Author's Chapter Notes:
Please keep reviewing. And thanks to those that did. This is just all coming from an older story.
“Spike!” Angel growled. “Peaches.” Spike growled back. Buffy didn’t know what had just happened. “Lookie here, the Slayer’s lair.” Spike chuckled at his own joke. Buffy rolled her eyes. Buffy came from around the table towards Spike. Angel saw her move and held his arm out to stop her. “Buffy, don’t.” he said. What the hell!? Who in the hell gave him the power to boss me, a Slayer around?! Buffy thought.

She was pissed. Buffy glared at Angel’s back and smacked his hand away and walked past him. Buffy stood about 3 feet from Spike, hands on her hips and pissed as anything. Spike loved that look on her. Spike smirked. “Looks like cutie doesn’ like to be bossed around.” He said. Angel growled. Buffy ignored him. “I heard you put on quite a show last night.” Buffy said. Spike looked at her. He knew she was faking, because she was there.

“I should’ve gotten a bloody award, I was so good.” Spike said. “What happened? Because when I came through you and Angel were facing off.” Buffy said. “Well you guessed it. Peaches came ‘round and ruined it.” Spike said. Buffy looked back at Angel. “And yet they got off easy.” Angel gave her a look. “Oh right. You told her to stay away from me.” Spike said. “Buffy, he was just buying time. He was going to kill them if I didn’t stop him.” Angel said. Buffy looked at Spike. He shrugged. “’M evil.” He said with a grin.

“Well I guess you didn’t get the memo, huh?” Buffy asked. “Memo?” Spike asked. “No one touches my friends.” She said seriously. Spike saw the fire in her eyes and already felt himself become hard. Bloody chit! He thought. Spike stole a glance at Angel and saw his nostrils flare. He could smell Spike’s arousal. He smirked. “Why not? They look so helpless and tasty.” Spike said in a mock pout. “Stay away from them.” Buffy said.

Spike looked at her and took a step closer. “And if I don’?” he asked. “I’ll stake you without even trying.” Buffy said. Spike glanced around and saw the stakes on the table a bit behind her. “You think you can reach it fast enough?” Buffy knew what he was talking about. Buffy flicked her head back, letting her hair fall behind her. Buffy then gave her right arm a twist and a stake fell from her sleeve to her hand. “Yeah, I’m sure I can reach it.” Spike looked down and raised an eyebrow. He backed up a bit.

“Nice trick, luv.” Spike said. “Got a few more. Wanna see?” Buffy asked, game face on. “Play nice, kitten.” He said. Damnit that name! Buffy cursed.

She clenched her jaw and Spike smirked. She twirled the stake to get rid of her sudden nervousness. Angel seemed to sense it just like Spike. Then without warning she threw it. She knew and hoped that Spike could catch it.

But part of her almost groaned in pain when he spun away as if he’d been hit. Since her friends were behind her, Buffy let her worry show on her face. Her eyes widen with fear. Spike looked back at her and was shocked by the worry and fear he saw. He held up the stake. He almost heard her sigh with relief and her features changed quickly. He smiled.

“Nice one, kitten.” Spike said. “You can throw. Let’s see how fast you run.” Buffy frowned, not getting that. He threw the stake back at her. Buffy ducked in time. She looked behind her at the stake and saw it didn’t hit her friends. Then she looked back up and Spike was gone, the library door just swung close. “Damnit!” Buffy raced after him. Her friends were yelling her name, trying to call her back.

Buffy ran through the streets, looking for any sign of Spike. She would catch glimpses of the back of his duster and followed it until it disappeared again. Buffy was about to give up soon. She came into an alley. She slowed down and walked down the darkened alley, trying to extend her senses like Giles always taught her.

Buffy got halfway down the alley when a steel arm came around her and slammed her against the wall. She yelped before she saw Spike, his golden eyes glinted in the far off moon. “What’s a lamb like you doin’ out in a place like this? Don’ you know there are mean lil beasties here to hurt you.” Buffy’s chest was heaving up and down, her heart pumping as fast as her adrenaline.

Spike was then kissing her the next second. Buffy kissed him back instantly now. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her hands went straight to the nape of his neck. She pulled him down towards her, making the kiss deeper. Spike could hear her heart pounding, all of that blood just pumping away in her veins. Calling to him.

