Author's Chapter Notes:
This one will probably be a bit long, so sorry. It's hard to cut it off.
Spike was holding Buffy’s hand as they left the club and walked down the street. Spike led her to a nice stone mansion. “Wow! You live here?” she asked. “Yep.” “Who’d you kill?” she asked, without missing a beat. Spike smiled and looked at her.

“If you must know, pet.” She grinned. “I didn’t kill anyone. Normally I don’t kill people for what I want. I just buy it.” Buffy nodded. “Then why do it?” she asked. “Because it’s bloody fun.” He said laughingly. Buffy scoffed. “And you wonder why I didn’t want to have sex with you.” Buffy snatched her hand away from his and started to walk away from him.

Spike grinned. He reached out and grabbed her arm, swinging her around to face him.

“Then what changed?” he asked.

He moved them to the mansion wall and pushed her against it. She avoided his eyes and shrugged. He grinned. “Close your eyes.” He said. She gave him a look as the Slayer inside her laughed. Yeah, right! She thought. “Come on. If I wanted to kill you I would’ve done it already.” She sighed and closed her eyes. “Thank you.” He said.

He put her hand over her eyes and grabbed her other hand. “Don’t peek.” He led her into the mansion; he kicked the door closed behind them. He led her to some stairs and stopped. He told her to step for each step. She stepped on roses and walked past honey scented candles as well.

“Mmm, what is that?” she asked. He smirked. “Honey.” She grinned. He led her up the stairs then down a short hallway to a room on the right. He opened the door and brought her in.

“Don’ move or peek.” She smiled. “Okay! Hurry up.” He could tell she was anxious and oddly enough so was he. This whole thing was odd.

He should be killing the Slayer right now as she stood with her guard down, but-no wait. He wasn’t going to get into those thoughts. Those thoughts were for long nights of drinking alone.

Spike took his duster off and closed the door. Then he stood next to her. “Okay, you can look.” She removed her hand and opened her eyes and gasped. The room was surrounded by vanilla scent candles, making the cold room shimmer with yellow light.

There were red rose petals scattered everywhere on the floor and even on the bed. She noticed that the bed had dark, red silk sheets with matching comforter and pillows. “Oh my God!” “You said you wanted romance. I can’t change the evil part, but-” Spike was cut short by Buffy’s soft lips devouring his own.

He pulled back and grinned. “I guess you like it.” He said. She smiled. He placed his hands on her hips and moved her backwards to the bed. She laid down and shifted a bit as Spike got over top of her.

He heard her heart beat take on a new speed. She was excited and scared at the same time. She was excited to finally be with…Sp-someone. Okay not opening that door until later. Buffy thought. But she was afraid as well, because-well she was insecure Buffy.

The fact that no one’s seen her body and the fact that she doesn’t know if she’ll be good, weighed heavily on her. Spike saw all of this in her eyes. He kissed her softly to try and calm her a bit.

His kiss ignited something new in both of them. They both realized that they’ve never kissed like this before. It was always rushed and lust-hungry. But now it was slow, soft and passionate.

He kissed her cheek and neck. Then he moved to her pulse point. He started to kiss and suck on it. He then slipped his hands under her shirt and she gasped at feeling his cool hands touch her heated skin. Spike moved slowly as he cupped her breasts, almost weighing them in his hands.

He then slowly pulled her shirt over her head. Buffy then stopped Spike from removing her bra. “Wait.” She said, quickly. She pushed herself up and back until she met the headboard. “Um….” He just looked at her. She undid the clasp of her bra, in the back, and skillfully took off her bra while covering her breasts with her arms.

She had her arms crossed over her chest like an ‘X’. She looked away from Spike at a spot on the wall as she slowly slid her arms down. Spike’s eyes lavish the sight of her breasts. They were perfectly round, perky and small.

