Author's Chapter Notes:
I AM SOOOOOO SORRY!!! I know it took my forever! But with the holidays it was crazy! I'm still cleaning up from two parties! I'll try to make sure the rest of the chapters are within two weeks of each other or less. Also note that this chapter gets a little...hot. But honsetly i am truely sorry to have kept you waiting so long!!!
By the end of the day Buffy was hyper. “Hey, I’ll catch you guys later!” Buffy called, as she ran down the school steps. “How was she in class?” The others jumped.

“Whoa!” Xander said. “What were you ninja in a past life?” Giles just rolled his eyes. “Xander, please.” “Sorry, but my heart is having an attack.”

“Willow.” Giles said.

“Oh, um, she was kind of hyper. Very hyper.” Willow said. “More like cursed,” Xander said. “She was actually doing class work.” Oz frowned. “What’s wrong with doing class work?” he asked. “It’s Buffy we’re talking about.” Xander answered. “Oh, sorry.” Oz nodded.

“Plus all of the guys were like…drooling over her. It was sickening.” Cordelia said. They all looked at her. “Wasn’t that what you did?” Xander asked.

She rolled her eyes. “I paid attention, duh.” “Riiight. So anyways….” Xander turned back to Giles.

“We might actually need to get Angel to look into this.” Giles said, looking directly at Willow. “Oh, okay.” She said. Then as Giles kept giving her a look she understood. “Oh! Oh, got it. Gotcha. I-uh, comprehend.” She said.

“Right. Well I’ll probably see you all later. So, good evening.” Giles said. He turned and went back into the school. “What was that about?” Oz asked. “Something I found in Buffy’s backpack. Come on, I’ll tell you along the way.”

They walked down the steps and Willow told them about the pictures, but made them promise not to tell Angel.

Meanwhile, Buffy ran all the way to Spike’s place. Spike was sitting on the couch, wearing only a pair of jeans, while staring at a blood packet. He couldn’t believe he was thinking of eating pig’s blood. He was concentrating so much on trying to use his laser beam, he didn’t sense Buffy. “You know burba weed gives it a bit of a kick.”

Spike leaned his head back over the back of the couch. He saw Buffy upside down and smiled at her. “God you’re gorgeous.” He said. She beamed at him. “So I’ve heard. I’ve had people tell me I’m pretty all day!” Buffy spun around and pretended to faint over the back of the couch.

Spike looked down at her. “It’s rather overwhelming.” She said, copying a British accent. Spike smiled. “How did you know about the blood?” he asked. She looked over her head at the table. “Oh. Angel. I use to try and fix him some and…well he told me.” She said. Spike raised his scarred eyebrow. She loved it when he did that.

He thought it was odd that she would say the name of her boyfriend so freely around him. “So…turning over a new leaf?” she asked, toying with the flower in her hair. Spike smirked. He noticed how she was trying to make him mention the flowers, but he wasn’t going to. Spike then looked at her legs as they were bent over the back of the couch.

“What color are your knickers?” he asked. She blushed and quickly turned herself around so she was sitting up. “That’s none of your business.” She said, smartly. He smirked again. “Oh, ‘d like to think it is.” He said, sliding a hand up her leg. Buffy popped his hand and he withdrew it.

He smelt her arousal and knew she was playing along. She moved away from him and laid down, putting her feet on his lap. He grinned. She looked up at the ceiling and stretched. “Did you decorate this place?” she asked. “Maybe.” He said. She looked at him and smiled. Spike then moved until he was over her and looked down into her face.

“Do vampires make you hot?” he asked.

She blushed and went to push him off, but he grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. “Let me up.” She said. “No.” he growled. Her heart started to pound in her chest. Spike grinned. She started to struggle against him.

He then bucked his hips against her. Buffy couldn’t stop the moan that slipped past her lips even if she tried. He grinned down at her as he felt her hips bucked up against his. They then started to grind slowly against each other as Spike nuzzled her neck. Buffy felt flutters against her stomach and Spike groaned. Buffy laughed.

“That’s what you get for trying to be a-ungh!” Spike had slinked down and bit into the crotch of her jeans with blunt teeth. He grinned at her and got up. He went into the next room with the blood packet. “You’re an ass!” Buffy yelled after him. “So ‘ve been told!” he yelled back.

She rolled her eyes. She took the flower out of her hair and twirled it between her fingers. Spike came back with a mug. He growled at her and she grinned.

“Problem?” she asked. “Slayer.” He warned. She smiled.

“Thank you Spike, for my beautiful flowers.” Buffy said. “Bloody welcome.” He said, gruffly. He sat down and drank from his mug. She watched him. Spike looked over the mug at her. He pulled the mug away and licked his upper lip. “What?” he asked.

