[Reviews - 247] LikedPrinter
Summary: William Pratt is busy trying to blend in and survive his new life and school when Buffy Summers crashes into his life. He tries to convince himself that he is thrilled to simply be the friend of such a charismatic whirlwind, but could it be that she might, just maybe, be looking to him for more. Nominated at the Spuffy Awards round 16 for Best Fantasy Romance. Runner Up at the COH Awards for Lonely School. Thank YOU!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes
Word count: 42485 Read: 42823
Published: 03/21/2008 Updated: 05/11/2008

1. One by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 13] Liked (1836 words)
That's right. It's a high school fic. I simply couldn't help myself-I just love the idea of shy William and spunky Buffy. This will definitely be a bit lighter then some of my more traditional Spuffy-they have way less baggage. That said, while at times it will be quite fluffy, there will be a plot and thus a touch of angst. Think: romantic comedy. This has been pretty well-received at the other archive I post at, so I hope you all like it too. ) Don't forget to review and let me know!!!



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Two by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 8] Liked (1160 words)
Wow! Thanks guys-I have lots of this one ready to post, so it will come fast. (Please return the favor and keep those reviews coming-I love knowing what you guys think!)

If anyone feels like making a banner for this story, I would treasure it and credit you gladly. :)

3. Three by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 5] Liked (1631 words)
Wow! thanks for all the reviews. I'm so glad that folks are enjoying this softer and gentler Spuffy story. William is pretty adorable right? Anyway, please keep those reviews coming. :)

Artists: Anyone feel like making a story banner? :)

4. Four by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (2459 words)
Review Please!!! :)

5. Five by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 9] Liked (1590 words)
Reviewers Rock!

6. Six by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 9] Liked (1880 words)
Thanks everyone who has been reviewing-you guys rule!

7. Seven by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 8] Liked (1880 words)
Reviewers Rock!!!

8. Eight by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 7] Liked (1769 words)
Thanks so much to all my reviewers!

9. Nine by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1720 words)
Thank you to all reviewers and sorry for the long delay in posting-I was out of town and the hotel internet was dodgy at best. That said, I got to see a certain Mr Marsters live for the first time. Squee!

10. Ten by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 8] Liked (1534 words)
Wow-but reviews are awesome. Thanks so much to all my reviewers!!!

Also thanks to whoever nominated my fic at the Cradle of Humanity Awards.

11. Eleven by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1518 words)
Sorry this update has taken so long. I've been sick and my laptop stopped talking to it's power cord. ( I got a new laptop instead of investing another hundred in the old one.)

Anyway-as always thanks tons to anyone who reviews!!!

12. Tweleve by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1739 words)
Ok-before you all freak out on me-remember how I wrote that there would be some angst? It's coming-prepare yourself.
I'll post again quickly so that we can get through the tough stuff as fast as possible.

13. Thirteen by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (2108 words)
You all seem to be handling the angst pretty well. ;)

I hope you like this next chapter-it's still angsty but it's on the long side and it is one of my favorites. Let me know what you think.

14. Fourteen by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 13] Liked (2178 words)
WARNING: TWO POSTS TODAY-MAKE SURE YOU READ CHAPTER THIRTEEN FIRST-OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE WAY LOST!

So here's the thing-you folks who review have made me so happy that I just can't resist-I'm going to give you all another post.

Thanks. :D You all rock ! (Keep the reviews comin'!

15. Fifteen by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 11] Liked (1525 words)
Thanks for the kind words reviewers! :D

16. Sixteen by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 14] Liked (2125 words)
All right- I've got another quick update for you all and...it's extra long. Surely that earns me some reviews...right?
Anyway, from the comments that I've read, I think this chapter will come as a surprise. Enjoy! (I hope!)

17. Seventeen by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 11] Liked (2710 words)
WARNING: TWO POSTS TODAY-MAKE SURE YOU READ 16 FIRST.
So I thought you all might like a double post today (and I hear it's Maddonna001's birthday :D )!

If you want another update tomorrow...review and let me know.

18. Eighteen by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (2139 words)
So today could be another double post day if you guys want. ;)

Also: 1. Some lovely person nominated me for the Lonely School Award at the Cradle of Humanity Awards. My competition is really good, so I'm really not expecting a win...but a respectable showing would be nice. So if you like this story, please go vote for me.
http://www.cradle-of-humanity.de.vu/
2.Also, I finally set up an LJ page, so if you like my stories or just like to chat Spuffy and JM in general, come friend me. http://dorians-kitten.livejournal.com/

19. Nineteen by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 13] Liked (1335 words)
Yeah-It's another DOUBLE-POST day!!!

20. Twenty by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 9] Liked (1911 words)
Hehehe...I gotta tell you guys that being called evil by the lot of you was .....awesome!!! Thanks. :D

21. Twenty-One by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 14] Liked (2439 words)
There are only a couple of posts left after this one, so start getting ready to say good bye to super sweet William and perky Buffy.

Thanks so much to everyone who reviews-you guys rock! And don't forget that you can vote for this story (and other awesome ones) at:
http://www.edgehead-fanfictions.com/COH/voting_form.htm

Also-keep an eye out for my next story (though I'm admittedly quite torn between two different ideas for the next one ;( )

22. Twenty-Two by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1766 words)
Hehehe-I love how you guys react when I give you a little cliffhanger. Thanks so much-your reviews make my day!

23. Twenty-Three by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 25] Liked (1533 words)
Oh my goodness-Here it is, the last post. I hope you guys enjoy it. Thank you so much for all of your kind words. *wipes tear away*

Don't forget you can vote for this and other awesome stories at http://www.cradle-of-humanity.de.vu/.

And if you liked this one, you might like my new one: Promised. The first chapter is already posted here.
Thanks guys!