**

Chapter 10

Buffy wasted no time, she slipped into the bathroom and pinned her hair up, then suppressing the urge to laugh at Lou, who was still asking where they were going, she slipped into the closet.

When she re-emerged she was completely in contrast to Lou. She was head to foot in white leather. The outfit entailed a white leather bustier which rode high on her waist and a white mini which rode low on her hips. It was completed with a three quarter length white leather duster.

At Lou’s look Buffy just shrugged.

“I have parents too, I’m in Hell, if I want to dress like a skank I will.”

“I’m not sure what a skank is but you look fantastic.” Lou beamed.

“Let’s move.” Buffy commanded and exited the room leaving Lou to follow.

As they got into the elevator, Lou was fiddling with the bodice and her hair. Buffy swatted her hand away.

“You look gorgeous, Dave is going to fall at your feet, or he’d better if he’s got any sense.” Buffy muttered the last darkly.

Lou just swallowed again not sure of who she felt sorrier for, herself, Dave or Spike.

The elevator doors pinged open at the bar and Buffy grabbed Lou by the hand and dragged her in towards the bar.

Spike was cradling a drink with his head hanging down; much the same as he had been doing for the past two weeks, when he felt Dave, his new drinking partner, slap him in the chest.

“Is that Lou?” Dave demanded in a hushed voice.

Spike looked up and spotted Lou.

“Uh huh.” Spike affirmed but something else had caught his notice. His fiery little blond slayer in white leather, she looked like a naughty Angel he decided. He couldn’t take his eyes of her. He also couldn’t stand up because of the huge hard on he was now sporting.

Buffy knew that most eyes were on them, she ignored everyone, and this was for Lou. Speaking of which, she caught Lou trying to back away towards the elevator.

“If you take another step, I will kick your ass; this is for your own good.” Buffy hissed, turning she motioned the Barman and ordered two tequilas.

“Buffy, people are staring at me. I don’t think this is such a good idea.” Lou whispered furiously, and then she noticed the way that Spike was looking at Buffy and felt immediately better. She giggled.

“Spike looks like he’s going to eat you, Ohhhh he’s gone vampire….” Lou trailed off and Spike stood up.

“He is? He what?” Buffy questioned. Lou tried to gesture but it was too late.

Spike stood, hard on be damned, Buffy was ignoring him. She looked good enough to eat and the attitude was just topping the burning desire up. He could see the other demons staring at her, his control snapped. Stalking over to Buffy he never missed a step, just grabbed her by the arm and hauled along for the ride.

Buffy felt herself being dragged away from Lou, she saw the terrified at being abandoned look and just had a few seconds to shout.

“Dave! Buy Lou a drink; I’ll be back in a minute.” She heard Spike growl and rolled her eyes.

Spike dragged her into the elevator and pushed the button so hard Buffy was amazed it didn’t go through the metal panel. He still hadn’t looked at her.

“Spike, what the Hell do you think your doing?” Buffy demanded an explanation.

When the elevator began to move Spike reached out and grabbed the emergency lever and pulled it, the elevator stopped suddenly in between floors. Spike had to concentrate to force his human countenance forward.

“What….?” Buffy never finished her sentence as Spike spun and smashed his lips against hers, pinning her to the wall with his body. She struggled instinctively but when in only seemed to feed Spikes ardour she found herself giving in to the kiss.

Spike felt the slayer struggle and he pushed harder, grinding his hard on into her body, pushing his tongue further into her mouth, when he felt her relax, his desire nearly drove him insane.

Buffy nearly melted on the spot when she felt spikes hand trail up her skirt and cup her mound, she rubbed herself onto his hand and whimpered as she felt his fingers find his way into her underwear and slip a finger into her core.

It was taking Spike everything he had to control himself, he wanted to hitch up that tiny skirt, tear the underwear away and bury himself in her heat but he kept reminded himself that she wasn’t that experienced and he remember how much he had had to work himself inside of her even when she was soaking wet with desire. So he took his time and tried to ready her as quickly as possible.

Buffy was going to bite him, or hit him or something she decided. Spike seemed intent on assaulting all off her senses, one hand had found it’s way under her top to pinch and tug at her nipple, with the other hand he pumped his other finger in and out of her, used a thumb to rub her clit and his mouth had trailed down to kiss her neck.

Buffy bucked against his hand as she came, her fingers wrapped in his hair. She tried to kiss him but he evaded her mouth and dropped to his knees.

