Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay i got done chapter five a little earlier than what i thought. Sorry if it seems short. Six should be coming up...hopefully before Christmas, we'll see. There's a bit of NC in the beginning, but then it levels out to around...15. So i estimated and i made it 18.
Buffy had a perfect dream…well more like a memory of the night. It was right when their skin first touched. It felt…different and exciting and perfect. Buffy rolled over in her sleep with a smile on her face as her mind and body remembered the beginning of the night.

Spike kissed from her lips down to her neck. He sucked at her pulse a moment before he continued to move on. He sucked each nipple in turn into his mouth. Igniting small gasps from Buffy’s lips. Buffy was in heaven now. She had no clue that this could feel so good. The things he was doing…only little things. She was panting and moaning for him.

Spike wanted this to last as long as he could. He wanted to savor, not only the fact that he was about to sleep with the Slayer, but the fact that he was about to sleep with her. He still couldn’t figure out what it was about her that just drew him in. Spike shook his head slightly and returned his attention back to the withering Slayer.

He kissed and nibbled the undersides of her breasts. He wanted to know which spot tickled, which spot hurt, which spot brought her the most pleasure. Spike continued to move down her body, to her toned and tanned stomach. Spike licked around her bellybutton and felt the muscles jump under his touch. Spike chuckled, but continued.

He brought his hands up to slowly trail up the sides of her body. Spike’s hands then rested her breasts and he cupped them in each hand. Buffy moaned, but then gasped as she felt his thumbs rub her, already hard, nipples.

“Like that, huh?” He moved back up, still rubbing her nipples. He caught her eye and then slowly leaned down and took the left one into his mouth. Buffy’s mouth opened in a ‘o’ as she watched and felt what he was doing. She could feel his cool tongue swirling around her nipple.

It would seem like a perfect contrast. One hot body and one cold.

But it wasn’t. Everywhere he touched, everywhere he even looked set her skin on fire.

Buffy moaned a bit in her sleep and then rolled over, facing her door.
Now her and Spike’s positions were switched. Spike was lying on his back watching Buffy. “So what do I do?” she asked. “Anythin’ you want.” She bit her lips nervously, but nodded.

She leaned down and did the first thing that came to her mind. She bit down onto his pec, right over the nipple. “Ffffuck!” Spike gasped. He arched his head back and bit his lip to keep in control.

He knew the chit didn’t know exactly what she was doing. Because biting a vampire…major turn on! Also, a way to bring out the demon, which Spike didn’t want to do just yet. Buffy nipped a path from his left pec to his right one and did the same. “Slayer.” He groaned.

She looked up at him. “Is that okay?” she asked. “More than okay…but if you keep that up…you’ll find yourself face down on the bed and me plowin’ into you.” Buffy’s eyes grew almost comically wide.

Spike could’ve sworn he saw her smirk a little. “Sorry.” “’S okay. Just don’ want to spook, ya.” Buffy nodded. She bit her lip again. “Okay…I think I’m done.” Spike chuckled. He wrapped an arm around her waist and smirked up at her. “But ‘m not.” Buffy was about to ask him what he meant when she felt sneaking fingers run along her nether lips.

Buffy gasped and her entire body flushed as she looked down. Spike grinned. He used his whole hand to rub her and she made a noise. Spike didn’t know what it was, but he thought it was the sexiest sound he ever heard. It sounded like a whimper, but a cat meowing at the same time. Spike wanted to hear it again, so he continued to rub his hand over her. Buffy started to mewl louder and bit her lip.

“S-Spi-ike.” She gasped as his middle finger slipped past her folds and into the molten heat. Spike groaned, just feeling her with his fingers was going to make him come. Buffy bit her lip hard.

She could feel herself just getting ready to let go when suddenly she heard her alarm blaring in her ear.

She opened her eyes and saw that she was in her room, and groaned. She hit her alarm and sat up. She groaned and blushed as she felt that her panties were wet. She quickly got up to take a shower.

She came back into her room and undid her towel. She went to her mirror and looked at her naked body. It has been a loooong time since she’d done this. The first time she did it was when her breasts started to grow and now…

Now she had this urge to see what Spike saw. To see what Spike liked so much.

