Author's Chapter Notes:
A HUGE thank you goes out to my amazing BETA, Lauriel for sending back my chapters ASAP so I can post them up here for everyone to see. You’re amazing *smiles*.


Again, as always. Thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: sara, cordykitten, Roxy, Ivy, spikes_slayer08, JO, sarah g, demona424, Pam S and JennO. *Big Smiles* You’re feeding my muse nummy treats, keeping her alive and kicking.


Well, I’ve finished my trial exams for my HSC so now I have 6 weeks of normal school work and then a 2 week break before I have to throw myself into hard core studying…. This story will probably only have a few more chapters to go until it’s finished and then I can concentrate on finishing Loves Bitch..
Chapter 18:


“Well,” Angel sighed, disappointment and boredom racking his voice. He let his body fall back onto the bed, arms folded up under his head as he glanced at the two women standing at the edge. “That didn’t go quite as I had planned.”


Harmony pouted, sitting on the edge of the bed. Cordy let out a sigh before crawling up the bed like a tiger stalking her prey. Angel grinned as she straddled him, Harmony sliding up his side, her hand resting on his chest.


“Want us to make it up to you baby?” Cordy purred, grinding her hips down onto his.


Angel groaned at the friction. “I had very high expectations for tonight,” he sighed, grinning when Harmony reached for the bottom of her blouse. “I don’t know if you can cheer me up.”


Cordy splayed her hand across Harmony’s stomach before reaching to the hem of her own shirt and pulling it up and off. “We can still try.” Cordy grinned as Angel’s hands ran up her thighs as she straddled him, slipping under her skirt before cupping her bottom. “Right?” Her only response was a groan as Harmony bent down to bite his nipple through the material of his shirt.


……………………………….................................................................................


“I don’t know how I’m supposed to fix this,” Dru sighed into the phone. “You know how he is.”


“A fucking idiot by the sounds of it,” growled the response from the other end. “I mean, how stupid can he be? I told him not to mess with Angelus. But did the spastic listen to me? No!”


“Darla, I don’t know how I’m supposed to explain everything to Buffy?” Dru sighed again, this time in defeat. She stood and made her way to her bedroom window. From her position she could see Buffy sitting in her own backyard, on the porch steps staring into nothingness. “She just sits there all day, everyday. She won’t listen to me, or Spike.” Dru laughed. “She said if he so much as stepped over the line between our two houses she was going to deck him.”


Dru smiled at the laugh Darla gave. There were a few moments of silence before she spoke. “I’m going to have to come down there, aren’t I?”


“You don’t have to see him,” Dru responded instantly. “Just help me explain to Buffy what a bastard he is and how he played Spike.”


Their was another break of silence in their conversation before Darla sighed and spoke. “I’ll be there later this afternoon.”


“Thank you.” Dru responded, her voice expressing just how much Darla coming to Sunnydale meant to her.


“You owe me for this.” Darla sighed, before whispering. “Big time.”


“I know…”


………………………………............................................................................................


Darla had sworn to herself that she was never ever going to set foot in Sunnydale again. Especially while Angelus was in town. With a sigh, she groaned, as she drove past the ‘Welcome to Sunnydale’ sign.


She’d come to visit her twin cousins in Sunnydale over 4 years ago and had met Angelus at a local club. They’d hit it off straight away, she’d gone home with him, slept with him and then they’d proceeded to date each other for the short time she was there. She was entranced by him and so blinded by her lust for him that she’d missed the signs that he was sleeping with other women at the same time.


Darla’s eyes started to rim with tears as the memories took over her mind of a time when Angelus had hurt her the most.


Angelus stepped closer to her, his arms resting on her hips. Darla turned her chin away, refusing to look at him. He’d done it again, slept with another one of his floozies and she’d found them together. She was now standing in her hotel room with the devil standing before her, a smile on his face.


“I can be how you want me again, my love.” Darla still refused to meet his gaze, Angelus’ hands running up and down her spine, trying to coax her. “Just give me a chance to prove it to you.” He leant forward and started nibbling on her neck.


Darla, eyes wide, turned her head sharply, to glare at him. “You almost made me believe you.”


“Believe it,” he whispered softly, drawing her body flush with his, grinning. “We can have the whirlwind back.”


Darla smiled, Angelus wanted her, she could see it, she could feel it, pressing against her stomach. “We can do this.”


Angelus smirked, drawing his head down to hers. “Yes we can.”


“We can do anything,” she whispered, leaning up to catch his lips with hers.


Their kiss was brief as Angelus pulled back to grin at her. “Anything we like.” His lips smashed down onto hers, their tongues battling for domination before Darla pulled back, a look of pure outrage crossing her face.


“You told me you were alone, before!” She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Trying to erase the taste of cheap lip gloss and cigarette smoke from her mouth.


“I have to find my pleasures.” Angelus grinned, his hands still resting on Darla’s hips. He brought his face down to hers and smashed his lips to hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth.


Darla pulled back with an outraged groan, “You taste like ashes!” She pulled herself from his grip. “I never want to see you again,” she walked over to the door. “Get out.”



“Hey!” Dru yelled, making Darla jump from her seat in the car. “Were you going to come inside anytime soon?” Dru laughed. “Or sit out here all day?” Darla looked around at her surroundings. She hadn’t even realised she’d made it to her cousin’s house, too lost in her memory.


“Hey,” she smiled, stepping out of the car and embracing her cousin in a hug. “Let’s go see if we can fix this dilemma, shall we?” Dru linked her arm’s with Darla’s and smiled.


“Lets.”


Chapter End Notes:
:)..... don't worry i'm going to work on chapter 19 now.... Your all probably waiting for the rest *evil grins*