Chapter 8

Thirteen days in Hell

Buffy lay in bed, her mind a flurry of thoughts. Spike as usual had got up and gone to shower. Things were going well; she and Spike were getting on okay. Everyday they trained together, every evening they ate together, and every night they slept together.

It was the last one that had Buffy very nearly climbing the walls. Her hormones seemed to have lost all control and demanded constantly that Buffy give them Spike, preferably naked. Buffy couldn’t believe the turn that things had taken. Now, it was her who was lusting after Spike and Spike, surprisingly, had been a complete gentleman. He had never once tried anything, even when most mornings, Buffy would be draped over him. He just softly moved her and went to shower. Not once had he mentioned it, in fact he didn’t even tease her about it. Not even when she started wearing one of his T-shirts to bed.

Buffy wanted to scream in frustration. Stupid vampire, she thought sullenly, shouldn’t he be at least making an effort to get in my pants. Buffy glanced at the bathroom door; Spike was always in the bathroom for at least half an hour. Buffy caught her bottom lip with her teeth and bit at it. The lack of privacy had started to bother her a little, because in a nut shell she never really had any ‘Buffy’ time. Or in a smaller nutshell Buffy wanted to have another go at masturbating. She had done it a few times at home, but now the frustration she was feeling was making her think about it constantly. She was worried about anyone hearing or walking in, but in her given state of nearly permanent arousal she was at the stage where she would take the risk.

Buffy glanced once more at the bathroom door; she could hear the shower running. Well it was now or never, she thought as she reached under the covers and slipped her underwear down her legs.

**

Spike stood under the spray of the shower trying to relax. Things were getting out of control. He spent nearly all of his time with Buffy and a extremely large portion of those times were spent thinking about fucking her. He had decided to let her come to him, he hadn’t made any moves, he knew that she wanted him; he could smell the desire every time she was near. But she hadn’t made any moves of her own; Spike was torn between wanting to fuck her or giving her a good smack to wake her up.

Spike gave a disgusted shake of his head. Well today was a new day, he wasn’t going to spend forever in the shower wanking off while thinking about the slayer. Today was the day he would up the stakes and get her to make a move. Turning off the shower he ran a hand through his wet hair and looked down at his cock.

“Sorry mate, but no more touching, unless it’s someone else doing it.” His cock twitched in answer and Spike chuckled, wrapping a towel around his waist he unlocked the bathroom door and swung it open.

**

Buffy was enjoying herself immensely; she was taking her time, starting first with her nipple, slowly tracing her finger around it before giving it a soft flick. She trailed her other hand down to her nest of curls and traced her outer lips with a finger. The sensations were driving her wild. She dipped a finger to her core and wasn’t surprised to find herself wet, driving her finger inside herself her hips bucked unconsciously, she withdrew her finger and trailed it back up to her clit and gave it a rub. Dragging her other hand away from her nipple she brought it down to her core and buried two fingers inside herself.

So involved in the enjoyment she didn’t hear the bathroom door open, the first she was aware that anything was amiss was a deep growl that emanated from the other side of the room. Her eyes flashed open and were greeted with the sight of Spike standing a few feet away from the bed, wearing only a towel and the vampire visage. His eyes blazed gold and if the tent his towel was sporting had anything to say he was about to pounce.

Spike stood rooted to the spot, he had casually walked out of the bathroom only to be stunned by the sight of Buffy with her fingers buried inside herself and her other hand rubbing her clit. Spike had gone gameface immediately as desire rushed through his body, all thoughts gone Spike took a step towards the bed.

Buffy was stunned. There was no other word for it. Her temporary paralysis broke as she saw Spike take a step towards the bed. A sliver of fear ran through her as she watched Spike eye her hungrily. Withdrawing her fingers she just had enough time to make a dash from the bed as Spike pounced.

One minute Buffy was crossing the room and the next thing she knew, she was pinned against the wall by a very naked and very aroused vampire. Spike held her arms over her head by the wrists; he stared into her eyes as he slipped his leg in between hers. Buffy responded unknowingly and rubbed herself against his thigh. The wetness Spike could feel on his thigh almost drove him out of his mind.

Concentration at its fullest Spike pushed his demon visage away and felt his face slip back to its human countenance. Still staring at the slayer her released one of her wrists and pulled it down towards his face. He took hold of her hand and slipped two of her fingers in to his mouth, the two fingers that she had been fucking herself with.

Buffy watched, unable to tear her eyes away, as Spike sucked on her fingers she nearly buckled, but Spike pinned her with his lower body. Buffy could feel his erection pressed into her stomach. A tiny tendril of fear entered her mind again, she shouldn’t be doing this. She pushed Spike away from her and made another dash.

Again she was tackled faster than she could move, although this time Spike had her pinned to the bed, his body cradled between her legs and the tip of his cock touched her entrance. Spike stared at her.

