**

Chapter 18

Buffy had been in the closet for about half an hour and Spike was accepting the fact that she wasn’t coming out. He was in the process of putting his clothes on when her voice interrupted him.

“Going somewhere? But who will view my clothes.” Spike was about to tell her to find another mug, he wanted to avoid the ‘does this make me look fat’ session but something in her voice made him lift his head.

Spikes eyes nearly popped out of his head, for there was the Slayer leaning casually against the wall in a sheer black lace bra with matching panties and stockings, but what topped it off were the four inch stilettos that adorned her feet.

“I can always find some one else.” Buffy pouted, running her fingertips across the top of her breast.

The growl that Spike let out sent a rush of wetness between her legs. She shifted her stance so that she was standing up straight. She bent over and run her fingers up her legs, across her stockings.

“Do you think these will go well with a dress?” She noticed that she could have been reading a recipe for dumplings and Spike wouldn’t have noticed, his eyes were fixed on her movements

She sashayed over to him, her hips in full swing. When she reached him she ran a hand across his chest.

“Do you like them?” she asked huskily, spike could only nod vigorously and she loved it.

She pushed him back onto the bed, he fell back when the back of his knees came into contact with it. Buffy raised one leg and placed it beside him on the bed.

“I think I might need a little help getting out of these, do you want to help?” Spike just stared at her for a few seconds. He came to life in a instant, he caught her arm and pulled her down with him and claimed her mouth. The kiss was full of lust and it left Buffy panting when he pulled away.

Spike had managed to gain control of some of his functions again, he pulled away from Buffy and pushed her away a little.

“Let me see you.” He whispered.

Buffy knelt on the bed.

“What do you want to see? This?” she ran her hands across her breasts, cupping them through her bra and tracing her nipples with a finger. She moaned a little as the sensation sent a tingle straight to her groin.

“What about this?” she let her hand fall to her underwear. She fingered the top of her lacy underwear before sliding a finger inside it to rub her clit. Her eyes drifted closed as her head fell back.

Spike moaned loudly, the sight of Buffy had him so hard he didn’t know what he wanted to do, watch her more of fuck her now. He stood up and slipped his jeans down and discarded them.

When Buffy opened her eyes again she gasped at the sight, Spike sat back against the headboard, he was staring at her, with his hand wrapped around his cock, pumping it slowly. Buffy stared as she felt another bolt of lust. She quickly slipped her bra off and she took a seat in front of Spike as she spread her legs and began to unclip the stockings and roll them down, she noticed spike pumping faster as she started to slide her underwear down her legs.

She had barely got them off her ankles when Spike dived between her thighs. His mouth attacked her clit mercilessly and it had her screaming in seconds. Not wanting it to end she pulled Spikes head away by his hair. He looked at her confused.

“Lie down.” She commanded and he obeyed. She moved until she was straddling his face and she was facing his feet, Spike quickly caught on as she lowered her face to his cock.

He buried his face in her sex again as she took hold of his cock and her tongue swiped the tip. Her mouth engulfed him as she felt Spikes tongue probed inside her. She took as much of him in as she could, relaxing her throat as she swallowed him deeper.

Spike thrust his hips as Buffy ground herself against his face. The orgasm ripped through her as she felt Spike still for a second before thrusting deep into her mouth, he came and Buffy swallowed around him as she felt it hit the back of her throat.

She fell to the side of him and lay trembling on the bed but Spike didn’t give her any time to recover, he was between her legs and positioned at her entrance in a second. He kissed her as he entered her; she was so wet from there combined fluids that slid in to the hilt in one movement.

Buffy let out a little scream but it was lost in Spikes mouth. He placed his hands under her back and pulled her up, he sat back on his haunches and Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist. Buffy clung to him as he slid out of her and slammed back in.

Spike supported her as he repeatedly pounded into her, she shattered again, bucking wildly against him, her hands frantically pulling at his hair and clawing at his shoulders, Spike followed her.

“Buffy!” his head fell to her chest as his body trembled under her. He let himself fall backwards, taking her with him.

After a few minutes Buffy leaned up and kissed him.

“Now I really do need to find something to wear for the Union, I’ve only got two weeks to pick something.” She slid of him and the bed. As she sauntered to the bathroom she looked over her shoulder and with a sexy smile asked.

“Are you going to help me?”

Spike smacked his forehead with an open palm once she was in the bathroom.

He was so whipped it wasn’t even funny.