Spike didn’t know what surprised him more. The fact that he hadn't ripped her throat yet or the fact that he hadn't ripped her clothes of yet. Spike pulled away, letting her breathe. Buffy gasped in gulps of air. Spike licked a trail from her cheek to her neck. He lavished at the vein straining there. Feeling her pulse, Spike started to suck on it. Buffy felt him start to suck at her neck.

Her Slayer alarms had went off when she felt him get close to her neck, but she ignored them. Knowing for a fact that he wouldn’t hurt her. Buffy started to grind against him. Spike growled. She moaned at the feeling vibrating through her. He smirked. He pulled back and licked her ear.

“God, I want to shag you so badly.” He whispered. “I want to fill your lil quim with my cum until your spitting it out. I wanna fuck you so hard until you’re bruised and sore and can’ walk. Then ’m gonna eat that lil quim of yours. See if it’s just as sweet as it smells.” Buffy moaned at the way he was talking to her.

He found her sweet spot behind her ear. The more Spike talked dirty to her the more aroused she became Spike growled as he smelt the increase in her arousal. “My lil kitten likes dirty talk does she.” It was an observation not a question, but Buffy still answered. She nodded against his shoulder. They continued to grind and kiss each other. They each found new sweets spots.

Buffy was getting overwhelmed by the strong urge she had no clue about. Well she did somewhat, but this was stronger than anything she’d ever felt with Pike. Buffy knew she had to stop Spike soon, or he’d get his wish. He moved his hands to the waist of her pants, but she grabbed his wrists. “I can’t. I-I was serious…first time.” Spike groaned. “The romance no evil, bit?” She nodded. He kissed up her neck to her ear.

“Cor you’re killin’ me, kitten. I wanna be inside you so badly.” Buffy moaned. “Spike…stop.” He grinned slightly. “What about 3 minutes of heaven?” he asked. Buffy looked up at him. Well…it’s not exactly sex. And it’s not too bad. Spike could see her trying to figure it out in her head. Spike decided to speed up the process.

Before Buffy could yell at him, he had her pants undone and his fingers stroking her. Buffy gasped and arched a bit in his hand. He smirked. “You want this?” he asked. Buffy nodded. “Can’ hear you, pet. Do you want this?” “Ye-yes.” Buffy gasped. He grinned.

Spike slipped one finger past her outer lips. “Fuck.” Spike hissed. Buffy bit her lip and a moan choked in her throat. “You’re so tight, luv, so fuckin’ wet.” He slowly pumped his finger in and out of her. Watching as she quickly caught on and moved her hips with his finger. “You want more?” he asked. Buffy nodded. He slipped a second finger with the first. “Shit.” Buffy muttered. He grinned.

Buffy could feel an odd pressure slowly building her in stomach and she knew what it was immediately. She felt it with Pike, though not as strong. But she definitely remembered feeling it with every dream she had of Spike lately. That pressure that always caused so much pleasure radiating throughout her body. Spike slowly moved his fingers faster and faster. Listening to the sounds she made.

She arched off the wall and her hips followed his every move. Spike leaned up and kissed her. Then he moved to her ear and whispered, “Come for me kitten.” “Spike, fuck!” Buffy gasped as she came. Her body arched off the wall and Spike felt her inner muscles squeeze the hell out of his fingers. Imagining what that could do to his cock almost made him come then.

He removed his fingers as her body still twitched a bit. Spike sucked one finger in his mouth and his eyes rolled. He wasn’t going to give her a full taste yet, he didn’t want to scare her. Spike licked is other finger. Then he leaned down and kissed her. Buffy moaned at the taste of herself on his tongue. He wanted her to taste him and her, but not just yet. Spike then pulled back.

“Pretty soon we’ll want the real thing.” Buffy opened her eyes and he was gone. Spike glanced back at her and smirked. The almighty Slayer was leaning against a wall, after one of the best small orgasms of her life, pants open and didn’t seem to care. Which was true, Buffy didn’t care one bit. It took her a while to regain herself, but she did.