She shrugged. “Nothing.”

“Then why are you watchin’ me?” he asked. She shrugged again. “Angel never let me watch him.” He frowned. “Why would you want to?” he asked.

“I don’t know. I’ve seen vampires feed on people, but…. Speaking of which-” “Ahh, Slayer!” Spike groaned, getting up.

“Exactly why I’m asking! Are you still eating people?” she asked. “Why would it bloody matter?” he asked. “Because! Isn’t it obvious?!” Buffy asked.

“What? We’re not a couple! We’re not goin’ out! Or-or holdin’ hands!” Buffy looked taken back by his tone. “’M not your bleedin’ precious Angel! I won’ bend to your bloody will just ‘cause you want me to, Slayer! All we did was fuck! And that was it.”

That hit home.

Buffy’s eyes welled with tears. Spike saw this and realized what he said. Bloody hell!!! He thought. “Oh.” She said. “Buffy wai-” She shook her head, cutting him off. She got up and ran out of there. Spike groaned. He threw his mug at the wall. It shattered and blood sprayed the wall.

“Nice on you bloody ponce! It was just a simple question!!” He yelled at himself. Spike paced around. He couldn’t go after her because it was daylight.

Plus he didn’t know exactly where she was going. Spike put his head in his hands and cursed himself. “Why is she doin’ this to me?” he asked. ‘Cause you’re doin’ somethin’ to her. A voice said in the back of his head. He sighed. “I should be killin’ the bloody bint. Why can’ I kill her?”

Because the moment you saw her…you knew she was more than another notch on your belt. The voice answered. Spike chuckled. “Bloody right that is. Lil bint’s givin’ me a run for my money.” He said.

It had been four days since then. Buffy was now purposely avoiding Spike. She’s been hanging out with her friends more and spending more time with Angel. The others noticed that something was odd about that. One afternoon Buffy stayed with the gang as they went into the library.

“So anything new?” Buffy asked.

“No. We’ve seem to have lost track of Spike. I’ve talked to a few demons and they haven’t seen him. It’s as if just…” “Disappeared.” Everyone turned around and saw Angel come in. Buffy smiled. “Hey.” She said.

“Hey.”

He came toward her and Buffy looped her arm through his and kissed him on the cheek. She rested her head on his arm. But oddly enough she got to thinking about Spike. She could clearly see him coming in and picking her up. She smiled slightly, but quickly shook it away and focused. Bad Buffy! A voice chastened.

“Well then he’s no longer a concern?” Buffy asked. “Well we don’t know. He could be holed up somewhere, planning something.” Xander said. “No, Spike doesn’t do that. He can be secretive, but he’s not staying holed up…unless he’s waiting for something.” Angel said. “Waiting for what?” Buffy asked. Giles sighed and took his glasses off. “We don’t know.”

“Weeellll, since Spike’s gone MIA…does that mean I get a free night?” Buffy asked hopefully. Giles gave her a look and Buffy gave him the ‘I’m really innocent and I do all my work’ smile. He rolled his eyes.

“Yes.” “Yay!” Buffy came up to him and hugged him. Then she turned around and headed to the others. “But be on alert!” Giles warned. “Sure thing!” Buffy said, herding everyone out.

They went out to the Bronze as the others cheered.

Buffy had a lot of fun that night. She only had two vamps to stake and that was it. She laughed and talked with her friends as if everything was okay. Angel sat down with them and held Buffy’s hand.

For once she had no thought of Spike…that is until they felt the Bronze and there was nothing occupying her brain.
The next night Buffy went out with her friends again. She told Angel to meet them at the corner of Bush and Sunny. Buffy was laughing with her friends when she saw him. She ran up to him. She was about to jump onto his back, but her turned around.

He caught her as she jumped on him. “Hey, no fun.” She pouted. He smiled. She gave him a peck on the lips before she got down. “You look nice.” He said. “Thank you. And you look handsome as always.” She said.

Although Spike is always hotter. A voice said in the back of her head.

She shook her head clear. He smiled and kissed her forehead. She wrapped her arm around his. “But you could use a little color.” Cordelia said. Buffy smiled.

“He wears red…sometimes.” She said.

Angel grinned as Cordelia scoffed and rolled her eyes. They all started to walk as couples to the movies. Buffy suddenly had an odd feeling. She was about to ignore it when suddenly the feeling turned into a tingle and it went straight down her spine…making her shiver a bit. What the hell is Spike going here? She asked herself. She shook her head and ignored it as they walked into the movies with their tickets.

