Author's Chapter Notes:
Hehehe...I gotta tell you guys that being called evil by the lot of you was .....awesome!!! Thanks. :D
Buffy’s eyes widened. She was too surprised to think about pulling away. “Y…you don’t want…,” she bit her lip and finished in a small voice; “you don’t want me?”

Seeing her confusion, William realized his mistake. “That’s not…of course I want you,” he smiled at her; “Where have you been all day?” He waited for her smile of relief before continuing. “I want you so much…apparently there’s not enough blood flow left to my brain to allow for speech…I just…” He trailed off as he struggled to finds the right words. Shifting his weight to one arm, he lifted a hand to trace the side of her face. “Buffy, luv I don’t want to just be your first, though that’s surely an honor I don’t…I want to be it for you. I want to be your only one. I can’t imagine ever wanting anyone else.” He dipped his head to the side and settled his earnest eyes on hers. “You’re the one for me, Buffy; I know that as surely as I’ve ever known anything. So I don’t want a taste; I want all of you.” Once he opened the floodgates the words just kept coming. He spoke quickly, fervently. “I know I’m a right selfish git. It’s just…I don’t think I could ever let you go, not if we…if I ever really have you, I won’t be able to give you up; I love you too much.” He turned away and struggled visibly to regain control of his emotions.


Buffy was crying by the time he finished. “William.” When he didn’t turn back she tried again. “William?”

He looked over at her quickly and then back away.

“William, it was just dumb words. I didn’t mean that I’d want another…you’re the only one I’ve ever wanted like this.” She threaded her hands through his hair and tugged his face closer to her own. “I love you too, William.” She watched his eyes widen in surprise and nodded. “I only want you.”

His mouth crashed down on hers and his hands came to pin hers to the bed just above her head.

When he thrust his tongue between her lips, Buffy moaned. Her body arched, instinctively seeking more contact with his.

William brought his mouth to her neck, kissing and sucking on the rapidly beating pulse point he found there.

She whimpered and pulled her hands from his. She pushed downward on his shoulders and arched her back again, rubbing her breasts against his chest.

Understanding, William moved lower. He slid his hands beneath her back and rubbed his thumbs along her sides. “Like this?” he asked hoarsely, bringing the tip of his tongue to flick across her right nipple. She gasped. “Or more like this?” He pulled her nipple between his lips and sucked gently.

The hands on his shoulders tightened their grip.

“Buffy?” He repeated both actions. “What do you like luv?” He asked gently.

Buffy looked down to see him watching her, his mouth a few scant centimeters from her breast and trembled. “Both. Anything…Oh God William!”

He pulled her nipple back into his mouth and twirled his tongue around the tip. When she started to dig her fingernails into his back, he switched to her other breast and gave it the same treatment.

After a few moments, she pulled his mouth back to hers for a kiss. She ran her hands down his back and gripped his hips so that she could pull him closer.

He ground his erection against her and groaned.

Buffy watched him throw his head back and clench his jaw when she reached lower and squeezed his butt. She giggled. “I love when you get all groany; your whole body is all tense and hard.”

He gave her a pained look.

“It’s sexy is all.”

He reached behind his back and pulled her hand around. Pressing it towards the waistband of his pants, he pleaded “Touch me.”

She complied, eagerly slipping her hand beneath the material and around his hard length. “Is this for me?” She asked teasingly as she began to slide her hand up and down.

William let out a swift burst of breath. “No one else.” He dipped his head so that his forehead rested against hers and closed his eyes. “God luv; the things you do to me. You make me hurt all over, but it feels so good.” After another moment, he reached down and gently pulled her hand away. He looked at her with a shy grin. “Just don’t want things to be finished too soon.”

Her thumbs slid under his waistband and pushed the pants down his hips and her feet slid up and down his calves insistently.

He shifted his weight to one arm and reached down to help her push his pants down. When they reached his knees he quickly kicked them off. He turned back and placed his hands on the bed on either side of her head. Breathing hard, he studied her face for a moment and then kissed her lightly.

Buffy watched as he rose up on his knees and reached down to tug off her pants. She lifted her hips up and wiggled her legs to try and get them off faster.

William pulled the pants over her small feet and dropped them on top of his. He moved to kneel between her knees.

She blushed under his intense gaze. “William,” she squirmed anxiously.

He pulled his eyes up to look at her with matching pink cheeks. “I want to touch you” he said simply.

