Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm in the middle of my Trial Hsc atm... so everythings kind of on a block and my heads gone haywire .....

I just wanted to thank my BETA Lauriel.. thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: mockerfab4, cordykitten, Ivy, Pam S, serenity and Spikes_slayer08. You guys are awesome. *smiles* You’re feeding my muse nummy treats, keeping her alive and kicking.


I hope your liking where I’m taking this story so far….
Chapter 15:


The Bronze was packed, like it was every year as the locals celebrated the pre-Christmas party. It was early, not yet 8pm but still teens flanked the dance floor and the bar, attempting to goad the bartenders into giving them alcohol. Buffy laughed, seeing a young boy who looked 17, walk away defeated as the bar refused to sell him alcohol.


“It’s packed in here, tonight!” Willow yelled over the music, hugging her jacket closer around her front.


“I know!” Buffy smiled in return, yelling her response, while also wrapping her jacket tighter to her body. Spike grabbed Buffy’s elbow and directed Willow, Oz and Xander to follow in the direction his sister had just gone. Dru found a table located not to far from the dance floor and seated herself, the others following suit.


“Anyone want a drink?” Spike asked, gesturing towards the bar. There was a round of “yesses ” and after the look that came across Spike’s face as he struggled to remember the drinks, Oz offered to help. As soon as the two boys were out of hearing distance, Dru smirked.


“So….” her eyebrows raised suggestively towards Willow. “Oz is looking good, huh?” Willow’s blush only deepened further as Dru waggled her eyebrows suggestively.


“Yeah Willow,” Buffy joined in, her own eyebrows rising.


“I think I’m going to go help with those drinks,” Xander was halfway out of his seat already, not wanting to know about how ‘hot’ the girls thought Oz looked. His back was met with three girly giggles; shaking his head he weaved his way through the many patrons of the Bronze to the bar.


“You guys are always picking on me,” Willow whined, her lips pouting.


“It’s not picking on.” Dru smiled, nudging Buffy in the hip, gesturing towards the dance floor. “It‘s singling out.” Buffy shook her head ‘no’. “And right now I’m not giving either of you a choice. You’re coming out there and dancing with me. Whether you like it or not.”


“Not looking like this I’m not!” Buffy exclaimed, opening the front of her jacket and gesturing to her top.


“I’m not giving you a choice.”


“You,” Willow glared, “are evil.” She sighed watching Dru stand, walking a few steps backwards from their table.


“Come on,” she cooed, smiling triumphantly as Buffy and Willow both stood, ridding themselves of their jackets.


As they followed Dru towards the mass of bodies on the dance floor, they received a few wolf whistles, causing them to smile and blush in response. The song currently on was winding down to an end and the DJ started mixing in the beginning of the next song over the top of the existing one. Dru smiled, swivelling her hips in time with the beat to the song ‘The Way I Are.’


She beckoned Buffy and Willow to follow suit and soon all three girls were laughing, swinging their hips to and fro. A few of the males had gravitated towards their dancing space, trying to gain their attentions and dance with the girls. One male was behind Buffy, his hand resting on her hip as their body’s moved in time to the beat. Another was dancing in between Dru and Willow, trying to gain both their affections and failing miserable with his flailing arms.


The male behind Buffy decided to try his chances and cop a feel, to which Buffy whirled around and glared at him, pushing him away before slinking back towards Dru and Willow. Dru’s eyes narrowed, her gaze a death stare, face stern until the man got the hint and backed off, arms raised in defence.


“Keep walking buddy,” Willow glowered at the boy still trying to dance in between her and Dru. Dru giggled before bringing Buffy closer to her body so the three of them could dance.


……………………………….................................................................................


“So, Oz,” Buffy sipped her drink. “How long have you liked Willow?”


“Buffy!” Willow exclaimed, shocked at her friend’s bluntness.


“What?” She smiled, turning her attention towards Oz whose face had stayed the same, passive and calm.


“I’m sorry,” Willow apologised to Oz. “She’s jus-”


“It’s fine,” he smiled. “I don‘t mind.”


“I’ll be back…” Spike said quietly, before exiting the table.


“Spike!” Dru warned, in a hushed tone, shaking her head as she watched her brother’s retreating back walk away.


Buffy was to caught up in the chemistry between Willow and Oz to notice what, or more correctly who had caused him to abruptly leave the table.


……………………………….............................................................


Dru grasped Buffy’s hand and dragged her onto the dance floor, Xander not far behind. Oz had just admitted to liking Willow for a while and they’d decided to give the couple some alone time. Buffy was starting to get restless, Spike was still missing and Buffy’s eyes were starting to wander. Not wanting her friend to worry Dru stood and pulled her to the dance floor. Willow was still blushing as they left, smiled at Oz as a new song started to play (Orgy- You Spin Me Right Round.)


“You look beautiful.”


“I feel silly,“ she glanced down at her outfit. “I look…”


“I’d still think you look beautiful even if you were wearing a giant fur Eskimo costume,” he smiled gently, reaching a hand out to grasp hers that was on top of the table.


“Really!” her eyes brightened. “B-because I do actually ha-”


“Well look at who it is.” Cordelia’s curt voice broke their trance.


“C-Cordelia,” Willow stuttered, Oz gripping her hand tighter.


“I set my sights on you (and no one else will do). And I (I, I, I), I've got to have my way now, baby.”


“You’re looking…” she laughed, making Willow lower her head.


“All I know is that to me, You look like you're lots of fun, Open up your loving arms, Watch out here I come.”


Buffy stopped mid hip swing, her eyes narrowing, seeing Cordelia glowering down at Willow. Dru hadn’t noticed, too caught up in dancing with Xander. Buffy made a beeline for the group and all but spat out her words.


“What do you want, Cordelia?” Cordy’s response shocked Buffy.


Cordelia smiled before speaking. “Nothing, just passing by before I get back to my group.” She turned and started walking away, “Oh and thanks.”


“What for?” Buffy glared at Cordelia.


“Fixing Spike’s lapse in judgement. He was getting strange before you went away on your little trip.” She pointed in the direction to where Spike was standing. “He’s fixed now.” She grinned and turned, walking towards her group.


Spike’s hand was resting on Harmony’s lower back as she wrapped herself in his embrace, his eyes to the ground. Angel smiled at something that had been said and Buffy looked on no further.


“Buffy..” Willow sighed, seeing the tears rimming in her friend’s eyes.


“I‘m gonna..” She gathered her things.


“No!” Dru glared at her brother from across the Bronze, grabbing Buffy’s elbow in a painful grip.

“We’re fixing this now!” She led Buffy through the crowd and forced her to stand in front of Spike. “What the hell is your problem?” Dru yelled causing Spike’s head to look up from the ground, eyes wide.


“You spin me right round, baby, right round, round, round.”


Buffy couldn’t look at him, wouldn’t. He was doing it again and it hurt her more than anything she’d ever felt.




If you like my photo manipulations I’ve made.. Check out my Spuffy edits on Deviantart..

http://intoxicated-mind.deviantart.com/gallery/#Buffy-The-Vampire-Slayer



Chapter End Notes:
hope you like the direction it's going...