She quickly straightened herself out and jogged home. Her mother was sleep so she climbed in through her window. Now she knew she was going to have much better dreams than she use to.

It’s been a week since then. Buffy hadn't seen him since then either. She was actually going slightly crazy now about it. Her dream were becoming more and more vivid and cutting it really close. One dream Buffy had, that cut it close, was when Spike had convinced to leave her birthday party and go upstairs to her room. Buffy grinned at him as he walked her backwards into her room. He kicked the door closed. Buffy went to reach for the lights, but he grabbed her hand.

“Ah, ah. Don’ need the light, sweets.” Buffy nodded. Her heart was just going away in her chest to the point where she could hear it. Spike kept walking her backwards until she tripped on the bed and fell over. Buffy’s legs hung off the side and Spike kneeled down in front of her. She looked up at him and he smirked. He took his duster off and threw it to the other side of the room.

Buffy’s eager hands came up to his belt buckle, but he grabbed her hands. “This is for the birthday girl.” He said. Buffy pouted. “But I wanted my whistle.” Spike laughed at her pun. “Maybe later if you’re good.” She grinned. Spike leaned down and kissed her softly. Then he started to trail kisses down her cheek and down her clothed body. Spike was then kneeling on the floor. He reached up and started to undo her pants.

Buffy sat up on her elbows and watched him. He smirked. He got her pants undone and started to pull them down. “Lift up, kitten.” That name again. Buffy thought. She lifted her hips up and Spike pulled her pants down and off, along with her shoes and socks. He looked back up and growled softly. Buffy smirked. “Naughty girl. Where are your knickers?” he asked. Buffy shrugged. “No clue.” He smirked.

He leaned up and licked up her slit. “Fuck…warning!” Buffy gasped. Spike chuckled and she moaned as the vibration when straight to her clit. “Lay back, pet. Just feel.” He said. Buffy nodded. She laid back down and closed her eyes, waiting, he didn’t disappoint. Buffy’s hips jerked off the mattress when she felt his tongue tap her clit. “Spike!” he chuckled again.

He lapped at her for a minute, then used his fingers to expose her. “Ahh, there she is. My kitten’s pink, lil, wet quim. Waitin’ for me.” Buffy bit her lip as she knew what was going to happen next. Spike leaned forward and made his tongue into a point and stuck it deep within her.

Buffy moaned and rolled her hips up. Spike grinned. He moved his tongue in and out of her slowly. Buffy whined. She tried to make him go faster, but Spike held onto her hips. Spike was going to take his time with this one. He kept the pace up. Slow and steady. But once and a while he’d sped up and remove one hand to flick her clit, before he went back to slow and steady.

In minutes he had Buffy reduced to a writhing mess. She was mumbling words that he was sure weren’t English…or a foreign language at that. Spike then replaced his tongue with his fingers.

He pressed in two fingers in her tight quim and this time sped up just a little faster. Buffy was biting her lip harder now. She knew her friends were downstairs and if she screamed now, it would be all over. Spike smirked. He leaned up and looked down at her. “Doin’ okay?” he asked with a smug look. Buffy looked up at him and glared. Spike laughed and went back down.

But when he did Buffy’s eyes grew wide as saucers as her mother came into the room calling her name. Buffy yelped and sat straight up. She looked around her room and it was bathed in sunlight. Then she looked at her door and saw her mother. “Are you okay, honey? You slept past your alarm.” Joyce came over and felt Buffy’s head. “You’re all sweaty and flushed. Are you running a fever?” Get. Your. Mother. OUT OF HERE! A voice yelled in Buffy’s head.

“I’m fine mom, just a nightmare. I’ll be out in a minute okay.” “Okay, are you su-” “Mom!” “Okay, okay!” Joyce got up and left the room, shaking her head. She would never understand her daughter. Joyce went downstairs to make breakfast for Buffy. Buffy put her face in her hands.

Then she looked at her alarm clock. “You couldn’t’ve just woken me up? Would’ve made things a lot less embarrassing. I was just so close!” Buffy groaned. She got out of bed and took her shower, getting ready to start her day of moping.

She was still angry with Angel, but not so much at Giles anymore. So her friends had no clue what was making her so mopy. Willow had noticed that Buffy started to draw more. But whenever she asked Buffy always said it was nothing. Which was really, really, not true.

