published: 10/03/2007 Updated: 08/07/2008

1. Little Girl Lost... by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 12] Liked (2423 words)
I started this story a few years ago with different characters but decided to convert it to a fluffy, not too angsty, Spuffy story. I'm a bit nervous about this story because I've never written an all human au before, let me know if I should keep it up! Oh and this is really only the first half of the first chapter, but it was so freakin' long I decided to split it in two.

2. Ice-cream and shattered dreams by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 8] Liked (2053 words)
Alright so I hope this chapter is a little easier to rea. And thank you all so much for all your wonderful reviews! I was blown away and am writing like mad to try to get some chapters out to you all.

3. Monsters and Hiding Places by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 10] Liked (1914 words)
Thanks everyone for reviewing the last two chapters! I am hoping to post one more chapter this week, but I have a few papers to write for school over the next couple of weeks so it may be a little while before I post again.

4. Admissions and Invitations… by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 10] Liked (1929 words)
Thank you so much to all of you who reviewed last time! I'm stunned and amazed that the story is getting such a good reception. I'm posting this chapter a lot earlier than I thought I would, but I'm hoping that's only of the good. Enjoy and please review, it makes my muse very happy and very inspired...

5. Christmas Eve by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 9] Liked (1774 words)
I'm posting a bit earlier than I thought I would, but I can't help that my muse is working overtime keeping me in my beautiful world of make believe instead of working on school things...
Thanks for all the wonderful reviews for the last chapter.... keeps my muse busy nagging on my shoulder :)

6. Help and Story Time by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 7] Liked (3055 words)
Well the chapter is back from the fabulous dusty273 who helped beta for me. Enjoy and please review!

7. I Miss You Mommy by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 10] Liked (1402 words)
Thanks for all the lovely reviews, they all made me smile. Thank you to dusty273 for betaing again :) *hugs*

8. Snow Angels by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 15] Liked (2304 words)
Sorry it took so long for me to update, I'm knee deep in exams and wedding plans so I'm trying to navigate around RL as much as possible. I'm finished school next week though and hopefully I'll start updating more frequently. Thanks again to all of you who reviewed and the wonderful Mari who betad this chapter and is always so wonderfully encouraging *hugs*

9. Proclamations by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 16] Liked (1614 words)
Yay for posting! I wasn't planning on doing so today because I just finished an exam, but I really want this chapter out of the way and out there for all to see. Hope you all enjoy it, I'm still nervous about it, though Mari assures me I'm being silly *grins*
Thanks for all the reviews, I'm really blown away by them all so keep em coming :) And of course, thanks Mari for all the help and encouragement!

10. The Bearer of Bad News by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 8] Liked (1772 words)
Firstly I'd like to thank Mari as always :) She's the bestest beta ever!
Secondly I want to say thank you thank you thank you to everyone who reviewed and read the last chapters. You guys are awesome! I only hope I keep up with your expectations.
And lastly, I should be able to update a lot more frequently now that school's out. So enjoy the next chapter and please review!

11. Leaving the past behind by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 8] Liked (1440 words)
Thanks to everyone who reviewed the last chapter, it means so much to me. And sorry about the delay with the update after I promised to do so more often. I'm about a month away from my wedding so things are getting really hectic, but I promise to try to update quicker. I have a few chapters written so hopefully I'll get on it :)
Thank you as always to the beautiful and wonderful Mari for betaing this chapter and for her encouragement! *huggles* to you :)
Enjoy everyone and please review!

12. Dancing the night away by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 12] Liked (2410 words)
Gasp! I'm updating again! I can't believe it myself :) Thank you again to Dusty273 for being so wonderful and finding all my little mistakes and helping me sort things out. She's the best!
And thanks to all of you who reviewed the last chapter, it keeps my muse working :) Though I have had to put some more energy into my Spuffy Haven Solstice entry as of late, but I promise to keep these chapters coming as often as I can.
Enjoy and please review!

13. The Social Worker of Death by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 8] Liked (1843 words)
Thanks for all your wonderful reviews last chapter, I'm hoping to get a few more up before Christmas, but my wedding is fast approaching and eating away at my time so I can't make any real promises on how often I'll update. Thank you as always to the wonderful Dusty273 for her beta work and encouraging words, they make me so much more confident I'm on the right track :) Enjoy and please review!

14. Consolation by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 11] Liked (2957 words)
Thank you as always to my wonderful beta Dusty273 for helping me with this chappie! She's the greatest! And thank you to all who reviewed last time I always appreciate feedback... This chapter is full of spuffiness so I hope you all enjoy!

15. Apartment hunting by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 8] Liked (2629 words)
Firstly I'm so sorry this chapter was so late. Life got away from me with Christmas and my wedding, and I just came home from spending four days in hospital getting my appendix taken out... But I'm on the mend, hopefully I'll be better in time to go on our honeymoon and I will try to write a bit in my downtime post-surgery. Anyways, hope you all enjoy and are still reading!

*** In the original posting I forgot to credit the ever wonderful dusty273 for her great beta work... I'm sorry, all I can say it that the pain killers fogged my brain *blushes* But thank you Mari for all your continued support!****

16. Of Love and Politics by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 6] Liked (1454 words)
No, you're not seeing things, this is an actual update... A long overdue one at that. I had a crazy month and can only blame it on that. I got married after Christmas and had appendicitis on the day (joy) and had to go in for surgery a few days later so after that much pain it doesn't really inspire any writing to be done. Then there was the honeymoon and trying to get back in the swing of things.... BUT I will try to make sure I update frequently. This story should only have a few more chapters left and I've started another one... though as I told Dusty273 that I don't actually have a first chapter yet, just a chunk in the middle, I'm not quite sure when I'll start posting it *blushes* I'm such a weirdo....

Anyhoo.... hope you all like the update and that people are still following the story. I'm hoping to polish of the next chapter tonight or tomorrow, fingers crossed it'll be up early next week.

Thank you as always to the wonderful and supportive Dusty273 for her beta work and the kick in the bum to get back on track with this story again!

17. Moving Day by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 5] Liked (2985 words)
I know I took longer to update than promised, but we had some more family trouble which caused my muse to gravitate elsewhere for a while. But I've got this one up and ready to go. Hopefully Muse will stay around until this is done.
Thank you as always to Dusty273 for being the bestest beta ever! And thanks sotia and cordykitten for your encouragment! *hugs* Enjoy and please review!

18. New house, new rules by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 8] Liked (4198 words)
I know, I'm amazed that I'm updating too. I figured that since I've basically have the story written to the end in my head, that I would have it finished by now... But life has gotten in the way as it does. Anyhoo, new chapter up. This one's angsty,but knowing me it won't last too long :) Thanks to Dusty273 for betaing as always, and being full of endless support. *huggles* So enjoy everyone who's still following this, and let me know what you think!

19. Lessons In Love by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 7] Liked (1750 words)
Finally, an update! RL has been busy, as always, especially with this being my last year in undergrad.... But here you all go. Thank you to Mari for always helping me correct my more and more frequent mistakes as I'm too tiered to find them on my own. She's one hell of a woman *huggles* I hope you enjoy and please review to let me know!

20. All good things by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 11] Liked (2607 words)
I know it's been a long wait for this chapter, but I hope some people are still happy to see it finally up :) RL has sucked the big one lately and I'm sure I'll be ranting and raving about it on LJ soon enough... but enough of that. I want to thank my goddess of a beta Mari for being the bestest and most wonderful beta and friend and fixing my silly mistakes. Without her my stories would probably not make sense... *huggles* And thanks for your patience everyone, enjoy the chapter!