**

Chapter 31

Buffy stood in Giles front room surrounded by her friends and she had never felt more alone. She avoided looking at anyone. A few seconds later she was saved from the awkward moment as Spike came barrelling through the front door with a smoking blanket over his head.

He walked straight to her and kissed her forehead.

“You ready luv?” he asked.

Buffy took a deep breath and nodded. She watched as Spike pulled out a charm and began to chant. Quickly Buffy dived at Willow and gave her a tight hug.

“I’ll see you soon.” She whispered and before anyone could answer a portal had opened and she grabbed Spikes hand and dragged him through.

Heading straight to their room, the minute they were through the door Buffy lunged at Spike. She attacked his mouth, only pulling back to draw breath.

“Tell me it’s worth it. Tell me I’m doing the right thing.” She almost begged.

“Buffy, I can’t do that. All I can say is I love you and if you want to go back then I’ll still love you and we’ll deal with it.” Spike answered kindly as he brushed a hair out of her face.

Buffy leaned in and captured his lips once more. Deepening the kiss she closed the distance between them and moaned happily as she felt the evidence of his arousal pushing against her abdomen.

Reaching a hand between them she cupped him and massaged her hand against his hard on. Spike let out a guttural moan and she smiled. The smile soon vanished as Spike slid a hand up to caress her breast, she gasped as he tugged on her nipple through the material of her top.

A knock came at the door and Spike growled. She let out a little squeak as Spike lifted her into his arms. He turned his head towards the door and shouted.

“Fuck off, we’re busy!”

Buffy giggled.

“It could be important.” Buffy suggested.

“Yeah well I’ve got something more important.” Spike ground out as he lowered her onto the bed and fell on top of her, grinding his pelvis against hers.

“Good point.” Buffy panted as bolts of lust shot through her body.

Tugging at each others clothes, they were soon naked. Buffy watched Spike look over her for a second and smiled in her head, he always got that same look every time she was naked. Like she was the Venus De Milo or some other great work of beauty. It made her flush and want to thank him for letting her feel like that.

Spike trailed a hand down to stroke her nest of curls, but Buffy caught his hand.

“No foreplay, I need you now.” Buffy hissed in the anticipation of being filled by him.

Spike complied and positioned him at her entrance. Buffy shimmied trying to gain more contact and Spike smiled slightly, pressing a kiss to her lips, Spike entered her in one thrust. Buffy moaned throatily as Spike groaned. Buffy writhed under him trying to seek more friction and in the end gave up and flipped them, now on top Buffy rode spike fast, enjoying the sensations of her clit hitting the base of his cock every time she slid down his shaft.

Spike let her set the pace and lost himself in the feeling. Buffy was close, she was riding him with frantic movements and he could feel her muscles fluttering around him. Sliding a hand in between the he stroked her clit a few times before pinching it. Buffy shrieked as the orgasm ripped through her body. As her muscles contracted like a vice around him, Spike followed her over the edge; he bucked his hips as he emptied himself into her.

Buffy slumped onto his chest and Spike brushed her hair out of her face.

“It seems worth it to me, luv.” Spike said softly.

“Huh? Worth what?” Buffy mumbled.