Author's Chapter Notes:
I promised more updates and here they are...

Thank you sooo much to my BETA Lauriel *smiled* and a huge thank you to the person who nominated me for best love story at the cradle of humanity awards.


I just wanted to thank everyone who has reviewed so far. Thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: cordykitten, ame, Spikes_slayer08, Ivy. You guys are awesome. *smiles* You’re feeding my muse nummy treats, keeping her alive and kicking.


I exam down…. And about 5 more to go lol…
Chapter 14:


“Spike will be here in 10 minutes, you know.” Willow laughed, seeing the frenzy Buffy was currently in, trying to apply her make-up and straighten her hair at the same time.


“Don’t remind me!” Buffy blinked a few times, testing her mascara. “Do you think he‘s still mad about yesterday?”


Willow shrugged, putting the last bobby pin in place her hair. She’d swept it up into a bun, leaving a few tendrils hanging loose about her face. The dye job looked great against the tine red top Dru has persuaded her to buy yesterday.


“I mean, we did kind of commandeer his car and drove it to LA without telling him,” she glanced at Willow from her position in front of the mirror. “Without asking him.”


“I’m sure he’s fine,” the redhead smiled. “Besides,” she taunted, “he still asked you to go with him to the Christmas party at the Bronze tonight.” A blush crept up Buffy’s cheeks.


“He did, didn’t he?” Willow nodded ‘yes’, smiling brightly.


“I really hope his friends won’t be there,” Buffy sighed, her good mood diminishing in seconds.


“Think positive. Nothing bad is going to happen.”


“WILLOW!” Willow’s eyes widened at the shrill scream that came from Buffy’s mouth.


“What! What did I do?”


“You so just jinxed it!”


“Buff-” Buffy held up her hands to silence Willow.


“You!” She pointed, glancing at Willows reflection in the mirror. “No more talking. Oh God! They’re here!” The doorbell rang and the fluttering in Buffy’s stomach increased upon hearing Dru and Spike’s voice in the foyer. Dru’s footsteps were heard on the landing as she followed Willow and Buffy’s chatter to the bathroom.


“Oh hello!” Joyce’s muffled voice was heard.


“This is Oz.”


“It’s nice to meet you Oz. Come on in, make yourselves at home.”


“Hello.” Buffy and Willow were snapped out of their eavesdropping by Drusilla’s voice.


“Ready to go..How…” Dru stopped in her tracks. “Hello!” She smiled at her two best friends. Her eyes looked them up and down in appraisal. “Ladies, you’re looking good!”


“Who’s downstairs?” Willow asked, fixing her skirt.


“Oz,” Dru smiled at the now wide-eyed Willow.


“D-Daniel Osborne? From Dingoes Ate My B-baby?”


“The one in the same.” Dru smirked. The doorbell sounded for the second time that night.


“Xander’s here,” Buffy smiled, applying the last of her pink lip gloss. “C’mon Wills.” Buffy grabbed Willow’s hand and with Dru flanking her other side, the girls made their way down the stairs.


“What are you doing here?” Xander’s question was aimed at Spike.


“I asked Buffy to-” Spike was speechless, his mouth hanging slack at the sight of the three gorgeous creatures that stood before him. Xander’s mouth fell open in a silent ‘O’ as the women stepped down at the bottom of the stairs. Oz just smiled brightly, his attention solely on Willow.


Buffy was wearing black stiletto heels. Her legs were encased in leather pants that, to the naked eye, looked like they had been painted on. Her top consisted of a black leather bustier which enhanced her assets and created just a hint of enticing cleavage. Her hair was out and framed her face with waves. Her make up screamed sultry temptress, with smoky eyes and a tinge of pink gloss on her pouty lips. Spike shifted his weight as his eyes raked over her form, trying to shift his still growing hard on. ‘Oh Boy!’


Willow nervously lifted a hand to tuck a tendril of her hair behind her ear as Oz stared at her, smiling. The outfit Drusilla had picked out for her consisted of a pair of black calf high boots, a leather mini skirt, and a red cross over top. The top just covered her breasts and wrapped around her torso to tie in the back. Her stomach was bare, and under Oz’s intent gaze, covered in goosebumps. To top her look off, Dru had bought her a pair of black fishnet stockings. She wore minimal makeup, only a small amount of eyeliner and eye shadow, her lips covered in a light shade of crimson red. Oz smiled at the blush creeping upon Willow’s cheeks. ‘She’s beautiful!’


Dru was silently laughing, her gaze travelling from Joyce, who was glancing at them all in amusement, shaking her head. ‘Ah to be young again’ to Spike, who looked rather uncomfortable in his black jeans, to Oz, who seemed stunned at how Willow shaped up, to Xander, whose mouth still hadn’t closed.


The outfit Dru had chosen for herself was simple yet effective. It consisted of a red lace fitted bodice top and a deep red crimson skirt that flowed to the floor. She wore simple flat shoes, seeing no point in wearing anything flashy, as the skirt covered her feet. Her hair was out and wavy, caressing her shoulders as she moved. Her makeup was light, only a small amount of eye shadow and eyeliner.


“You trying to catch flies there, Xander?” Dru giggled, breaking the silence that had seemed to linger.


“Huh?” He shook his head, “Uh, no.”


“Shall we?” Dru gestured to the door, grabbing her coat.


“You kids have fun,” Joyce smiled, walking them to the door. “Don‘t stay out too late.”


“Mom!” Buffy sighed, turning to face her mother, one arm through her coat.


“You, young lady, will be home by 1am at the latest,” Joyce pressed, glancing briefly one last time at her daughter’s outfit. She’d been extremely shocked at first, when Buffy had taken the garments out of the bag to show her. But after Buffy’s exclamation of ‘It really doesn’t look that bad on’, her mind had changed. There was no flashy amounts of skin or cleavage being revealed; still she didn’t want her daughter walking home in that late at night.


“I’ll see they all get home safe, Joyce.” Spike smiled, speaking for the first time since the girls had walked down the stairs.


“Thank you, William. Goodnight.” Joyce shut the front door, laughing as she saw the six people pair up.


“You look gorgeous,” Spike whispered in Buffy’s ear, his hand was resting on the small of her back and sending all sorts of sensations to her core.


“Thank you.”


“Who‘s ready to party?” Dru smiled as they turned down the street, making their way to the Bronze.


Xander held up his hand, smiling with enthusiasm. “Me!”


“Hope you don‘t mind, pet,” Spike asked, turning to glance at Willow, who sent him a quizzical look.


“I asked Oz to tag along.”


“Oh.” Willow’s eyes went wide with embarrassment. “It’s fine. I-I don’t mind at all.” Her heart fluttered as she glanced at Oz. There were only two people who knew about her affections for the guitarist and with their smirking faces glancing back at her, she poked her tongue out and started talking to Oz.


Buffy and Dru silently giggled inside, hoping that nothing would ruin their night.


‘Touch wood’ Buffy thought, her fingers grazing a nearby tree, hoping to God that someone would hear her plea.



hehe just something I made


willow, dru, buffy


Chapter End Notes:
:):).... I'm in the middle of writing another chapter... and studying for my exams... so hopefully it'll be up sometime towards the end of the week