**

Chapter 15

After another hard four hours of coming to grips with their now swapped powers, Buffy and Spike shuffled back to their room.

The new powers were much appreciated and they had fun along with training, Spike had frozen one of Buffy’s ass cheeks which he found hilarious. Buffy used her new heat to thaw out the cheek and proceeded to set Spikes pants on fire. Which only elicited lots of swearing and arm waving from Spike, but Buffy found that hilarious.

Of course they were being very careful with each other, keeping up the pretence at being annoyed with one another, but the previous can demons be good conversation, weighed heavily on Buffy’s mind.

They entered their room and Buffy made straight for the bathroom. She turned on the taps and poured some bubbles in, her shoulders and back ached. She stripped of and left her clothes where they fell. Climbing into the bath she sunk into the water, a sigh escaping her mouth.

Spike smiled softly at the bathroom door. He could show her.

Spike followed her into the bathroom and stripped off his own clothes, he startled Buffy when he laid a hand on her shoulder.

“Move up.” Spike commanded softly.

For a second Buffy thought about arguing but just closed her mouth and slid forward in the bath. She felt the water slosh around her as Spike sat down. When he was comfortable he tugged gently on her shoulders and following his direction she lay back against his chest. She sighed as she relaxed against him.

Spike relished moments like these, when there was nothing between them, they were just a man and a woman. He wanted to show her what kind of a man he could be, that this thing between them was more than just sex, that he loved her.

He had known for a while now, that he loved her, without any doubt.

He ran his hands up her arms and across her collar bones. He saw her nipples pebble and felt himself harden beneath her. Spike was determined to show her that he wasn’t just about sex but he couldn’t help his body’s reaction to her, it happened no matter what.

Grabbing the sponge and soap of the side of the bath he lathered up the sponge and began tracing Buffy’s neck and shoulders with the sponge, he avoided anything that could be associated with sex but by the end of it Buffy was still panting with desire, she squirmed against the hardness at her back. It took Spike enormous amounts of control not to just give in.

He pushed her forward gently and stood up to step out of the bath.

Buffy didn’t know what he was up to, he had done nothing overtly sexual and she was still like a bitch in heat. She was amazed at how her body responded to him, no matter the situation.

She stood up and stepped into the towel that Spike held out for her. She didn’t know what was going on but she was happy to let Spike take the lead. She could see by his face that this was important to him. She let herself be led to the bed. Spike took the towel from around her and pulled the covers back for her to get in. Once she was in bed Spike slid in next to her. He lay on his side mirroring her, and just looked into her eyes.

The intensity of it made Buffy want to move or do something but Spike stilled her with a gentle kiss. He brushed his lips across hers, his eye’s still gazing.

His hand traced her arm and slid across her breast, making Buffy gasp slightly as he barely touched a nipple. Continuing his trail his fingers brushed her other nipple and Buffy moaned and leaned into his touch. She made a move to kiss him but Spike just shook his head slightly.

His hand drifted down and he nudged he thighs apart with it, when Buffy complied by raising one leg to rest on his, he covered her sex with his palm and massaged gently. Buffy arched against it, trying to gain some friction. He used one finger to trace her outer lips, and then slid it inside her. Buffy bucked against it as he pumped it.

A second finger was added and soon a third as Buffy writhed against him seeking a release. Buffy’s eye’s closed as the pleasure began to build but Spike stopped what he was doing.

“Look at me.” Was all he said and when Buffy opened her eyes, he continued.

Spike felt her muscles flutter around his fingers and rubbed her clit slightly with his thumb, it sent Buffy over the edge and she bucked against him wildly as she came.
He withdrew his fingers and hitched her leg higher on to his hip and positioned himself at her entrance, he slid into her slowly.

Buffy arched her back to meet him and Spike hissed as he surged inside her. He slid in and out of her at a languid pace, wanting to make it last, all the time looking into her eyes, every time she closed her eyes he would stop until Buffy opened her eyes again.

Spike let all of the emotions he felt show in his eyes as they moved together and sometimes he thought he could see it mirrored in Buffy’s eyes. Desire burned through both of them and it was Buffy who moved first. She rolled Spike onto his back so she was on top. But she didn’t sit back as Spike expected, she just braced her weight on either arm and rode him while still looking into his eyes.

Buffy knew what he was doing and she knew that this was important to him so she did as he asked. Soon the movements became frenzied and they bucked and writhed against each other, Buffy ground herself against him as she came, calling Spikes name and Spike followed a second later.

Buffy collapsed onto his chest with her head to the side, hoping that Spike wouldn’t notice the tears that had started to fall. While Spike held her tightly in his arms and tried to blink away his own tears.