It was odd how much he seemed to change her. It was like she could feel his soft caresses with his cool hands and his blue eyes. Her fingers trailed across her body, exploring.

She grazed something across her skin and felt a warm tingle throughout her body. She removed her hand and looked at it in the mirror. It was Spike’s bite.

She blushed, but smiled none the less. “What is it you do to me?” she asked the mirror. Buffy turned from the mirror and quickly got dressed and ready for school. Buffy went downstairs and found her mother in the kitchen.

“Morning!” Buffy said. Joyce looked at her and smiled. “Wow! You must’ve got a good night sleep.” She said. “Why?” Buffy asked. “You’re glowing.” Buffy smiled. She started to eat the rest of her mother’s breakfast while she watched her mother go get the newspaper.

Joyce came back with the newspaper, but with a bouquet of flowers as well. They were white roses and they still had morning dew on them. “Looks like someone has a really good boyfriend.” Buffy looked up and gasped. “Angel sent those?” she asked. Joyce shook her head as she looked at the card. “This is ‘Spike’.”

“What?!”

Joyce smiled as she handed Buffy the flowers. She looked at the car again and read it out loud. “‘You had the romance and now you’ll get your golden crown…Princess. Spike.’” Buffy smiled and smelled the flowers. They smelt very sweet. Joyce watched her daughter get up from the island and run upstairs. She smiled. She looked at the flowers. “I don’t remember the last time a guy sent me flowers.” Joyce said herself.

She sighed and shook her head with a grin. She put her dishes in the sink and heard Buffy come back downstairs. Joyce looked at her in shock. Buffy had changed and was now wearing black pants, boots and a white peasants top. Buffy grabbed one of her flowers and found some skiers and cut the flower. Buffy grinned as she put it in her hair. Joyce smiled.

“Now, does Angel know about this Spike?” she asked. Buffy blushed and looked down. “Buffy.” Joyce said. “I sort of just met Spike and we…kinda clicked. We hit it off right away. I mean, I still love Angel, but….” She sighed. Joyce kissed her daughter’s head. “I just don’t want you to get hurt.” She said. Buffy nodded. Joyce grabbed her keys and Buffy grabbed her backpack and they headed out the door.

Joyce dropped Buffy off at school and continued on to work. Buffy was walking up the steps when someone called her name. “Buffy!” She spun around and smiled. Willow rushed up to her. “Hey.” Buffy said. “He-wow! You look great!” she said. “Thanks. I feel really great.” “You’re all-all glowy and all.” Buffy laughed.

They walked into the school. Buffy wrapped her arm around Willow’s as they made their way to the library. They walked in and saw the other. “Morning.” Giles said as he looked up, but he did a double take on Buffy. Willow laughed. “She’s glowy right?” she asked. “You look…uh, very nice today.” Giles said.

“I’m glad you noticed and thank you.” Buffy said. Giles blushed a bit at her comment. “Wow, you’re a knock out!” Xander said. Buffy smiled bashfully. “Hey, where were you last night?” Willow asked. “What do you mean?” Buffy asked. “Bronze?” Cordelia said.

“Oh my God! I’m so sorry. I got caught up. Mom needed help at the gallery and after a while I started to have fun. She’s got some weird art stuff that we were looking at. I forgot to tell you guys I wasn’t coming. I’m sorry.” Buffy said. “It’s okay.” Willow said, a little down. Then the bell rang. “See you in class!” Buffy rushed off.

“She’s lying.” Cordelia said. Giles took his glasses off. “It would appear so.” He said. “Now what?” Willow asked. “We keep putting on a show as long as she does. And like Angel said watch her wardrobe.”

Xander raised his hand. “Okay, you’ve been wondering about that since last night. What’s gonna happen with her clothes?” he asked. “Bites, Xander.” Willow said. He frowned. “Bite-Oh! Vampire bites! Okay, got it. Okay.” Giles shook his head as they left.

“Buffy what are you doing?” he asked.

A/N: Sorry if this seems a bit choppy, i was rushing a bit. But I promise chapter six will be ALOT betterXD.