“What…?” Buffy soon got the idea.

Spike hitched up her skirt and tore at her underwear like he had wanted to but instead of fucking her he spread her thighs apart and buried his face between her legs. Buffy who was still trembling from the previous orgasm let out a scream as she felt Spikes tongue slide over her clit.

Spike attacked her clit with his tongue, flicking it and sucking it. He slid two fingers into her and felt her juices coating his hand; he added a third finger and thrust them into her as he licked.

Buffy felt herself stretching and she wanted to melt, but she needed more. Grabbing Spike by the hair she yanked him up to face her.

“Fuck me now” Buffy growled.

She grabbed at his jeans trying to free his erection. Spike answered with a growl of his own. He helped her to free his cock and was assaulted by a horny slayer.

Buffy grabbed his shoulders and hauled herself up, her legs wrapped around his waist. Spikes hands came up to support her as she reached between them and positioned his cock at her entrance. She sank on to his cock, sighing happily as he filled her. When he was buried to the hilt she raised herself up and impaled herself again, this time moaning.

Spike let her set the pace for the first few thrusts while she became accustomed to his size, then took over. He backed her fully against the wall of the elevator. He pulled out of her almost entirely then slammed himself back into her. Buffy hissed as she felt him push further each time.

“Oh Spike, oh God…” Buffy had her head thrown back and was babbling and Spike could feel her muscles tightening around him.

Spike buried his face in her neck. “Shit, Buffy I’m gonna come….” Spike joined the babble.

“That’s it, come with me, Spike!” Buffy yelled his name as she shattered, her body bucking wildly against his. Spike joined her in the frenzy, thrusting wildly as he came.

He slumped forward onto Buffy, his head still resting on her neck. Buffy nudged him to let her down. He released her and she slid to the floor, she adjusted her clothing, picking up her torn underwear, examining it. Spike followed her with adjusted his clothing when he finished he looked up at the slayer and grinned.

Buffy drew back her fist and punched him straight in the face.

“Oww! Fucking Hell Slayer, I’m sorry I ripped your bloody underwear.” Spike snapped as he rubbed his face.

“Underwear? You think you got that slap for the underwear, you asshole! You can’t just do this you know!” Buffy shouted.

“Do what?” Spike was at a loss.

“do what he says…You can’t have sex with me, ignore me for two weeks, then drag my into an elevator and fuck me up against the wall.” Buffy was furious now. Spike thought she had never looked more beautiful. She had the look of a ravished woman, beautifully ravished, the poetic side of him added.

Buffy caught the vampire staring at her and shouted.

“Are you even listening to me?”

“What? Course I am.” Spike nodded vigorously not fancying another slap.

“What is the point of talking to you? I should have expected this, after we had sex the last time and I was feeling bad because I cheated on Riley, I wanted to talk to you but I come out of the bathroom and you’re gone.” Buffy drew breath and carried on her rant.

“Is that going to happen now? Are you going to disappear for another two weeks only to pounce on me because my outfit makes you horny?” Buffy swung her glare to the vampire but his eyes were glazed over again.

Spike wanted to do a little dance, she felt bad about Riley, it explained the disgusted look. Now, should he explain? Better not, he decided. There was no way he was going to tell the slayer just how deeply his feelings ran, not until he had an idea how she felt about him.

“Buffy drew breath again, gearing up for another rant when Spike hugged her suddenly; it knocked out all the extra breath. She melted into his embrace.

“I’m really sorry Slayer; I got something really, really wrong. I won’t disappear again.” Spike whispered softly.

Buffy pulled back and searched his eyes and found sincerity there, she relaxed and pulled away, she straightened her skirt again.

“We’d better go back, poor Lou.” Buffy pushed the emergency lever back in and the elevator began to move.

She suddenly smacked Spike around the head again.

“What was that for?” Spike demanded.

“I have a name, use it. That and I’m not wearing any underwear, I won’t be able to sit down without flashing someone.” Buffy answered primly.

Spike chuckled. As the doors opened into the bar Buffy spotted Lou and Dave at a table. Lou was sitting on Dave’s lap, they were chatting happily, making moon eyes at each other.

“My work here is done.” Buffy quipped.

As they stepped out of the elevator the entire bar turned to look at them before erupting into a thunderous round of applause. Spike took a bow before Buffy dragged him back into the elevator, blushing to her roots.

“My work here is done.” Spike quipped back as the doors closed.