Author's Chapter Notes:
I just wanted to say thank you sooooo much to my amazing BETA Lauriel who has been a HUGE help so a massive *hug* goes out to her.


ALSO I just wanted to thank everyone who has reviewed so far. Thanx to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: Spikes_slayer08, serenity, cordykitten, Tammy, maxine, JO, Ivy, Pam S, Sam and ame.


You guys feed my muse and help keep me going.
Chapter 11:


“Blondie Bear!” There was a high pitched squeal and Buffy’s eyes widened to the size of saucers. “You’re home!” Harmony Kendal was standing on Spike’s front porch in a pink mini skirt and a barely there pink singlet, pink stiletto heels to match.


“I’m just gonna grab my stuff and go home,” Buffy whispered, sounding defeated.


“Buffy-” Spike opened his door and rushed out after Buffy. “Please ju-”


“Spikey!” Harmony’s shrill screeching voice was coming closer.


“I’m just…” Buffy grabbed her bag and her guitar case from the boot. “Thanks for the lift,” she whispered, meeting Spike’s eyes briefly right before Harmony jumped into his arms and forced her tongue down his throat.


“Buffy-” Dru whispered, seeing Buffy’s face. With a shaky hand Buffy reached up to wipe the stray hairs from her face. Tears were forming in her eyes upon seeing Harmony’s legs wrapped around Spike’s waist, her hands in his hair as she kissed him.


“I can’t,” she let out a sob before turning and rushing towards her front door as fast as her bags would allow.


Dru glared daggers into her brother’s back. He was currently trying to detach Harmony’s anaconda-like grip from his waist. She reached into the boot and lifted her bag out with ease. “Ho bag,” she hissed out, before walking up to the front door, opening it and slamming it shut behind her.


“Harm!” growling, Spike set Harmony down on the ground.


“Spikey! Didn’t you miss me?” she pouted, sliding her body up against his. “I missed you,” her hand traced the outline of his pectoral muscles before sliding lower.


………………………………................................................................................................

Buffy let out a few strangled sobs, as looking out of her window, she could see Spike and Harmony. Harmony’s hand tracing his chest as she flirted with him.


“God!” she laughed, wiping her face and the tears that had fallen. “I‘m so stupid!” Her shoulders shook with the force of her tears as she hesitantly spared one last glance out her window. Harmony had her arms wrapped around Spike’s neck as she, once again, thrust her tongue down his throat.

……………………………….................................................................................


“Harm!” Spike ripped Harmony’s arms from around his neck and forced them to her sides; she stumbled backwards, the Desoto stopping her from falling flat on her arse. “I just told you I don‘t want to be with you anymore.”


“Spikey!” Harmony stood up straighter, correcting her clothes, she flicked her blonde locks over her shoulder. “I’m sure I can make you change your mind,” she sauntered closer.


“I’m not your Spikey!” he growled out, picking up his bag he slammed the boot to his Desoto shut and brushed his way past her and up the footpath.


“I don’t know why I let you be so mean to me,” Harmony cried out, throwing a rock at his back. Spike swung around and glared at her before responding.


“Love hurts baby.” She turned with a huff and stormed off down the street. Dru watched on from her window and laughed seeing the frustrated look that came across Harmony’s features as she just got dumped


“Grr. You just wait William,” Harmony ground out. “Nobody dumps me. Nobody!



………………………………......................................................................................


Joyce and Giles arrived shortly after Harmony’s departure. Drusilla had taken her bags swiftly to her room before rushing over to the Summers Residence. She helped Joyce with a few of her bags before jogging up the staircase and knocking softly on Buffy’s bedroom door.


“Hey,”


“Hey,” came Buffy’s muffled response. She was sitting cross-legged on her bed hugging a pillow.


“You missed quite a show,” Dru laughed, earning a raised eyebrow from Buffy.


“I really don‘t need to know about the reunion between your brother and his blonde Barbie, Dru,” Buffy wiped a few stray tears from her face as Dru walked closer to her.


“So you don’t want me to tell you about how Harmony almost fell flat on her arse?” Buffy let out a laugh and smiled.




“Oh! I’d pay to see that any day,” she giggled, moving over to make room for Dru to sit down.


“It was pretty funny,” she laughed. “You should have seen her face when Spike told her he wasn’t hers anymore!” With a laugh she imitated Harmony: “Spikey! I‘m sure I can change your mind!” Buffy giggled at Dru’s interpretation of Harmony’s shrill voice. “I’m not your Spikey!” Dru smiled in a deep voice. “You’re so mean to me Spike!” Dru tried to contain her laughter, smiling at Buffy’s face. “Love hurts baby.”


Buffy burst out with laughter at Dru’s re-enactment of the two. “Did she really sound like that? Wait don’t even answer that, of course she does,” Buffy laughed again, wiping the remainder of her tears from her cheeks.



They laughed for a few minutes and then quietened down, silence resuming.


“So…,” Dru broke the silence. “What’s going to happen now?”



“Dru,” with a sigh Buffy stood, pacing back and forth across her bedroom.


“He just broke up with Harmony! Come on!”


“I don’t know!” Buffy let out a frustrated sigh. “I need time. I need to figure out what I’m doing, what he’s doing before anything happens.” She slumped back onto her bed with a deep breath.

“Ok,” Dru wrapped an arm around Buffy’s shoulders. “Just don’t think on it to long.” Buffy nodded in response. “Don’t let this slip through your fingers.”


“I’ll try not to,” she sighed sitting up on her bed, sparing a glance out her window she could see the outline of Spike through his window as he unpacked his bag from their trip.






Dru... review


Chapter End Notes:
:):):)...... Bet you're all just wondering what's going to happen next.......

leave a review and let me know what you thought..