“It’s just sex, Buffy. It doesn’t have to be anything else.” He whispered.

“Just sex.” Buffy replied. She tried to raise her hips but Spike held her firmly.

“Do you agree to this?” Spike ground out.

“Huh?” Buffy was trying to get more contact, she shimmied and bucked but nothing worked.

“I want to hear you agree to this, there are no spells, no drunkenness. If we do this I want you to know what you’re doing, I won’t have you accusing me after that I tricked you or forced you. Do you understand” The restraint he was managing amazed Spike but he had to be clear about this.

“It’s just sex, right? Ok.” Buffy caught her lip between her teeth and nodded quickly at the vampire above her.

No more invitation need Spike entered her. Even as wet as she was Spike still had to work himself inside of her, pushing further with each thrust. He felt her stretching each time to accommodate him.

Buffy was babbling, she felt Spike filling her with each thrust and she had never felt anything like it before.

“Oh God, Oh God.” Buffy repeated it like a mantra.

When Spike was buried inside her he stilled and dropped his head to her shoulder.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” Spike had found his own mantra.

“Spike?” Buffy spoke softly, raising her hips further trying to ease the ache that was building inside of her.

“No, no. Don’t move.” Spike pleaded.

“What’s wrong?” Buffy questioned, anxiety building.

“You’re so fucking tight, if you move I’m going to lose it. Just give me a second.” Spike answered.

“Oh.” Buffy answered with a smile playing at her lips.

“How are you so tight Buffy, you’ve had regular sex….” Spike questioned not really expecting an answer.

“No, I’ve had sex twice.” Buffy answered anyway.

Spike groaned loudly as lust burned through him and all the control he was desperately seeking flew out of the proverbial window.

He withdrew from her core and slammed himself back in, growling loudly he raised his head and brought his lips down onto hers, he pushed his tongue into her mouth and kissed her fiercely.

Buffy didn’t know what had happened but she was delighted with the outcome, returning the passion in the kiss and she met every thrust of his, grinding her clit against him every time they met. Spike reached a hand down to the back of her knee and pulled her leg up to rest over his back. Buffy gasped at the sudden change, feeling the deeper penetration and brought her other leg up to wrap around his lower back.

Spike felt her muscles flutter around his cock as he slammed inside of her, angling his cock to hit her sweet spot each time he felt her drift over the edge.

Buffy legs tensed around his back pulling his closer as the orgasm hit, she bucked against him wildly, screaming his name as she came.

Hearing his name drove Spike over the edge and with a roar he came inside of her bucking frantically himself.

They came down together and slumped. Spike rolled off the slayer and lay on his back panting.

“Wow. It was never like that before.” Buffy panted.

“Me either.” The words were out before Spike could think.

“Really? Wow. What happened back there?” Buffy asked curiously.

Spike closed his eyes and answered.

“I’m sorry about that, the fact that your practically untouched made me lose a bit.”

Buffy rolled her head to the side and grinned at him. He felt her gaze and turned to look at her, see her smile he leaned over and kissed her gently, before slumping back to the bed.

Buffy’s smile grew bigger as thoughts wondered through her mind.

I just had Sex. I just had sex with Spike. I just had really fantastic sex with Spike. Her body flushed with remembered pleasure. And just because it couldn’t help itself Buffy’s mind spoke up.

You just had sex with Spike and you have a boyfriend. Riley, remember him.

A horrified look covered Buffy’s face as she thought of Riley. She had just cheated on him; Buffy had never cheated on anyone in her life. After her dad had cheated on her mom Buffy had vowed that she would never put someone through that kind of pain.

As it sunk in a tear fell from Buffy’s eye, disgusted with herself she mumbled an apology and pushed herself up off the bed and walked stiffly to the bathroom.

Spike closed his eyes in defeat. He had seen the look of disgust on Buffy’s face. He knew in his heart that it would happen. Quickly dressing he let himself out of the room.

**

Lou sat behind her desk grinning from ear to ear. They had finally got it on, and not a moment to soon, thirteen days! She had nearly lost the bet. Teleporting her way up to the bar she walked around still beaming, collecting her winnings. As she reached a big frynok demon he grumbled.

“A vampire and a Slayer, it’s unnatural.” But Lou just smiled harder and held her hand out, he grudgingly handed over the money, unfortunately he had placed a large amount of money on the duo not getting it together.

**

Buffy had composed herself; she entered the room again only to find it empty.

“Oh, he’s gone.” Buffy walked to the bed and looked at the crumpled mess of the bedspread. Slumping to sit on the edge.

“What are you complaining about Summers, it was just sex. You said it yourself.” She berated herself, but she couldn’t get rid of the feeling that she had bitten off more than she could chew.