[Reviews - 24] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set post BtvS final. My first fic so its a working progress. The last of gang (Buffy, Dawn, Willow, Xander, Andrew, Kennedy, and Giles) have moved and settled down in a small town that is close to the now non-existent Sunnydale. Take this story as another alternate ending for Buffy and Spike.

Note to all concerned: This fic is currently on hold. I am in the process of editing the chapters up here, realizing the bizillion mistakes though them. I do plan to finish this though, I promise.
Rated: PG
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 25479 Read: 6391
Published: 02/10/2008 Updated: 10/17/2008

1. Lost by burnkitty [Reviews - 8] Liked (6260 words)
This story was written a while back too and I still haven't finished the ending yet. Maybe by getting people to read it I might be able to finally reach the end

This part of the story is told in Buffy's POV.

I own nothing although I would like to own Spike....

2. The Journey by burnkitty [Reviews - 3] Liked (3491 words)
This Chapter if you don't notice is from Spikes POV. Please let me know what you think, happy reading!

3. The Amulet by burnkitty [Reviews - 3] Liked (4365 words)
This chapter in Buffy's POV.
I'm sorry for taking so long to update.
The spell at the end of this is a real spell, most of it any way. The first part can help you find lost objects. Happy reading!

4. Mysteries unlocked by burnkitty [Reviews - 2] Liked (3564 words)
So, 4th chapter in, yep you guessed it, its in Spike's POV. I have to thank Spikes_Slayer08 for giving me the idea of using the song I did in this chapter, Thank you, I would of been stuck for ages trying to think of something just as good. Apoligies it took so long to post this chapter but I have been feeling ill now for about a month and nothing was a coming to me. Please review to inspire me to keep writing! ;)

5. Dreams and revelations by burnkitty [Reviews - 4] Liked (6293 words)
Yeah I know been ages right? I so hope its worth the wait though. Took me ages to get it right. This chapter is done in Spikes POV again. I thought I better catch up the two halves of the story so it makes a little more sense. Enjoy.

6. Closer but far away Pt 1. by burnkitty [Reviews - 4] Liked (1506 words)
I know I may have lost a few if not all of my readers for this fic. I lost my drive for this fic and took me so long to get back to it. But its my main focus now, the only WIP I have and I am determined to finish it. So I hope you stick with me to the end.

This chapter is shorter and is done in Buffy's POV. If you don't understand what is going on, I suggest you go back and read chapter 3.