“Gorgeous.” He growled. She looked back at him and blushed harder at seeing the look in his eyes. Spike grabbed her ankle and pulled her back down, toward him, on the bed. “Cor…can I taste them?” Buffy didn’t know what to do, so she just nodded her head.

She then gasped as she felt his cool, rough tongue lick around her breasts. Spike then latched his lips onto her pebbled nipples and started to suck on it. Buffy moaned louder and ran her fingers through his gelled hair, surprised that his hair was so soft.

Spike then slowly switched breasts, by kissing along the valley between them to the right breast. He softly bit down on it. “Uh!” Buffy arched up into his mouth and held his head closer to her. Spike moaned around her nipple at hearing her moan and gasp. He then pulled back and gave her a searing kiss.

Buffy’s tongue met his eagerly as they kissed. She slipped her hands down and pulled his black T-shirt out of his pants and over his head. Spike pulled back from the kiss so she could. When his chest was naked Buffy ran her nails down his chest and over his nipples.

Spike watched her face while her eyes ate him up. She looked up at him and her eyes asked a question. He smirked. She leaned forward and but into his right pec. Spike groaned as his eyes flickered gold. He placed his hands across her back as she bit across his chest. Then he pushed her down o devour her breasts again. Buffy moaned and arched at is every touch.

His cool touch seemed to be burning her from the inside out, leaving a trail of tingling skin behind him. He sucked her right breast as his fingers turned and tweaked her left nipple, making it start to ache. He only stopped when she begged him to suck it then he’d switch and start over again.

After they were both wound up pretty tight, they realized the hard part came. They pulled back from each other and sat up on the bed. “Who’s first?” Spike asked. “You.” Buffy said. He smirked. “I show you mine, you show me yours.” He said. She grinned shyly. Spike thought it was cute how she could go from moaning and begging and arching for his touch on her breasts to this little blushing virgin.

He got up and kicked his boots off. He then turned to face Buffy as he unbuckled and unbuttoned his pants. He unzipped them slowly, while watching her face. Her eyes were watching his hands the whole time, as she unconsciously licked her lips. Spike’s cock twitched at that. He could feel her skin start to heart up more so than before.

He pulled his pants down and her eyes went wide. “Holy….” She gulped. No way in hell that’s fitting in me! She thought. “That’s…it’s-it’s huge.” She said. He smirked. “Never seen one before?” he asked. She shook her head…then nodded.

Spike growled and she smiled a bit. “X-Xander had some magazines and some of them had naked guys…I think they were his mother’s.” He smirked. She was shocked at how he stood there completely naked and didn’t seem to care.

While she was fighting the urge to cover her breasts. “You’re turn, kitten.” “Turn around.” He gave her a look, but turned around anyways. She bit her lip as she stared at his ass. Spike looked over his shoulder at her. “You can touch my arse if you get undressed.”

Buffy looked up at him. “Who said I wanted to touch it?” she asked. “You’re eyes.” She blushed. Cocky bastard! “Turn around!” He smirked and turned back around.

He couldn’t believe what he was doing for this chit! He was completely out of character and he didn’t seem to mind it one bit. There’s just something about her that pulled him in. He knew she was different. Knew she was special. He knew from the moment he saw her, he knew he was in- “You can turn around now.” Buffy’s quiet voice said.

He turned around and his cock swelled even more so. Buffy saw this and blushed. “Cor, you're magnificent!” he said. She looked up at him and saw the truth and desire in his eyes. They seemed to stand out in the dimly lit room. “Good, Buffy.” He came to her and bent down and kissed her with a fiery passion.

They both gasped as their bodies pressed together. He loved the feel of her warmth and soft, young skin. And her scent! He didn’t know what was worse! Her arousal or her body scent. Buffy loved his cold, hard body. He was soft in just the right places and she couldn’t get over his manly, yet, attracting scent.

A/N: I know some of you are like 'wtf happened to the beginning?!' Don't worry. That comes in later. It just needs to be savoured...like fine wine.