Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: TWO POSTS TODAY-MAKE SURE YOU READ 16 FIRST.
So I thought you all might like a double post today (and I hear it's Maddonna001's birthday :D )!

If you want another update tomorrow...review and let me know.
Buffy was surprised when William kissed her, but it was the kiss itself that left her breathless. She’d expected sparks, had felt them on her end numerous times, but his kiss felt more like flames. She felt like she was being consumed. There was a desperate, possessive edge to his kiss that stunned her and left her trembling.

William pulled back nearly as abruptly as he’d kissed her. He was breathing hard when he finally looked up to see the shock on Buffy’s face. As he watched her bring her hand to her mouth, he felt ill. She didn’t want this; he thought frantically, she didn’t. He paled and started to back away. “Buffy I…I…”

She quickly reached out and placed her hand on the center of his chest. “Wait” she whispered.

When William began to once again try to find words, she brought her finger to his lips. “Shh…It’s my turn.” She reached her hand around the back of his neck and drew him down for her kiss.

William couldn’t close his eyes; he couldn’t believe it was happening. He groaned when she began softly brushing her lips across his. He was tempted to deepen the kiss immediately, but he held himself back. She’d said it was her turn and he was determined to see where she would lead. He brought his hands jerkily to rest gently upon her upper arms. He wanted to pull her body against his own. He wanted to press her hard against the wall.

Buffy could feel the tremors running through William’s body. She smiled against his mouth and tangled her fingers in the soft curls at the nape of his neck. When he groaned again she fisted the shirt at his chest in her hand and boldly thrust her tongue between his lips.

He froze, uncertain in the face of what was, for him, an unprecedented action. He slowly, tentatively brought his tongue to meet hers. When the hand in his hair grew more forceful, William pushed past her lips and began to explore her mouth. When she whimpered, he pulled back to gaze at her in shock. “Why?”

Buffy gave him a confused little frown. “Why?”

“Why did you break up with Angel? Why…why are you kissing me?”

Buffy’s eyes widened with surprise and she suddenly saw him as he’d been the day they met: anxious, shy, even a little terrified. She smiled and moved her hand down to cup his cheek. “Gonna have to spell this out for you huh?”

He nodded quickly. “Yes that would…that would probably be good.” He blushed deeply and gave her a sheepish smile. “Please pet.”

She slid her thumb slowly along the sharp edge of his cheek and gave him a warm smile. “I broke up with Angel because he wasn’t the one.” Her eyes shifted to the scratches on his face. She traced one slowly. “I can’t believe she did this.” She murmured distractedly. She raised her eyes back up to meet his. “I wanted to scratch her eyes out.”

William’s mouth opened slightly in surprised at the vehemence in her tone. “Buffy?”

Buffy shrugged slightly. “She hurt you.” She said defensively. “I don’t like that. I…you’re…” Seeing the unspoken plea in his eyes, Buffy swallowed hard. “I really like you William and I…I want you.”

William wouldn’t have been more shocked if she’d turned blue. He gaped at her for a moment. “You want me?”

She nodded.

He nodded back. “Oh, well that’s....that’s good. Yes…I…Brilliant…”

She cut off his sputtering with a giggle. “I’m glad you approve. Maybe we could get back to the kissing now?”

He wanted to feel only the thrill her words brought, but her eagerness worried him too. He couldn’t help but wonder if she was just upset over her break-up. William wanted only one thing more than he wanted to be kissing her at that moment; he wanted her to really be his girl. He knew that he couldn’t afford to risk his chance of that by rushing things. He chuckled softly and dropped a kiss on her forehead, before stepping back. “I know I’m a right git for bringing it up…I should just…but…I heard you Buffy. When you were talking with Faith last Monday about…about how you wanted to…wanted Angel; I heard you.”

Buffy paled for a moment before shaking her head. “You couldn’t have.”

He nodded. “I did. It wasn’t my intention to invade your privacy, I just happened to…”

“No.” Buffy shook her head. “I mean you couldn’t have heard that because I didn’t say it.”

He frowned. “Pet, I…”

“Faith and I, last week, we weren’t talking about Angel.” She said it firmly and then watched as the meaning of her words sunk in.

“You weren’t?”

She shook her head.

“But…”

“You.”

He just stared.

“Faith was giving me advice on how to… to seduce you.”