“Touching is good.”

He didn’t want to tell her that he was nervous, that he wasn’t sure what to do. He finally decided that she undoubtedly already knew and that he was just going to have to move slowly and hope for the best.

He was looking at her the way he looked at math problems, she decided, she bit her lip and tried to stay patient.

His touch was feather-light as he tentatively explored her folds. He listened carefully to her every gasp or sharp intake of breath, learning how and where she most liked his fingers and when she began to jerk her hips up from the bed he brought his lips back to her breast.

She writhed. “Oh William!” Buffy scraped her nails up the length of his back and gripped his head tightly.

Carefully, he slid his finger into her warmth. He closed his eyes, imagining how her heat would feel surrounding him in a different way. A shudder ran through his body.

Buffy pulled his face close to her own. “I want you. I want to feel you inside me.”

He nodded. “Oh yes.”

“Now.” She whispered while nodding her head as well.

William froze. “Buffy…” he shook his head “protection?” He took a deep breath. “I don’t have any…”

She gave him a hard kiss. “I’m on the pill; I have been for a few years and were both …it’s our first time so we’re good.”

“Good, right,” he nodded again. “Brilliant.”

Buffy started to pull him towards her, but he stopped her. She looked at him with confused and frustrated eyes.

“You on top,” he said quickly; “I don’t want to hurt you luv, that way you can decide how much and when and…you can decide.” he shrugged.

The surprise was clear on her face, she hadn’t expected that. She considered it for a moment and nodded once in agreement. It was a good idea; she was certainly more than a little nervous about his size. “Okay,” she said finally “but I’m not real sure how…”

William chuckled softly as he moved to lie back on the bed. “We’ll figure it out together right?”

Buffy smiled and moved over him. She rested her bottom on his thighs and leaned forward to give him a kiss.

He cupped her face in his hands. “Say it again luv.”

“I want you.”

He shook his head. “No, the other part,” he ducked his head for a moment; “the best part.”

Her eyes glistened. “The part about how I’m in love with you?”

“That part.”

“I love you William.”

“I love you too pet.” He reached out to help her move into place and grinned. “I must say the view from here is really…really good.”

She laughed and tried to relax. She glanced down at his chest. “Mine’s pretty nice too.” She rubbed herself against him experimentally. It felt good and the moan the movement ripped from William brought a tightening sensation to her stomach. She reached down to hold him in place and began to slide down.

William’s hands tightened their grip on her hips as he struggled to fight the urge to simple press upward and into her, hard and fast. He shook with the effort. “Oh God Buffy,” he whispered hoarsely.

She lowered herself slowly, trying to adjust to the odd stretching sensation. It didn’t really hurt, but it took a moment to get used to feeling so full. She moved to take a little more of him inside her.

It felt like an eternity to William, but he was finally fully enveloped by her warm core. “Oh luv, my luv…you feel so…so good.” He tried to watch for signs of pain on her face. “Are you…are you?”

“Good,” she answered; “I’m good.” She lifted herself up slightly and then pressed back down. She slowly repeated the process. William’s hands began guiding her in a slow but steady rhythm.

“You’re so beautiful luv…feels so good inside you…love you so much…Buffy…” William whispered a constant stream of endearments.

Buffy felt herself relaxing as she listened to his voice. She quickly then began tensing with lust instead of nerves. “You feel good too.”

When she began to move a little faster, William gasped. “I won’t last long luv…feels too good…I want you to…I want you to be there with me.”

She reached down and grasped his hand and brought it around. She wrapped her hand around two of his fingers. “Like this,” she moved his fingers in a small circle against her most sensitive spot.

William took over quickly, gently mimicking the motion she had shown him. When he pulled his hand away to lick his fingers, she gasped. He brought his fingertips back to her and continued to pet her. “You taste good luv.” His voice was low. “I want to really taste you later. Will you let me kiss this pretty little button?”

His words sent her over the edge. With a shout, her inner muscles clamped down around him several times quickly bringing him to join her. He shouted her name as he finally found the release he’d been waiting months for.

Buffy lay panting on his chest for several moments. When she could, she lifted herself to look up at his face. “There’s definitely more bad-boy in you than I thought.”

He chuckled and pulled her up to rest her head under his chin. He tugged the blanket over them both. “That’s me baby; I’m a bad rude man.”
***********************************************************************


Chapter End Notes:
Review Please!