They came out two hours later, talking about the movie. They were laughing as they walked for a bit until they got to the end of the street. “Now what?” Willow asked as Oz put his jacket around her. “Ice cream!” Buffy said. They cheered. They made their way to the ice parlor they knew was open late, odd for something like that in Sunnydale.

“So, no patrol tonight?” Willow asked. “If Giles asks, then yes. But no. I’m taking another night off for my friends and my guy.” Buffy said. They smiled. They got their ice cream 10 minutes later. They were talking as they ate it on the way back. Cordelia had a smoothie with something green in it. Xander had a cup of vanilla, fudge ice cream. Willow had a cup of chocolate mint ice cream. Oz had a vanilla milkshake and Buffy had a vanilla ice cream cone.

While Angel had…nothing.

“Have a taste.” Buffy said, holding up her ice cream. Angel smiled. “I can’t taste, Buffy.” He said. “But you can taste a little.” She poked her lip out and he surrendered with a sigh. He took a lick and she smiled. “See! Semi-tasty goodness!” He chuckled as the others smiled. “Awe, you guys are cute.” Willow said. Buffy smiled and took Angel’s hand.

“But it’s gross.” Cordelia said. “Yeah, I have to agree. I liked it better when you two were fighting.” Xander said. Buffy rolled her eyes. “That’s just because Spike’s a jackass. I’d rather see Angel kick his sorry ass, more fun.” They gave her a look. Then as if it were his cue, Spike came out of an alley ahead of them.

“Oh speak of the devil.” Xander said. Spike smirked. “Yeah, a lamer version.” Buffy added.

Spike growled. “Kitty’s got claws.” He said. She smirked. “I’ve been sharpening them just for you.” She said. Then there was more growling. They looked around and saw that they were surrounded by his minions. Buffy sighed. “Oh come on! There are what? Maybe 100,000 people in Sunnydale! You could be eating anyone of them…and yet you find me.” Buffy said. Then for effect she licked her ice cream. Spike watched and growled.

“What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?” Buffy asked. She took another lick, making it nice and slow. He felt his cock twitch again in his jeans. “No, just see no point in wastin’ my time with talk.” Angel snorted. Spike came up and smacked the cone out of her hand. “Hey!” Angel shoved Spike, hard. “Asshole!” Buffy yelled.

Angel stepped up and Buffy crossed her arms. She actually had to control herself from yanking Angel back. “What? You’re goin’ to let Peaches fight your battles?” Spike asked. Then he smirked. “That way you’ll reward him with a nice shag?”

Buffy pushed past Angel and punched Spike in the face.

He stumbled back with a chuckle and grabbed his nose. “Hit a nerve did I? What’s the matter? Peaches can’ hit it right?” Buffy punched him again. “Shut up!” she yelled. “Come on, Slayer. Give us a try.” He said. “Angel, watch them.” Buffy said, taking her jacket off and throwing it onto the ground next to her.

Angel moved back just as the minions attacked. Buffy advanced toward Spike. He smirked. He started to bounce on the balls of his feet, waiting for her to throw the first punch. Buffy did a right hook to his head, but he ducked. She did a fake kick and punched him in the gut.

Spike groaned and stumbled back. Buffy smirked then. Spike came at her and then the two of them started to really fight. They were practically matched blow for blow. They were barely get hits in and when they did they weren’t power hits.

Neither of them paid attention to the other fight with Angel and the others against Spike’s minions. But as Spike and Buffy fought they started to move away from the other fight, mostly due to Spike’s doing.

Spike then kicked Buffy down the same alley he had come out of earlier. She rolled on the ground and landed on her back. “What the bloody hell do you think you’re doin’?!” Spike asked. Buffy kicked herself up.

“Going out on a date with my boyfriend!” Buffy said. Spike growled. “You kiss that fuckin’ bastard!” he yelled. “So what?! I could’ve fucked him too! Since that’s all we did!” Spike backhanded her into the wall. Buffy caught herself on her forearms.

Spike turned her around to face him and pressed himself again her. “Did you fuck him?!” he asked in a low menacing voice. Buffy just stared up at him. There was only a slight pang of fear that went through her. “Answer me!” she flinched.

She couldn’t think.

Seeing his jealous amber eyes and feeling his erection pressed up against her, was boggling her mind.

“Did you let him touch your perky tits?” he asked, grabbing her breasts in a not so gently way. Buffy bit her lip and whimpered. His fingers found her hardened nipples and twisted them slightly. Buffy moaned and arched into his hands.

Spike new he should probably stop. He also knew that he passed the line from being jealous to possessive even when he had no right to be. But in the back of his mind Buffy was his and no one was allowed to touch her the way he did.

