**

Chapter 3

Buffy stalked back to their room, she flung the door open and flung herself down on the bed.

“We’re stuck here. We’re stuck in Hell. I am stuck in Hell with an annoying vampire.” Buffy was muttering to herself.

“What did Lou say?” Spike asked, he could hear Buffy clearly but he felt the need to talk.

“We’re stuck here. Until the time passes with Giles, apparently we can only get out the way we came in. stupid Hell… stupid Giles.” And she had gone back to muttering. Spike shook his head

“Right then.” Spike shook his duster off his shoulders and laid it across a chair that decorated one of the corners of the room.

“Right then?” Buffy screeched. “Right then? Is that all you’ve got to say. God you probably planned this didn’t you!” Buffy spat.

“Yep, because I’m God and I can control all things.” Spike snapped back sarcastically.

“Your just loving this, aren’t you?” Buffy hissed at the nonchalant vampire.

“Oh yeah. I’m loving it. I’m stuck in a hell dimension with the slayer, who also happens to be a whiney little brat. My life is fulfilled, I can die happy now.” Spike hissed back.

Buffy stalked towards him, her fists clenched at her side.

“What? You can’t win an argument the old fashioned way so you just smack your opponent? Tell me, how does that go down in college?” Spike questioned sarcastically.

Buffy let her fist fly and punched him in the nose, as Spike reeled back holding his nose she laced her voice with sugar.

“No, spike. I just save all the smacking for you.” She tossed her hair over her shoulder and flounced back to the bed.

Spike cradled his nose and was torn. Half of him wanted to snap the little cows neck and the other half, the have that just watched her flick her hair away from her delicious neck, wanted to strip her and fuck her against the nearest hard surface. Spike shook his head, disgusted with himself.

“And I’m stuck here with the stupid chit for who knows how long.” Now it was Spikes turn to mutter. Well he’d be damned if he was just going to sit here and wallow in it. Well damned more.

He stood up and unbuttoned his shirt and lifted it off over his head, sitting down on the chair, he toed his boots off.

“What do you think your doing?” Buffy demanded as she noticed the blond vampire who seemed to be getting undressed.

“I’m going to have a shower.” Spike stated before walking into the bathroom and slamming the door behind him.

He turned the water on and turned the water up as hot as it would go, he didn’t know if you could use up all the hot water in hell, but it was worth a try. Anything to annoy the slayer.

**

Buffy sat on the bed, god she was bored, and Spike had been in the shower for ages. She was staring at the bathroom door when she heard the handle turn. She quickly looked away as the door opened. She took a quick glance back; Spike was only wearing his jeans. His chest had little rivulets of water dripping down them. Buffy had a quick mental flash of chasing the little droplets with her tongue. Her previous experience at sex had awakened her body and sometimes she was at a loss to what her body wanted.

Mentally slapping herself, she pulled her eyes away from his chest. Only to find her gaze drawn to his hair, it was tussled; she caught herself before the urge to run her hand through it almost over powered her.

“Stupid vampire, stupid hell. That’s it; it must be the air or something.” Buffy rationalised.

Spike had dressed while she was berating herself and now he was slipping his duster on.

“Where are you going?” Buffy asked suddenly.

“I am going out to get pissed.” Spike answered amiably.

“To get what?” Buffy questioned.

“Pissed, drunk, three sheets to the wind. To get…” Spike gave a dramatic pause. “Absolutely rat arsed.”

“Where are you going to do that?” Buffy asked.

“Well there are a lot of demons who work here, chances are there’s a bar round here somewhere, I’m gonna drop in on Lou and ask.” Spike explained.

“Oh.” Buffy answered. She didn’t really want to stay here by herself.

“What about me?” Buffy asked quietly.

Spike shook his head in disgust.

“Get your coat, slayer. You’ve pulled.” Spike answered with a smirk.

“I’ve what?” Buffy asked curiously as she followed him out of the door.