Buffy kept fantasying about Spike during the day. And usually found herself off in La-La Land and drawing Spikes of them together. She always lied to Willow about them whenever she caught her. But Buffy, having being so out of it, never remembered to take the pictures out of her bag. So she left them in a folder in her bag and just added new pictures to it, day after day. Well one day…it came back on her.

Buffy and Xander had gone off to look for Oz and Cordelia. Well Buffy left her backpack in the library with Willow and Giles and it was slightly open. Willow was sitting next to her backpack and kept glancing at it. She really, really didn’t want to invade Buffy’s privacy. She was her friend. They didn’t keep secrets from each other. But something about the way Buffy always reacted with the drawing- Screw it. Willow caved.

She reached over and opened Buffy’s backpack. She found a pink folder and pulled it out. She set it on the table in front of her and opened it. She gasped at what she saw. She quickly flipped through the papers and then called Giles. “Giles! Come here!” Giles came out of his office to Willow. “What is it?” he asked. “Look at these.” She handed the papers to him.

Giles looked through them and Willow watched as his curious features turned from slight embarrassment to a concerned frown. All of the pictures were somewhat like close-ups. Some of them were close-ups of two people kissing. Most of those were erotic. Then the others were of two people…touching. Giles blushed a bit at Buffy’s details.

Then now Giles came to the reason why Willow had called him out. These last two pictures were what really concerned Giles. He looked down at Willow. “Where did you get these?” he asked.

“Um, Buffy’s backpack. I thought they were pictures of her and Spike…but then I saw the last two and I wasn’t so sure then.” “Has Angel seen these?” he asked. “No. She hides them.” Willow said. “Good. Don’t tell anyone. This stays between us for now. Put these back where you found them. Let’s hope that these are just…drawings that will never come to life.” Giles said, as he put the last two pictures down.

Willow nodded.

Giles went back to his office to think. Looking at that the last two pictures, Willow was too sure that these were just drawings and she knew that Giles wasn’t either.

The second to last picture showed a close up of the came couple kissing. This one was different because you would tell they were in an alley. But in the back you could make-out a shadow. The last picture showed the back of the heads of the two couple. The male had hair that was slicked straight back and you could just see the collar of what seemed like a leather jacket. And the female had her hair down her back, with different trades.

These two were obviously Buffy and Spike.

But they were looking to the mouth of the alley at the person. A person that was very easily sought as to be Angel.

Buffy did excellent detail on him, because if you looked close enough, Willow could see the murderous glint in his eyes. She quickly put the pictures back in the folder and quickly put them back in her bag. Which was excellent timing because Buffy and Xander came back.

“Found them!” Buffy said. Oz and Cordelia were behind them. Giles came out of his office. “Ah, there you are. Now we can begin.” Giles said. “Where’s Deadboy?” Xander asked. “Please telling me Angel’s not coming.” Buffy said. “He’s not. This is just a-a info meeting if you will.”

“Info? On what?” Cordelia asked. “Spike.” Buffy perked up at that. “What about him?” “Well we haven’t had any activity from him in about a week. I’m really hoping that he left.” Giles said. “But we’re sure he didn’t. Giles and-and I read on about Spike.” Willow said. “There’s more?” Buffy asked.

“Yes. We’re not completely through yet, because some books have only guesses and others have hard facts and I have to cross re-” Buffy held up her hand. “Giles. Smoke is coming out of her your head. Stick to one topic.” He gave her a slight grin and she smiled.

“Well it seems that he not only had the title of William the Bloody. Spike was also known as the Slayer of Slayers.” “Oh. So he came for the usual?” Buffy asked. Giles nodded. “So I guess Mr. Bloody wants an order of dead Slayer with a side of not going to happen.” Xander said. Buffy grinned. “Thanks.” She said. “Anytime.”

“Yes, well Buffy please be careful. I can not stress eno-” “Good. Then don’t. We’re Bronzin’ it tonight. So if you need me page me.” Buffy said. She turned and walked out. “Well I guess this adjourns the meeting.” Xander said with a grin.