Buffy watched him process the new information. The blush wasn’t a surprise, neither were his two aborted attempts to talk. She was surprised when he started laughing.

He couldn’t stop. William laughed so hard he gripped his stomach and tears came to his eyes.

“William?”

He looked up while wiping some moisture from his cheek. “I’m sorry pet it’s just…”
He trailed off when he couldn’t hold back his chuckles.

Buffy reached over and swatted his arm. She frowned. “William!”

He struggled to regain some composure before trying to answer her again. “It’s just the idea of it.” He shook his head before meeting her eyes head on. “Kitten, you don’t need advice; if you get any better at making me want you, you’ll probably kill me.”

She gasped and swayed slightly at the impact of his words. Her whole body felt warm. He wasn’t even touching her. His words and gaze alone had brought her to an arousal she hadn’t known she was capable of. Her legs shook as she stepped closer.

William reached out and pulled her into his arms. He bent to give her a warm kiss. When he pulled back he stuck a finger under her chin and raised her face up to his. “I mean it luv. You’re so bloody gorgeous. Sometimes…I can’t even breathe when you’re near.”

Buffy smiled while wrapping her arms around his waist. She rested her cheek against his chest. “But I like being near you.”

He chuckled hoarsely. “I like that too.”

Buffy pulled back suddenly and gave him a shove towards the bed. “Go. Sit.”

Rarely one to resist her orders, William walked the few steps and sat on her bed. He barely had time to look up before she flew into his lap.

Buffy grinned as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She threw her hands around his neck and kissed him enthusiastically. After a moment she pulled back and gave him an impish grin. “Much better.”

William groaned when she moved, both at the loss of her mouth and the increased pressure against his now full erection. “That so?” He croaked.

“Yep.” She popped the p. “No more neck strainyness. It’s a good thing, since I want to kiss you a lot more.”

He closed his eyes and nodded. “More…good.”

Buffy giggled softly at the thought that she’d reduced the rather verbose young man to caveman speak.

He made a sound like a growl deep in his throat and pulled her lips back to his own. He thrust his tongue into her mouth and groaned when she began sucking on it.

Buffy could feel the hard length of his erection pressing into her. She shifted her hips to rub against him. “This is good too.” She whispered saucily as he growled again. She knew that even with her virgin status she was more experienced than William and she realized that meant she was going to have to take the lead. She was a little surprised by how turned on being bold made her. Before she had time to question herself, she scooted back towards his knees and reached down to tug on his shirt. She quickly pulled it up to his arms. “Please William; I want to touch you.”

He gave her an awed look before helping her pull his shirt over his head. He tossed it aside and looked back at her shyly.

She smiled as she reached between them to run one hand gently over his chest. When she looked up, her eyes were bright. “You’re so beautiful, William.” Her voice was soft, almost breathless.

He ducked his head before shaking it in denial. “I know I’m nothing much to…”

“Stop.” Buffy took his face in her hands. “I don’t know why you think that. You are the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen.”

His eyes widened when he saw by her expression that she was serious. “Buffy.”

She blinked a couple of times to hold back the tears his earnest look brought to her eyes and gave him a grin. “You’re pretty and I like looking at you, deal.”


William shook his head and laughed. “I’ll try but…pretty…Oi pet that wounds the Y chromosomes a bit.”

Giggling, Buffy snuggled closer. “Oh no, maybe I should kiss it better.” She bent to drop a row of kisses along his shoulder.

“Umm…that…that would…yes…”

She kissed his neck. “Better?”

He nodded. “A little…I might need a few more.”

Buffy adopted a serious expression before nodding solemnly. “Hmm I’d better kiss you all over just to be safe.” She smiled when he gaped at her and gave his shoulder a gentle shove. “Come on, scoot on more.” When he didn’t move she climbed off his legs and moved to the middle of the bed. She patted the blanket. “Over here.”

William turned slowly and looked first at her hand patting the mattress and then up to her teasing pout. He wondered suddenly if he was dreaming. Surely she didn’t actually mean to kiss him all over, he thought. His pants, already uncomfortable, tightened even more as he considered her words.

Buffy watched him stare at her with glazed over eyes for a few seconds. She watched his blush deepen and smiled. “William,” she waited for his gaze to clear, “don’t you want to come over here so I can kiss you some more?”

He nodded fervently.

