Chapter 5

Buffy awoke in a very comfortable position, she was wrapped around a hard body and it was sending shots of desire straight to her core. She wriggled closer to the body and draped a leg across his waist. She felt something very hard and very big poking her in the leg. In fact it was huge.

Huge? That didn’t seem familiar.

“Riley?” she questioned softly in a sleepy voice.

She was answered as the body shoved her away and jumped out of the bed.

“Do I look like fucking Farm boy?” Spike demanded, he should have known that she was thinking of that prat when she wriggled her tight little body next to his.

Buffy stared at Spike, who was standing next to the bed in all his naked glory, he was proud and erect and he looked like he’d been sired by Thunder the Wonder Horse. Buffy couldn’t tear her eyes away from it.

Spike blinked in surprise as the pungent aroma of desire filled his nostrils. It made his cock twitch in anticipation.

This was what was needed to shake Buffy out of her gaze. Defence! Defence! Her mind screamed at her.

Tearing her eyes away from the naked vampire she looked down at the bed and finally noticed she was only wearing her underwear, refusing to be embarrassed about it, she threw the covers off and stalked around to Spikes side.

“I swear to God, if you have touched me anywhere I will stake you! This is so like you, God is that why you asked me to get drunk with you? So you could cop a feel?” Buffy screamed at him.

“Asked you? You invited your self along! And you obviously don’t remember, but there was no touching on my part. You were the one who was draped over me like bloody Clingfilm this morning!” Spike shouted back. His erection was getter harder, if that was possible. He was impressed that Buffy hadn’t grabbed the covers and hid. But on the other hand, the slayer in her underwear shouting blue murder at him had made more of an impression on his libido.

“I thought you were someone else!” Buffy shouted in defence, even though it wasn’t strictly true.

Spike just growled loudly at her before throwing his hands up in disgust and stalking into the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

Buffy stared at the closed door, pictures of his erection kept flashing through her mind as if etched there. She couldn’t believe that he had had a hard on throughout the entire row, or the way that he had admired her body as she had shouted at her.

Buffy slumped to sit on the bed cradling her head in her hands. She had only been here a day with him and her body seemed to have taken on a will of its own. She had never found Spike attractive before, well not much. But then you had only had sex once before so you could only pretend to imagine what he could do to you. Now, her mind explained, you know what he could do to you.

Not that having sex twice had taught her a whole new world but it had opened doors which were closed before.

It’s because of his cock, she reasoned. Now you’ve seen it, you want it. Buffy scrunched up her face. Actually she had serious doubts that he would even fit inside her.

Buffy slapped herself on the forehead, disgusted at the turn of her thoughts. She threw on Spikes discarded t-shirt without a second thought and pulled on her jeans. She left their room and headed down to Lou’s office, hoping she would be up. For some reason Buffy’s watch had stopped, the time difference she expected.

Buffy knocked lightly on the door before opening it. Lou was sat at her desk and she was shuffling through some papers.

“Hi Lou, tell me now, do I owe anyone an apology for last night? I don’t usually drink.” Buffy said sheepishly.

“No, Buffy. You were very happy in fact.” Lou smiled as she took in Spikes t-shirt and smiled an even bigger smile to herself. Not long now she thought.

“Lou? Can I borrow some clothes or something, I can’t wear the same things if were going to be here for long.” Buffy really hoped that they could sort something out, she had seen what some of the other demons in the bar were wearing and there was just no way in hell. The irony of that sentence dawned on Buffy and made her grimace.

“Did I not explain about your wardrobe?” Lou questioned.

“No, I didn’t even know we had a wardrobe.” Buffy supplied.

“Oh. In that case, come on I’ll show you.” Lou stood up and followed Buffy down the hall to her room.

As they entered the room Lou looked around.

“Where’s Spike?” Lou asked.

“Oh. In the bathroom. God knows why he spends so long in there, probably trying to annoy me; it’s what Spike lives for.” Buffy answered dryly.

Lou crossed the room and stood in front of a panel on the wall and touched a small square that stuck out slightly. Buffy hadn’t even noticed it before then. The panel swished open and revealed another small room inside. Buffy poked her head in; it was a walk in closet. Now if only it was filled Buffy sighed dreamily.

“Now this door here is how you get your clothes, just think of what you want, the size and colour an all and when you open it, it will be in there.” Lou explained showing Buffy a small door inside the closet.

“Are you serious?” Buffy demanded.

“Yeah.” Lou said slowly, confused at the slayers reaction.

Buffy let a very loud squeal of delight and hugged Lou tightly.

The bathroom door burst open and Spike rushed out.

“I heard a scream!” He explained quickly at the two puzzled looks. He noticed Buffy clad in his t-shirt and tried to stifle a moan, feeling himself grow hard again, he turned and stalked back to the bathroom.

Immediately Buffy was hit by images of him in his naked glory and stifled her own moan.

“I bet annoying you isn’t the only thing he’s doing in that bathroom.” Lou muttered.

**
A/N's: My favourite line from Janet Evanovich is in there, can you guess which one??