No one.

“Did you?!” he asked. “N-no.” She mumbled. “What?!” “No!” she said a little louder. “Did you let him taste your sweet cunny?” He asked, as one of his hands moved down to the crotch of jeans and squeezed her hard. “Ugh.” Buffy bucked against his hand. “Answer me.” He growled.

“No! No! No! I didn’t-I didn’t….” she trailed off. Buffy licked her dry lips. Her eyes were only half open as they looked up at him. “I didn’t…fuck…. Spike, please!” Spike had removed his hand from her as he watched her. “Please…t-touch me. I need you to touch me.” She begged. “Where?” he asked, his voice softened. Buffy whimpered. “You know.” She said.

He smirked. “No I don’. You could want me to touch you here.” He cupped her cheek lightly.

“Or here.” He placed his hand flat over her heart and felt it hammer against his hand.

“You have to tell me, pet.”

She took his hand and turned it downward. Then she slowly slid his hand down her body. Spike’s cock then started to throb as he watched her guide his hand. She used her other hand and undid her jeans.

Then she slid his hand inside of her jeans. Spike growled softly, deep in his chest. “No knickers? Bad kitty.” He purred. He slipped three fingers inside of her and she gasped. She bucked against his hand as he grinded his erection against her leg. Buffy could feel herself getting closer to her climax and Spike could too.

He felt her inner walls squeeze his fingers harder and faster, as if trying to swallow them. Buffy knew exactly what would help her fall over the edge. She grabbed the back of Spike’s head and pulled him to her neck. She let him go and pulled her collar down enough to show Spike’s mark. He understood what she wanted. He growled and quickly sunk his fangs into his previous mark.

Buffy’s mouth fell into the shape of an ‘O’ in a silent scream as her body shock the force of the orgasm. Spike kept his fingers moving inside of her as he took slow pulls from her. As he felt her body start to calm he licked the wound closed and his face shifted back. He looked up at her she saw sparkling blue eyes.

Spike grinned as he saw that her eyes were almost black with lust. He then sank to his knees in front of her and licked her clean. He licked higher up on her thighs and licked his fingers as they kept moving in and out of her pussy. Buffy clenched her jaw as she felt another orgasm building and she hadn't even completely covered from the first.

Spike leaned up and sucked her clit into his mouth. Buffy yelped and her hand immediately went to the back of his head, holding him in place. As if Spike would leave. If he could he would bury himself deep inside of her warmth. “Ungh…Spike!” Buffy grinded against his face as he sucked her into another orgasm.

Buffy’s breathing was heavier now. She had her eyes closed and her head rested back against the wall.

She relaxed her grip on Spike’s head and he grinned. He removed his fingers and licked her clean again. He then licked his fingers and stood up. He licked his lips then kissed her. Letting her taste herself on his tongue. Buffy’s moans tickled the back of Spike’s throat and he growled.

Then a thought popped into Buffy’s head. She pulled back from the kiss and looked at him. Spike looked back at her. Buffy then pushed him away and redid her jeans. Spike frowned. “What?” he asked. “What?!” Buffy asked. “Do you not remember what just happened?” Buffy asked.

Spike thought about it. “What you came?” he asked. Buffy huffed. “No you jackass! You just mauled me!” “Well in all due respect, Slayer, you were enjoyin’ yourself.” Buffy blushed.

“You are such an asshole.” She said. “Cute one at that.” He retorted

She rolled her eyes. “What are you more mad at? You obviously didn’ mind, pet.” Spike said. “What I’m mad at is the fact that you think you can treat me like-like some whore! And for you to think that you own me in anyway where you ask me what I do with my boyfriend! I’m pretty sure it was you that said that there was nothing between us.”

“I didn’ say that!” Spike said, stepping toward her.

“You didn’t have to! What you said, told me everything.” Buffy said. Her eyes started to glisten as she remembered what Spike said to her back at the mansion. Spike sighed. “I know and ‘m sorry, luv. I didn’ mean it.” “Oh, right. Like I’m going to believe you!”

“Buffy?! Buffy where are you?!”

They both looked at the mouth of the alley as Angel continued to call for her. Buffy looked back at Spike. “Do me a favor…and keep away.” She turned and walked out of the alley.

Spike just stood there slack jawed. He ran his hand through his hair, disturbing the gel. “Fuck.” He muttered. He kicked a crushed can against the wall. He had to make it up to her.

He really didn’t mean what he said. Spike walked to the other end of the alley that connected to more alleys. He made his way through the back ways, trying to think of a way to make it up to Buffy.