**

Chapter 11

Buffy stalked back to their room annoyed at Spike; all the way down there he had kept cracking up with laughter.

“Spike! It’s not funny; they all know what we were doing.” Buffy snapped.

“Buffy, I think you screaming my name out at the top of your lungs might have enlightened them a little.” Spike smirked at her.

“Oh God” Buffy cringed. “I’m a Ho, its official.”

“You’re not a Ho.” Spike patted her on the shoulder.

“I just had sex in an elevator with an entire bar full of demons listening.” Buffy stated, her eyebrow rose, daring him to challenge her.

“Well when you put it like that….” Spike ducked out of the way as Buffy aimed a slap for his head.

They reached their room and Buffy flounced through it, shrugging the duster off and resting it over the back of a chair. She turned to say something to Spike but he was looking at her with a heated gaze.

Buffy decided to take advantage of the situation, because so far Spike had initiated the sex. Now she wanted to experiment, Spike made her feel so sexual. It was a new feeling for her and she wanted to play.

She turned back around and leant over to unzip her boots, well aware of the fact that she wasn’t wearing any underwear. She heard a sharp intake of breath and stifled a smile. She stood up again, still with her back turned, she unzipped the bustier at the back and let it fall from her body into her hands. Next was the skirt, the zip came down and she shimmied out of it.

She was completely naked now and a wave of doubt washed through her. She contemplated sauntering to the bathroom as confidently as she could manage, but then she felt hands on her shoulders.

Spike knew exactly what the little minx was doing and he was enjoying the show, he had crept up behind her, and when she stiffened slightly he guessed she was nervous. How someone that beautiful could be nervous eluded him but he decided to help.

He ran both hands over her shoulders and whispered.

“You are so beautiful.” His voice whispered across her skin and Buffy trembled slightly.

Her confidence back now, she realised that Spike was taking control and she wanted to direct things this time.

She turned to face him.

“Take your clothes off.” Her voice sounded strong and clear, it surprised her.

Spike didn’t say anything, just complied. He shrugged his own duster off and pulled his shirt over his head. Next were his boots and lastly his jeans. He stood in front of Buffy waiting for her.

Buffy took the moment to look at him properly, all traces of nerves gone, now she was just curious. She reached a hand out and slid it over his chest. Feeling the muscles ripple in the wake of her hand. Her hand trailed down his stomach to the thatch of curls, she traced the line of curls before dropping her eyes to her hand. She stared at his hard member before lightly brushing it with her fingers.

Spike was going to crack any minute, the slow curious touches were driving him mad, the fact that they were curious and inexperienced adding to the desire, but he forced himself to stay still, closing his eyes he concentrated. When he opened them again Buffy was gone, he looked down to find her kneeling in front of him. A long suppressed groan erupted as he took in the sight.

Buffy had knelt down so she could see him better. She still touched him lightly, stroking a hand up a down his shaft, her other hand rose to touch his balls, light feathery touches as she stroked him.

“Buffy, luv, I can’t take much more of this.” Spike moaned.

Buffy wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and gently licked the tip. Spike surged forward as if electrified. Buffy smiled at the effect she was having on him, she decided to put him out of his misery so to speak. She took him into her mouth.

“Fuck, fuck…oh fuck…” Spike could only babble as the heat of her mouth engulfed him.

Swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, Buffy tried everything that came into her head. She used the tip of her tongue to lick and trace the head of his cock; she bobbed her mouth up and down his shaft, using her lips to rub as she went. Spike followed all of her movements with tiny suppressed surges. He was panting above her.

“Buffy, I’m gonna come. Luv?” Spike tried to pull away but Buffy just tightened her grip on him, pumping him harder and using her mouth to bob faster. She felt his balls tighten just before he came.

Spike grabbed her hair and bucked into her mouth as he came. Buffy swallowed as the spurt hit the back of her throat, continuing to milk him. Only when he was trembling violently did she let him fall from her mouth.

Spikes knees buckled and he sank to the floor in front of Buffy.

He crushed his lips to hers and kissed her with as much energy he could muster; pulling away he cupped her face as he spoke.

“You are fucking amazing.” Spike spoke softly and it made Buffy smile.

“So my first blowjob was good?” she questioned softly.

“Good? Luv, if we had neighbours, they’d need a cigarette.” Spike answered and brushed his lips against hers.

“Now if you could just bring the bed over here, I’ll be fine.” Spike added.

Buffy chuckled, an enormous rush of power filling her. She had done this to him.

Spike looked at her seriously.

“I will make this up to you, but I think I need to sit down for a while.”

Buffy chuckled again and stood, she helped Spike to his feet.

“I’m kinda tired actually, would you mind if we just went to bed?” Buffy asked, the emotional turmoil of the previous two weeks catching up.

They got into bed and Spike wrapped his arms around her. This was nice, Buffy thought, just laying in each others arms, she felt so comfortable.

Spike was having similar thoughts as they drifted off to sleep.