He went off after Buffy and the others followed. Willow shared a last look with Giles before she disappeared through the doors. Giles sighed. He took his glasses off and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“How long have you been here?” “Not long. I got here right when they came in.” Giles turned around and watched Angel walked down the steps from behind the stacks. “She doesn’t seem that concerned that Spike’s trying to kill her.” Angel said. “Buffy’s never concerned. Well ‘least after the Master. She’s seemed to have changed from then.” Giles said.

“Yeah, dying can do that to you.” “Yes, I guess so. Will you keep an eye out for her?” Giles asked. “Always.” He nodded. Angel then left the library as well. Giles sighed.

That night Buffy and her friends were going to meet up at the Bronze. Buffy was about an hour early. She was already on the dance floor. She had her arms above her head and was letting the music move her. Her hips swayed with the sexy beat and her heart pounded with the bass. She was easily drawing plenty of guys around her.

She didn’t care for any of them, but continued to dance. But as one guy came up to dance with her more closely she heard a predatory growl. She opened her eyes and saw all the guys around her practically run away. She then felt something long and hard against her butt.

As she lowered her arms she felt steel arms wrap around her waist. She laid her hands on his wrists, feeling his cool skin. She swayed her hips against his hard-on and earned a growl from him. Then she felt a cool, rough tongue lick up her neck. Then the guy started to grind his hard-on into her ass. Buffy ground back, not backing down from this game. Spike smirked at her boldness. He started to kiss her neck now. “Mmm, I’ve missed you.” She said.

She was shocked that she said it, but not as shocked as Spike was at hearing it. She left him smile against her neck. He started to nibble along her neck, earning a breathy sigh. “What has my kitten been up to?” he asked. But really Spike knew exactly what she’s been up to. “This and that. I missed your touch, your kiss…your voice.” She murmured.

She felt him rumble against her back. Spike brought his hand to the front of jeans. He slowly moved them into the darkness, still swaying to the beat. He then applied a bit of pressure and started to rub her crotch. Buffy moaned a little.

Spike groaned as he felt her heat through her jeans. Buffy arched into his touch. “What else have you been doin’?” “Dream-dreaming…” Buffy was becoming breathless and was losing her thought process at his touch. “Can’ hear you, luv.” Spike said. “Dream about…you. Ungh. I…uh! Spike!” he grinned.

“Did you touch your self?” he asked. “Touch that sweet cunny of yours, thinkin’ of me?”

“Yes.” Buffy moaned. “Show me. Use my hand like yours.” Buffy grabbed his hand and quickly undid her pants. Spike looked over her shoulder and watched as she brought his hand inside of her panties. He could feel how wet she was and he almost rolled his eyes in the back of his head.

She stuck two of his fingers inside of her and stared to pump them vigorously. She loved the way his cool hand felt against her hot skin. But she always wondered what it felt like if his entire body was in contact with hers. This brought on more moisture between her legs.

Buffy didn’t even realize she let go of his hand until she felt him move his fingers faster and his thumb started to circle her clit. Buffy moaned louder and he smirked. “Spike…I need you.” Buffy panted. “’M right here.” He said against her ear. She shook her head. “No…in-in me. I need-need to…fuck!” Spike had just flicked her clit.

“What about your romance bit, pet? Thought you didn’ want an evil vampire to fuck that cunny of yours.” She moaned from his words. He grinned. “My kitty misses that huh? Me talkin’ dirty?” she nodded against him.

“You want me to fuck you?” he asked. “Yes, god yes!” Buffy said. “Sure?” “Spiiikke!” He loved to hear her say his name like that. He removed his hand and she whimpered. Spike sucked his fingers then spun her around and captured her lips.

She moaned and he groaned. It had been a bit too long since they felt each other’s lips. Cool and warm. Soft and full. His tongue snuck into her mouth and he moaned when she started to suck on it. He started to button her pants back up. Then he pulled back from the kiss before she passed out from lack of air.

“Where did you learn that?” he asked. Buffy blushed. Spike loved it. After she just put his hand in her pants…she could still blush. “Sex…novels.” She panted. He smirked. “Remind me to buy you more.” She smiled as he kissed her again. “Follow me.” He whispered, as he led her out of the club.