Author's Chapter Notes:
Big Hugs to Tina and Dawnofme! as always! Let me know what you think about it!
Big thanks and big hugs to all those who have reviewd! You make the chapters come faster!
Chapter Two: Mine
 

"What the hell just happened?" Xander exclaimed when he saw me.

"What do you mean?" I asked while being all coy. This could be really fun!

"You just went glowie and all 'Hi, guys.' in the middle of a talk," Anya said.

"Oh, right. I, uhh ...how do I say this." How do you say this?

Xander looked confused. "Say what, Buff?"

Crap, they got me. Guess I'll have to tell them sooner or later.

"Okay, guess I have to just come out and say this." At their expectant looks, I continued, " I just got a vision or something, about the next few years and it looked, well bad." Okay I lied, who cares though? I mean how was I supposed to say that I was from the future? See my problem?

"Did it have anything to do with Glory?" Willow asked with big eyes.

"Yeah, it did. We can kill her when she's in human form." Oh crap! Right no one knew that yet. Damn it!

"What?" Willow said dumbfounded.

"The vision showed me that Ben, you know that doctor at the hospital? Well, yeah, he's Glory so, if we kill him, we kill Glory."

"Oh, good point."

"Yeah, it is. Dawn and I should go home. I need to do a quick sweep of the cemeteries." I know I really don't need to, but after I saw what I was wearing: A pink shirt and skirt, I had to get out of there.

Giles cleaned his glasses as he spoke. "Yes, you probably should go patrol then take a rest. We've all had a long day."

"See ya' later guys."

A choirs of 'byes' followed us out the door.

"Buffy?" Dawn asked as we walked back home.

"Yeah Dawnie?"
"How's Spike doing? How did he look when you saw him? Is he okay? I know you don't like him very much, but it's just that, he's like a big brother to me and...forget it. I didn't say anything." She stared at her feet as she spoke the last part.

"He'll be okay, Dawnie, and it's not that I don't like him it's just that he loves me and well I'm not ready for that 'cause of what just happened with Riley. I do like him though, very much, and after what he's done today..." She looked at me then, smiling a little, so I kept taking. "I think he deserves some of my trust and who knows what that will add up to."

"Good. I think you should go see him tomorrow and tell him that."

"I think I will."

************************************************************************

I slept well and I could've slept for a week; I was so tired, but I wanted to see Spike.

After taking a shower, I found a dark green top and blue jeans to wear. I took Dawn to Giles’ place before heading off to see my reason for being there.

********************************************************************

I was nervous as I got closer to his crypt but, I didn't show it.
I open the door and crept inside,
"Spike?" I call his name, even though hearing or saying it feels like someone's ripping my heart out of my chest.
"Luv? What are you doin' here?" Spike asked, his tone was full of pleasant surprise.

I stood there looking at him. God, behind all the bruises he looked so *young*.. I know that's impossible but he does. However, I still can't keep myself from crying.

"Pet? What's wrong?" He came towards me and placed a hesitant arm around me. With that, I leaned on his chest and started to sob even more.
*Great way to show how strong you are, Buffy!* I thought.

"I had a Slayer vision yesterday, and well, I saw everything and there where a few things about us in there. I watched you die and I wigged out. Sorry."

"Since when do you care if I die, luv?" He inquired.
 
Oh God, this is one stupid vampire; even the past me wouldn't want him dead.Yeah I thought he was arrogant and annoying, but still, I cared about him even then.

"Because, I saw the future, and I saw me and you, This might sound crazy, but we were close, and I felt everything, so when I saw you die... it hurt so I had to see if you were okay." I'll agree that the alibi I came up with is cheesy but hey, I didn't have enough time to come up with a different reasonable answer when I showed up here.

"Well, I'm here aren't I?" He said sadly while his free hand ran through his hair.
 
 
"Yeah, thank God."  I looked up at him while he gently wiped a tear from my face.My hand took hold of his while I traced his beautiful face with the other, and looking into his bluer than blue eyes, there was something different about them from what I remember. They looked more familiar, more recent and, after a moment, I realized not only was this Spike, but it was *my* Spike...

 

************************************************************************

Spike P.O.V
The pain stopped, well not completely. I still feel some pain, but it's more like the day after Glory got done beating on me. Wait. Why am I layin' on stone? I opened my eyes to see...
 
"My crypt?" I thought out loud. Oh bugger! I just realized I'm in Sunnydale; not as a pile o' dust but as vampire pulp. I sniff the air and immediately know where I am.

Sunnydale ,2001, before Buffy's death. I musta' been sent back. Lucky me!
I hear the door open.

"Spike?" She calls my name, but this isn't my Buffy. It can't be even though my nose is telling me otherwise.
 
"Luv? What are you doin' here?" Instead of responding, she cries.

"Pet? What's wrong?" I go toward her and put my arm around her. Much to my surprise, she puts her head on my chest and cries harder. Does she know how much it hurts me to see her cry? I hope I never have to see her cry again...

"I had a Slayer vision yesterday, and well, I saw everything and there where a few things about us in there. I watched you die and I wigged out. Sorry."

She saw everythin'?  Dose that mean even...let's hope not...

"Since when do you care if I die, luv?" I inquired.

"Because, I saw the future, and I saw me and you. This might sound crazy, but we where close, and I felt everything, so when I saw you die... it hurt, so I had to see if you where okay."

This doesn't make any sense at all, maybe she *is* my Buffy.

"Well, I'm here aren't I?" I said sadly. Guess I'm  loves bitch, again!

"Yeah, thank God." She looked up at me and I wiped a tear from her face. Looking in her eyes, they were always able to capture me, but as I look deeper, it hit's me. She *is* my Buffy.