She waited a beat before holding out her hand. “Come here.”

William studied her hand for a moment before looking back up at her. “I’m…that is, I’ve never, I haven’t…umm…I’ve…”

“Sweetie, are you trying to tell me that you’re a virgin?”

He quickly averted his gaze and nodded once.

Buffy held back her giggle since he was clearly mortified. She thought for a moment, wanting to choose her next words carefully, so as not to cause him any more embarrassment. She finally settled on “Good; I was kind of hoping you were.”

It worked; William looked up at her in surprise.

She really was, she realized; he was like uncharted territory that only she could explore. She grinned. “I am too you know. I was thinking…I think we can figure this stuff out together.” She gave a little shrug. “Pretty much everybody does it; it can’t be that hard.”

He took her hand then and moved to kneel next to her on the bed. “I just don’t want to mess this up luv,” he whispered.

“You won’t.”

He looked skeptical. “But…”

“I’m gonna like whatever you do because it’s you doing it.” When he raised an eyebrow she continued. “Okay; if I don’t like something I’ll tell you and I promise not to get mad. How’s that?”

He smiled. “Good.”

“All right, now will you please lie down so that I can get back to ravishing you already?”

William started to lie down and then surprised her by tugging her down beneath him. He pinned her hands down on either side of her head and kissed her hard. “God but you’re a bossy little thing.”

She jutted her lip out in an exaggerated pout. “Too bossy?”

He shook his head. “Perfect bossy. Buffy bossy.” He nuzzled her neck and kissed the soft skin behind her earlobe. “You’re always perfect luv.”

Just like that, Buffy was on fire again. Every inch of her skin felt suddenly too hot. She wiggled and he released her hands. She quickly sat up a bit and tugged off her shirt. The air only cooled her for a second before she felt his heated gaze. She met the lustful look in his eyes with one of her own. “Touch me.”

“Yes.” He watched her lie back against the pillows and moved to lie alongside her. Propping himself up on one elbow, he brought his other hand to her cheek. He brushed his knuckles against the softly rounded skin there. “I always want to touch you.” With a single finger, he traced the contours of her lips. William paused to give her a hungry kiss before bringing his hand to her shoulder. His finger followed the slight indent made by her bra strap down to her chest. He took a moment to simply appreciate the sight. Her bra was red cotton and covered with big pink polka dots, cute and sexy without really trying too hard. Just like she is, he thought as he started to draw his finger along the tops of each cup. When she gasped, he replaced his finger with his tongue. “I want to taste you too,” he added once he reached the other side.

She nodded desperately and reached out to dig her fingers into his hair. When he shifted to move over her again she arched her back and pulled his head lower.

William eagerly lapped her hardened nipple through the fabric. He settled himself between her knees and tentatively rubbed his denim-clad erection against her hot center. When she immediately brought her hips up to meet him, he began moving against her with a steady rhythm.

She whimpered. “So good… William…so good.”

He pulled her nipple into his mouth and gave it a hard suck.

Buffy came with a surprised shout. “Oh my God William!”

He pulled back quickly unsure. “Did I hurt you pet?” When Buffy shook her head dazedly, his eyes widened. He could feel himself grinning as he realized what had just happened. “Really?” He cocked his head to the side.

“Oh yeah.” She nodded.

His expression was a mix of awe and self-satisfaction. “Just like that?”

Buffy giggled. “Apparently.”

He knew he shouldn’t ask, but he couldn’t help himself. His voice dropped low. “Always?”

She shook her head. “No. Usually I can only come when I…well I have a toy,” she admitted with a blush. “But it usually takes a lot longer; last night it…” she trailed off, her eyes widening when she realized what she’d just said. She ducked her head. Great, she thought, now he’s going to think you’re like a big slutbag. She looked up slowly, trying to prepare herself for the shock and dismay she expected to see on William’s face.

He grinned. “Last night? When you were so tired and had to go to bed early? You were…brilliant.” He shook his head and chuckled. “Brilliant.”

She bit her lip as she asked, “You don’t think I’m a major nympho now?”

He shook his head. “No.” He paused and gave her a considering look. “Well maybe a little but only in a ‘damn and aren’t I a lucky bloke’ kind of way.”

Buffy giggled in relief and gave him a light swat. She smiled suggestively. “How about you lie back and let me make you feel really lucky?